sharp practice?

FanTeam - Fantasy Premier League
Dumbledore

sharp practice?

Post by 12345678 »

having messaged and e-mailed fanteam who initially reacted but have now gone back to what i consider 'shap practice' i would like to warn fiso users to try to avoid anyone accidentally playing for 500x the stake!

after entering your 5 euro teams i know many like me just add them in the 1 euro game when the other entry options come up.

this has ALWAYS been the top option. however they have replaced this by the 500 euro option!

not sure why anyone would want to play this vs good players at 5% in pursuit but were 5x entries the first time i saw it.

no idea how many, if any, had intended playing 1 euro stakes missing that the slot had been replaced by 500x.

not fallen for it myself yet, but seriously putting me off playing.

decided to publish my complaint to them as they have gone back to 'setting the trap'.

wouldn't want any fisoers to get caught out.

Dumbledore

Re: sharp practice?

Post by 12345678 »

hopefully they will reconsider this given the inherent risk and sort it out.

it seems it is nothing to do with any sharp practice but a preset ranking order based on prizemoney available.

quite unfortunate how it has panned out for everybody, hopefully no one has ended up playing for 500x what they intended yet.

RickyRosa
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2016 SDT Knockout Cup Winner. 5th Overall in SDT 2016 European Comp, 3rd overall in SDT Euro 2016 Comp

Re: sharp practice?

Post by RickyRosa »

Good spot.

Imagine sinking 500x more than you intended on a game playing in Belarus against elite players,

Talk about dead money!

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “FanTeam”