To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Buy 4 Get 1 Free Offers on FanTeam

FanTeam - Fantasy Premier League
admin
FISO Administrator
FS Record: Won TFFO, 2nd/3rd TFF, Won BFF, Won FLGolf

Buy 4 Get 1 Free Offers on FanTeam

Post by admin »

If you joined FanTeam via FISO and enter 4 Teams in tomorrow's PL Midweek tournament (4th & 5th Dec) then if you contact me I will arrange for you to get one free entry for the Weekly Monster this weekend. This can be used only once by each user, but for the 2€ and the 20€ buy in. So 4 x 2€ Midweek entries will get you 1 x 2€ Weekly Monster entry at the weekend and 4 x 20€ Midweek PL entries get you 1 x 20€ in the Weekly Monster at the weekend.

Don't forget to contact me (via PM or email) and let me know your FanTeam username if you want to claim the extra free entry. FanTeam support won't allocate the free entry for you.

admin
FISO Administrator
FS Record: Won TFFO, 2nd/3rd TFF, Won BFF, Won FLGolf

Re: Buy 4 Get 1 Free Offer

Post by admin »

If you joined FanTeam via FISO and enter 4 Teams in today's Champion League tournaments (230551 or 230552) then if you contact me I will arrange for you to get one free entry for the Weekly Monster this weekend. This can be used only once by each user, but for the 2€ and the 20€ buy in. So 4 x 2€ CL entries will get you 1 x 2€ Weekly Monster entry at the weekend and 4 x 20€ CL entries get you 1 x 20€ in the Weekly Monster at the weekend.

Don't forget to contact me (via PM or email) and let me know your FanTeam username if you want to claim the extra free entry. FanTeam support won't allocate the free entry for you.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “FanTeam”