To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

2020-2021 FPL Value picks

FanTeam - Fantasy Premier League
henrikinaski
Kevin and Perry

Re: 2020-2021 FPL Value picks

Post by henrikinaski »

Thats good point... Probably players with multi entrants aim 200k and thats why they hide strategy or something.. For singl entrant there is no secret in fpl, nowdays you can find on line all good tips for differencial, fixtures, everething... Our jobe is to create team that we like and hope for some luck..

Biddles32
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2020/21 national finishing positions:

Sun dreamteam - 17th

SKy sports - 865th

TFF - 46th

Fanteam - 489th

Fanteam euros - TBC

Sun dream team euros - probable winner 😬

Post by Biddles32 »

RickyRosa wrote: 23 Aug 2020, 09:40 See that’s where I think differently to you guys.

It’s very easy to look at this from an insular perspective as Block does.

€1m up for grabs and everyone wants their share.

Of course.

However, how much do you want? How much would satisfy you? €10,000? €60,000?

Or will only the €200k do? Maybe, multiple prizes and win like €250k....is that enough.

Lots of us look at it wrong and we sit there and we scheme and we plan and we plot and we look for those little precious’ and we think we find the “one” that very few have also spotted.

Well done if you do or have!

However, it is my belief that we will all be up against the best players in the world, lots will be working as teams, pooling information, covering huge amounts of variables and making your 20 teams seem like chump change...small fry....little threat to the real money....

I have no idea how many teams will actually enter...but if it is 40,000 teams your literally incredibly unlikely to win anything substantial.

Yes your skill edge and experience will help to shorten the odds...a little....but are you really that much better than Sandor Kovaks or Cujo or Mikoijolvic or what ever his name Is ( to mention just a few).

It is my sincere belief that if we genuinely used this forum for the what’s it was designed for as opposed to just banter (which effectively is what it is) then we would all benefit.

However, I know i will not change your mindsets and Samatta was not a red herring and sorry for getting a bit pissy Block but you have caused me of this before in seasons gone by and you are wrong.

I want to win a large amount of money...€200k to be exact but I will not reduce myself to cheating to do it (and believe me boys we’re going to be up against a lot of cheats- organised Crime groups will be involved for this sort of money).

So let’s either just continue having “fun” or actually start to help each other.

It’s everyone’s choice and yes I know their will be lurkers who just sponge into but so what....

My whole hearted approach to FISO is to share....

C’mon boys..let’s drop the shite and start to help each other...like we did in 16 Block...
Stay away from Hirst mate, he takes up one of your valuable Leicester spots I’m guessing no one will have 3 West Brom players so choose Leko instead also at 4 mill

ludermor
Treebeard

Post by ludermor »

So many words..... Way to many words.

RickyRosa
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2016 SDT Knockout Cup Winner. 5th Overall in SDT 2016 European Comp, 3rd overall in SDT Euro 2016 Comp

Post by RickyRosa »

Standard for me!

RickyRosa
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2016 SDT Knockout Cup Winner. 5th Overall in SDT 2016 European Comp, 3rd overall in SDT Euro 2016 Comp

Post by RickyRosa »

Ake looks a bargain to me...5m seems very cheep...not sure why he’s in red though...

Jay P
Treebeard

Post by Jay P »

Maybe a loose call but - Zaha at 6.5.
Underwhelming last season but he’s classified as a mid and tends to play the full 90 every game.

RickyRosa
Grumpy Old Man

Post by RickyRosa »

I like zaha too....also like docherty but strangely he seemed more appealing to me playing for wolves then spurs....think it’s because I see wolves as more attacking....

He’s also expensive at 6.5.....Liverpool defender territory....

jaycar25
FISOhead
FS Record: Could be better!

Post by jaycar25 »

There's no point in picking variables, if say, 5 of your teams are good but the other 45 are dog Shxte.
This is why I've only picked two, because I don't believe I need 50 teams to win.
Not saying that I'm going to win, but having that many teams is desperate and spoils the fun as only one team can win it. IMHO.
Ricky Rosa, the reason people play FPL is because it's a good game and takes much more skill and strategy than just having multiple top 4 blocks in a game like the Sun.
You're also up against 7 million people with one team which takes some difficulty.
Even chess champions play it, because it takes a lot of strategy; when to use the chips etc.
IMHO it's for true lovers of fantasy football, because all twenty football clubs players are usually used at some point over the course of a season, making the game very rewarding if it pays off.
This is my fourth season playing it.
First season I wrote the team off halfway through. Second season I didn't know what I was doing.
Third season got slightly better.
Fourth season I learnt from my mistakes.
Fifth season I'd like to say I know what I'm doing.
👍

Jay P
Treebeard

Post by Jay P »

So who’s your value pick? You?

jaycar25
FISOhead
FS Record: Could be better!

Post by jaycar25 »

Luke Thomas

deafleopard
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: 334th in FPL 2013-2014. The rest is average...

Post by deafleopard »

Batman (Palace) on loan - £5m

Soon to be in a lot of teams.

Vid
Head Moderator
FS Record: winning is a distant memory

Post by Vid »

RickyRosa wrote: 23 Aug 2020, 09:40
It is my sincere belief that if we genuinely used this forum for the what’s it was designed for as opposed to just banter (which effectively is what it is) then we would all benefit.

However, I know i will not change your mindsets and Samatta was not a red herring and sorry for getting a bit pissy Block but you have caused me of this before in seasons gone by and you are wrong.

I want to win a large amount of money...€200k to be exact but I will not reduce myself to cheating to do it (and believe me boys we’re going to be up against a lot of cheats- organised Crime groups will be involved for this sort of money).

So let’s either just continue having “fun” or actually start to help each other.

It’s everyone’s choice and yes I know their will be lurkers who just sponge into but so what....

My whole hearted approach to FISO is to share....

C’mon boys..let’s drop the shite and start to help each other...like we did in 16 Block...
In 20 years I know of only one instance where someone has won a substantial amount (if you consider £10k substantial) and posted openly what they were doing as they were doing it (ahead of deadlines) and that was a long time ago.

The big winners never have and never will give you a glimpse of what it takes to win the big pots, maybe a run down well after the event of what they did, but unless they're keeping a diary, they probably won't remember the exact reasons for making, or for that matter, not making, a particular sub or transfer.

Syndicates are a different animal, been in a few, some run not so well as others. If one person is calling the shots then he needs a bloody good idea of what he's doing not to waste everybody's cash! It won't be an easy touch for cheats and criminals unless you have someone really switched on leading the way and if he's that switched on, who needs to cheat or be part of a crimnal organisation???

Jay P
Treebeard

Post by Jay P »

How do syndicates operate? Where’s the edge?

RickyRosa
Grumpy Old Man

Post by RickyRosa »

The edge is in being able to cover huge amounts of options with a small outlay.

I feel confident to start to share some of my picks now it’s all kicked off....no doubt a lot of you will be following me anyway....one benefit of following a championship side is that you get to know some of the players better than most.

Pereira is imop a great player....

Hope he turns up for me tomz.

Oh and talking about championship sides...did check the SDT app earlier and I’m leading the Cardiff League again...

Only one game day gone I know but still....a nice feeling.

Anyone else feel like sharing one of their little gems yet?

Jay P
Treebeard

Post by Jay P »

Hmmm so syndication sounds like a means to reduce variance... would likely dull any edge an individual might have. Unless there’s some added collusion aspect to it.

Makes perfect sense if your buyin represents a significant chunk of your net worth though, kinda like insurance.

Soucek confirmed his value today playing 90 and taking 3 shots. He should be top of anyone’s list who needs to free up cash for other moves.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “FanTeam”