To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Champions League Group Stage - 100,000 euro prizes - FPL style comp

FanTeam - Fantasy Premier League
admin
FISO Administrator
FS Record: Won TFFO, 2nd/3rd TFF, Won BFF, Won FLGolf

Post by admin »

Fan Team's Champions League Group Stage competition starts on 17 September 2019. There is a limit of 20 entries per person and a total of a maximum 4,800 entries accepted (at 25 euros per entry) with 100,000 euros prize money guaranteed.

You can win a free entry to this tournament via viewtopic.php?f=381&t=131141

970x250.png

Group stage Champions League 19/20 Info

Transfers

For the Group stage Champions league tournament there’s two free transfer allowed between each game week. If you don`t use your 2 free transfers one week, you can do four free transfers the following game week. It is not possible to save more than 2 transfer, and the maximum amount of free transfers is therefore 4. If you use 1 transfer in a round, you can save the other transfer to have 3 free transfers the following game week. Additional transfers (more than the number of free transfers available) will be penalized with four minus points each.

Price changes

Player prices can change when the group stage is ongoing. The price changes are based on how popular certain player is on a transfer market and can also be influenced by the form of the player. The price you see for a specific player is what it costs to buy him, and it is the amount you will receive when you sell him. There is no tax when you sell players, so the actual prize of the player when you sell him is the amount you will receive. The maximum price change for a player up or down is 0.1M per day, and 0.3M up or down between the rounds.

Wildcard

There will not be any wildcards available for this tournament.

Substitutes

You have to select four (4) substitutes in the Group stage Champions league tournament: three field players and a goalkeeper. Please note, that these are ordered in priority from left to right, meaning your primary substitute is the one on the farthest left. If one or more players amongst your starters did not play in the match at all, the system will automatically substitute the non-playing player with the 1st available substitute. If your first substitute did not play, the system will move to your second substitute and try to substitute him. Important! The substitutions will work only if the legal formation is kept. For example: If you’re playing in a 3-4-3 formation, and one of your defenders did not play, as well as your first substitute is a midfielder, the system will automatically prioritize to a legal formation, it will move to the second substitute and add a defender.

Team Roster

A fantasy team cannot include more than 3 players from the same team in this tournament.

Late registration

In this tournament, users can register until the start of GW3, after that the late registration will be closed. While late regs can not earn player points for gameweeks that started before they entered, they will get a compensation equal to 70% of the average points other entries in the tournament have accumulated so far. Example: A user enters a team one hour after gameweek 2 started. His players will not earn points for gameweek 2; they will get to work in gameweek 3. Since the user is missing points from gameweek 1 and 2, we will give him a compensation, so it is possible (but not an advantage) to enter late. If the average points received in the tournament after 2 gameweeks was 150, this late entry will get a compensation of 0.70 x 150 = 105 points.

SUMMARY OF GAME RULES

Build a squad of 15 players (2 GKs, 5 DFs, 5 MFs, 3 FWs) just like Fantasy Premier League
Tournament ends after the 6 groupstage matches
Select a maximum of 3 players from any one club
The transfer budget is a familiar 100.0M
Max 20 teams per user
Player prices rise and fall during the groupstage based on form and in-game transfers
Unlike Fantasy Premier League, a player's selling price is the same as their buying price
You can make UNLIMITED transfers until the Gameweek 1 deadline
Each gameweek deadline is 10 seconds before the first match kicks off
You must select a captain and a vice-captain each week - your captain will earn double points
You have 2 free transfer each gameweeks, additional transfers cost -4 points each
If you don`t use your free transfer it will be carried over to the next gameweek, up to a maximum of 4 free transfers

€100,000 GTD Group Stage Game

The guarantee for the season game 2019/20 is €100,000! Most of the money will be paid out according to the standings at the end of the season, as follows.

Total prizepool is €100,000
1st € 20 000
2nd € 12 500
3rd € 10 000
4th € 7 500
5th € 5 000
6th € 3 000
7th € 2000
8th € 1 500
9th € 1 250
10th € 1 000
Rank 11-20 € 500 each
Rank 21-30 € 300
Rank 31-40 € 200
Rank 41-50 € 125
Rank 51-75 € 75
Rank 76-100 € 50
Rank 101-200 € 40
Rank 201-500 € 30
Rank 501-600 € 25

Best gameweek manager for each of the 6 gameweeks:
1st €500
2nd €250
3rd €100

Highest round-score of the group stage:
1st €1000

Scoring system

SCORING RULES
Midfielder or attacker plays the full match
Forward scores a goal
Midfielder scores a goal
Defender scores a goal
Goalkeeper scores a goal
Assist or Fantasy Assist
Midfielder keeps a clean sheet
Defender keeps a clean sheet
Goalkeeper keeps a clean sheet
Keeper or defender concede 2 goals
Score an own goal
Penalty miss
Keeper saves a shot/header
Keeper saves penalty
Playing time up to 60 minutes
Playing time over 60 minutes
Yellow card
Red card
Scoring freekick caused
Caused a penalty
Team “wins” in the period player is on the pitch
Team “loses” in the period player is on the pitch
-1 point
Captain Gets Double points

*In order to get points for playing a full match, the player has to play 90 minutes plus injury time.
**Assists are official assists by the football association. Fantasy Assists are given in several cases such as; Player is given a free kick or penalty, and his teammate scores directly from the set piece Player hits a goalpost, keeper or an opposition player, and his teammate scores on the rebound Player provokes an own goal for an opposition.
***Penalty save by keeper means he actually saves the penalty. If the opponent misses the target, hits the post or crossbar without the keeper touching the ball it is not classified as a penalty save.
****Starting from the time your player goes on the pitch and ending when he leaves the pitch; the result in this period decides if he has “won”, “lost” or “drawn”
*****A penalty miss is any penalty that does not result in the direct goal from the penalty spot (from July 2018).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ffstuff
Grumpy Old Man

Re: Champions League Group Stage - 100,000 euro prizes - FPL style comp

Post by ffstuff »

added the player list and fixture grid to my site for anyone wanting easy reference

CBN
Dumbledore
FS Record: Three top ten seasonal finishes in the last five years; three Weekender wins; and three times Big Balls champion!

Post by CBN »

ffstuff wrote: 03 Sep 2019, 22:20 added the player list and fixture grid to my site for anyone wanting easy reference
Amazing service to the community. I hope you’re getting a few small donations trickling in now to help with your running costs.

BLOCKHEAD
Grumpy Old Man

Post by BLOCKHEAD »

Yes I shall have to make a donation once I am able to withdraw my latest winnings. Unfortunately, the pound is taking a battering at the moment :cry:

admin
FISO Administrator

Post by admin »

Two free entries are up for grabs via viewtopic.php?f=381&t=131141

Agent Overson
Treebeard

Post by Agent Overson »

The last day the pound was higher against the Euro than it is today was 26th July and it hasn’t been much higher than it is today for the past three months

But any excuse to subtly mention your win again

7lb claimer
Grumpy Old Man

Post by 7lb claimer »

There are two early kick offs on every matchday so not many last minute changes to worry about. Looks like a commercial decision for TV.

Ottershaw
Wideboy
FS Record: Daily Mirror Manager of the Month.Telegraph European Champion 2012

Post by Ottershaw »

7lb claimer wrote: 07 Sep 2019, 15:59 There are two early kick offs on every matchday so not many last minute changes to worry about. Looks like a commercial decision for TV.
TV runs football

BLOCKHEAD
Grumpy Old Man

Post by BLOCKHEAD »

The captain choice for gameweek 1 is just so obvious. That should mean quite a bit of variety in the remaining gameweeks as Messi/Ronaldo/Neymar/Salah etc. have easy fixtures at the same time.

CptPugwash
Grumpy Old Man

Post by CptPugwash »

BLOCKHEAD wrote: 08 Sep 2019, 13:04 The captain choice for gameweek 1 is just so obvious. That should mean quite a bit of variety in the remaining gameweeks as Messi/Ronaldo/Neymar/Salah etc. have easy fixtures at the same time.
I wonder if any mass entries will not captain Lewandowski just for a bit of variance?

7lb claimer
Grumpy Old Man

Post by 7lb claimer »

Messi not in the list of players. I know he's injured but ....

Don't think this game will fill up - not even close.

CBN
Dumbledore
FS Record: Three top ten seasonal finishes in the last five years; three Weekender wins; and three times Big Balls champion!

Post by CBN »

Look at the players without the filter set :wink:

7lb claimer
Grumpy Old Man

Post by 7lb claimer »

Oh yes got it. - Thanks - Messi 12m. Must pay attention to sophisticated player settings. These guys are way ahead of me. And it's not just them.

admin
FISO Administrator

Post by admin »

admin wrote: 04 Sep 2019, 13:19 Two free entries are up for grabs via viewtopic.php?f=381&t=131141
Reminder.

CBN
Dumbledore

Post by CBN »

Messaged you on here a week ago... :lol:

Sutter Kane
Dumbledore
FS Record: Unknown.

Post by Sutter Kane »

OK so I can still edit. Post effectively deleted.
Last edited by Sutter Kane on 16 Sep 2019, 08:09, edited 1 time in total.

BLOCKHEAD
Grumpy Old Man

Post by BLOCKHEAD »

Messi has been included in the squad for the Dortmund game - now that's thrown a spanner into the works :shock:

Surely he will only get an hour at most after playing no football since July.

CptPugwash
Grumpy Old Man

Post by CptPugwash »

Does anyone know why we suddenly need verification to deposit money now?
I fully get that verification has to take place to withdraw.
Just don't understand why It was Ok to deposit money to play in the Premier League game, but now i can't play the Champions league game.
Bit of a pisser , when i have spent the best part of a week studying & putting my 4 teams together

Toffeeman
FISOhead
FS Record: 49th YTM 2008/2009, 63 TFC 2011,T3 SDT Nov Premium Monthly

Post by Toffeeman »

Not sure why this would be required. I have been able to deposit further and enter the Euro game with no further verifications

ronny10
FISO Knight
FS Record: Not to shabby

Post by ronny10 »

Toffeeman wrote: 17 Sep 2019, 14:20 Not sure why this would be required. I have been able to deposit further and enter the Euro game with no further verifications
Me too

Rick
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Rick »

CptPugwash wrote: 17 Sep 2019, 12:52 Does anyone know why we suddenly need verification to deposit money now?
Just don't understand why It was Ok to deposit money to play in the Premier League game, but now i can't play the Champions league game.
Bit of a pisser , when i have spent the best part of a week studying & putting my 4 teams together
I had to do the same thing just before week 3 when I wanted to enter a second team. They were quite quick sorting out. If you haven't got a current passport or photo driving licence they might accept a picture of your face holding your paper driving licence next to it (I joke not) Although they did say it was a one off. I think It also helped that I have lived at the same address for a long time.

Rick
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Rick »

BLOCKHEAD wrote: 16 Sep 2019, 21:28 Messi has been included in the squad for the Dortmund game - now that's thrown a spanner into the works :shock:

Surely he will only get an hour at most after playing no football since July.
I'm thinking sub at best, but you never know with Messi, he could also score a hat-rick (like Abrahams the transfer I nearly did in the Sun this week :roll: :roll: :lol: )
Last edited by Rick on 17 Sep 2019, 15:30, edited 1 time in total.

Agent Overson
Treebeard

Post by Agent Overson »

CptPugwash wrote:Does anyone know why we suddenly need verification to deposit money now?
Can’t make changes to my team so I wouldn’t bother mate, might be a waste of your money.

“Change team for GW1” yellow tab not working on MacBook or iPhone (both Chrome). Very frustrating.

Anybody else affected?

Rick
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Rick »

working on my pc, although very sticky, not that responsive, but can get there in the end.

Agent Overson
Treebeard

Post by Agent Overson »

**Now working** after swapping to and from the EPL game tab.

The website always tends to be sticky/unresponsive for me, having to refresh it if I don’t do anything for 60 seconds.

BLOCKHEAD
Grumpy Old Man

Post by BLOCKHEAD »

CBN gives Lewandowski the armband in all 4 teams, Ricky omits him altogether :shock:

Someone isn't going to be happy tomorrow night.....

CBN
Dumbledore

Post by CBN »

Stalker!

raoul
Dumbledore
FS Record: Tied for OR 1st worldwide in FPL in GW5 in 21/22 (only to then finish 1m), and ranked 1st in TFF late in season 21/22 (eventual finish 95th). Won an old game called Football Fantastic. Best Fanteam finish 117th and cashed £150. Best FPL finish 2.4K.

Post by raoul »

all a bit lastminute.com but decided to throw in a team with not a huge amount of research. Which was probably stupid, but there you go. Want to try it out, and the Prem League one is going reasonably well so far so why not.

Just hope they are all going to play (well 11 of them anyway...)

BLOCKHEAD
Grumpy Old Man

Post by BLOCKHEAD »

Just the 1 team for Cujo after entering 100 into the seasonal game - he's not really a fan of European football.

RickyRosa
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2016 SDT Knockout Cup Winner. 5th Overall in SDT 2016 European Comp, 3rd overall in SDT Euro 2016 Comp

Post by RickyRosa »

Ha!!

I think he must be skint!

Massive Risk not playing Lewondoski as captain I appreciate, however, in all the euro games I have ever played he has never turned up...unlike a certain Mr Ronaldo who always does.

Going to be hiding behind the sofa for sure...biggest concern for me is that my secerete weapon Coman tips up (and starts which is a risk) as I think he will our score Lewindowski...

Time will tell.

I’d wish you all luck but i’d be Lying.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “FanTeam”