Turkish Super League with FanTeam

FanTeam - Fantasy Premier League
admin
FISO Administrator
FS Record: Won TFFO, 2nd/3rd TFF, Won BFF, Won FLGolf, 4th DTWCC

Turkish Super League with FanTeam

Post by admin »

Desperate times, call for desperate measures. Can anyone help with info on Turkish football?

I'm entering a 1 euro team in the FanTeam Turkish Super League 500e guarantee match between Göztepe vs Rizespor - starts 5pm GMT today. The line-ups are announced 1 hr before kick-off so have 1 hour to choose the team. Pretty much only the Turkey and Russian Leagues going but at least FanTeam are covering them.

Here's the Turkish League Table:
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/turk ... -lig/table

FanTeam also provide a lot of stats for the match via the club names on entry page, as do BeinSports who have about a dozen internet TV channels & I'm guessing the match could be watched on one of them.

A quick summary:

Göztepe

Rank 8th - played 25 - pts 34

Best player - Gürler - 108 Points

Last match - lost 2-0 away to the 14th placed club
Have lost their last 3 matches (D and W before that) so on the slide.

Rizespor

Rank 16th (of 18) - played 25 - 25 pts

Best player - Boldrin - 84 Points
Lost last match 2-1 Away to the 17th placed club
Have lost 4 and drawn 1 of their last 5 matches so dropped into the relegation zone.

Both teams dropping fast, just like our world.

4 Players need to be selected from the following list. For every 2m in price, it effectively costs you 1 point as it's their 'Pursuit' format - so a cheaper playing scoring the same as a more expensive player is better. In other words even if the 4 most expensive players score the most points it doesn't necessarily mean that team will win because a cheaper team would have started ahead on points of that team at the beggining. Stacking penalty applies so penalised if select a block defence.
Göztepe-Rizespor.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

blahblah
FISO Baron
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Re: Turkish Super League with FanTeam

Post by blahblah »

Good luck with this one 😂😂😂

murf
FISO Baron
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Post by murf »

Just looked up "desperate" in an online dictionary and it redirected me to this thread!

admin
FISO Administrator
FS Record: Won TFFO, 2nd/3rd TFF, Won BFF, Won FLGolf, 4th DTWCC

Post by admin »

Well looks like I'm now better at Fantasy Football when I've never seen the team or players (ever) play.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “FanTeam”