Sun dreamteam - 17th

SKy sports - 865th

TFF - 46th

Fanteam - 489th

Fanteam euros - TBC

Sun dream team euros - probable winner 😬

Re: FanTeam - FPL game with 250,000 euros of prizes

Post by Biddles32 »

Considering he took the -28 hit he is still on +22 this week with 3 to play which I don’t think is too bad. Being so high up the leaderboard I think he just weighed it up and thought I can take the risk here. From here on in that team will do him very well especially as the team worth is so high and he’ll be getting even more price rises soon.

raoul
Dumbledore
FS Record: Tied for OR 1st worldwide in FPL in GW5 in 21/22 (only to then finish 1m), and ranked 1st in TFF late in season 21/22 (eventual finish 95th). Won an old game called Football Fantastic. Best Fanteam finish 117th and cashed £150. Best FPL finish 2.4K.

Post by raoul »

57th now. Could really do with Vardy missing a penalty and getting sent off :)

ludermor
Treebeard

Post by ludermor »

Biddles32 wrote: 01 Dec 2019, 13:52 Considering he took the -28 hit he is still on +22 this week with 3 to play which I don’t think is too bad. Being so high up the leaderboard I think he just weighed it up and thought I can take the risk here. From here on in that team will do him very well especially as the team worth is so high and he’ll be getting even more price rises soon.
He ended up with a weekly score of 43 after hits and an overall rank of 225 and a team value of 108.7! Do you think he will start taking individual teams forward soon? Doesnt make sense to keep all teams identical too far into the season. He is very well placed to cover all bases now for the rest of the season

Biddles32
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2020/21 national finishing positions:

Sun dreamteam - 17th

SKy sports - 865th

TFF - 46th

Fanteam - 489th

Fanteam euros - TBC

Post by Biddles32 »

Who knows what he's got up his sleeve, if it was me though i'd start changing them teams all a little now. He's in a good way to redeem a lot of that money back and more he invested in July/August.

raoul
Dumbledore
FS Record: Tied for OR 1st worldwide in FPL in GW5 in 21/22 (only to then finish 1m), and ranked 1st in TFF late in season 21/22 (eventual finish 95th). Won an old game called Football Fantastic. Best Fanteam finish 117th and cashed £150. Best FPL finish 2.4K.

Post by raoul »

can't see cujo's lineup at present - does anyone have a note of it?

raoul
Dumbledore

Post by raoul »

and the leader as well, if possible

Agent Overson
Treebeard

Post by Agent Overson »

Are you looking at the upcoming game week or the one just gone?

raoul
Dumbledore

Post by raoul »

Agent Overson wrote: 02 Dec 2019, 14:07 Are you looking at the upcoming game week or the one just gone?
ah, no problem - I was indeed looking at the wrong spot, but had already remembered fat frank and solved it that way.

raoul
Dumbledore

Post by raoul »

just found out that I have a player in my squad who is selected by me and only me!

Agent Overson
Treebeard

Post by Agent Overson »

Phil Jones?

raoul
Dumbledore

Post by raoul »

Agent Overson wrote: 02 Dec 2019, 14:54 Phil Jones?
nope, Saka from Arsenal.

At some point he will no doubt be replaced but he is the last of my priorities.

raoul
Dumbledore

Post by raoul »

I have finally taken a hit. Probably drops me 50 places but have survived without Vardy too long and Leicester fixtures looking plum. Hope I don't regret this...

Agent Overson
Treebeard

Post by Agent Overson »

How is Cujo making his transfers at exactly the same time on exactly the same date in every single team? It’s impossible to do manually.

From the t&c

c. The use of any software program which facilitates artificial intelligence is strictly prohibited. Prohibited software may include software which Scout believes allows player to cheat or gives one player an unjust advantage while wagering on the website. Scout reserves the right to take action in order to detect and prevent the use of such software by Players. Should Scout identify or suspect for good reason the use of prohibited programs, Scout reserves the right to freeze the relevant Player’s account for a period of at least six (6) months, to confiscate any funds in that account and/or to suspend the Player from using the services of Scout.

ludermor
Treebeard

Post by ludermor »

Biddles32 wrote: 02 Dec 2019, 12:47 Who knows what he's got up his sleeve, if it was me though i'd start changing them teams all a little now. He's in a good way to redeem a lot of that money back and more he invested in July/August.
He transferred in Taylor then out again in the same week, absolutely nuts! His changes might pay off int ehlong run but he has had a very bad week so far with only Soy delivering a return out of his 8 transfers and Rico, Tammy and Mount hauling from those he took out with Auba and Guend to play.

Biddles32
Grumpy Old Man

Sun dreamteam - 17th

SKy sports - 865th

TFF - 46th

Fanteam - 489th

Fanteam euros - TBC

Post by Biddles32 »

Agent Overson wrote: 05 Dec 2019, 13:54 How is Cujo making his transfers at exactly the same time on exactly the same date in every single team? It’s impossible to do manually.

From the t&c

c. The use of any software program which facilitates artificial intelligence is strictly prohibited. Prohibited software may include software which Scout believes allows player to cheat or gives one player an unjust advantage while wagering on the website. Scout reserves the right to take action in order to detect and prevent the use of such software by Players. Should Scout identify or suspect for good reason the use of prohibited programs, Scout reserves the right to freeze the relevant Player’s account for a period of at least six (6) months, to confiscate any funds in that account and/or to suspend the Player from using the services of Scout.

Yeah strange one that :?: His last transfer he did though for week 15 in all his teams the times are different. The only thing I can think of, is that he may have opened a lot of browser windows up and logged in separately to all of them and then just flicked from one browser to another which wouldn't be that too difficult to do on a computer.

Biddles32
Grumpy Old Man

Sun dreamteam - 17th

SKy sports - 865th

TFF - 46th

Fanteam - 489th

Fanteam euros - TBC

Post by Biddles32 »

ludermor wrote: 05 Dec 2019, 14:26
Biddles32 wrote: 02 Dec 2019, 12:47 Who knows what he's got up his sleeve, if it was me though i'd start changing them teams all a little now. He's in a good way to redeem a lot of that money back and more he invested in July/August.
He transferred in Taylor then out again in the same week, absolutely nuts! His changes might pay off int ehlong run but he has had a very bad week so far with only Soy delivering a return out of his 8 transfers and Rico, Tammy and Mount hauling from those he took out with Auba and Guend to play.
He's still 3817th on the week with 2 Sheffield at the back to play. Not to shabby. Going forward i'd love to have the shear amount of value in squad he has at his disposal. Saying that my good/high value team is really underperforming against my budget/low value team the last couple of weeks. :roll:

Agent Overson
Treebeard

Post by Agent Overson »

His week 14 transfers (x8) times appear the same in every team (checked 10 random ones). His week 15 transfer is different in his two highest places teams, but the same in every other one.

I don’t think multiple browser windows (x100 ) explains multiple identical transfers in different teams at exactly the same time.

The software’s out there to do this - didn’t the Tan clan do something very similar in the Sun game 10+ years ago?

It’s not cheating but is clearly against FanTeam’s own T&C.

We’re watching you Cujo

ludermor
Treebeard

Post by ludermor »

Biddles32 wrote: 05 Dec 2019, 14:57
He's still 3817th on the week with 2 Sheffield at the back to play. Not to shabby. Going forward i'd love to have the shear amount of value in squad he has at his disposal. Saying that my good/high value team is really underperforming against my budget/low value team the last couple of weeks. :roll:
I know and he is kicking my ass!

raoul
Dumbledore

Post by raoul »

ludermor wrote: 05 Dec 2019, 15:02
Biddles32 wrote: 05 Dec 2019, 14:57
I know and he is kicking my ass!
I'm just ahead of him for now. I have 2xSU tonight and praying for an Auba blank...

Biddles32
Grumpy Old Man

Sun dreamteam - 17th

SKy sports - 865th

TFF - 46th

Fanteam - 489th

Fanteam euros - TBC

Post by Biddles32 »

Agent Overson wrote: 05 Dec 2019, 15:01 His week 14 transfers (x8) times appear the same in every team (checked 10 random ones). His week 15 transfer is different in his two highest places teams, but the same in every other one.

I don’t think multiple browser windows (x100 Image) explains multiple identical transfers in different teams at exactly the same time.

The software’s out there to do this - didn’t the Tan clan do something very similar in the Sun game 10+ years ago?

It’s not cheating but is clearly against FanTeam’s own T&C.

We’re watching you Cujo Image
Oh I forgot he had a 100 teams 🙄couldn’t be bothered to look through after the first 15 or so 😂

RickyRosa
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2016 SDT Knockout Cup Winner. 5th Overall in SDT 2016 European Comp, 3rd overall in SDT Euro 2016 Comp

Post by RickyRosa »

If one truly believes he is cheating he needs to be reported imop.

I wonder what Fanteam would do, after all, the integrity of the game must be upheld from their perspective at all costs

admin
FISO Administrator
FS Record: Won TFFO, 2nd/3rd TFF, Won BFF, Won FLGolf

Post by admin »

Agent Overson wrote: 05 Dec 2019, 13:54 How is Cujo making his transfers at exactly the same time on exactly the same date in every single team? It’s impossible to do manually.

From the t&c

It's a feature in FanTeam that if you have more than 1 team, you can apply changes for one team to all of them at once.

Agent Overson
Treebeard

Post by Agent Overson »

Is it?

I know you can enter a €20 Monster Weekly alongside a copy €2 Monster Weekly team and actions can be copied but hadn’t come across that feature in the seasonal when making a transfer. Where is it?

Kaikkipunaselle
Kevin and Perry

Post by Kaikkipunaselle »

Agent Overson wrote: 06 Dec 2019, 17:13 Is it?

I know you can enter a €20 Monster Weekly alongside a copy €2 Monster Weekly team and actions can be copied but hadn’t come across that feature in the seasonal when making a transfer. Where is it?
In Weekly Monster it happens only if you have two teams with exactly same players and you make transfers to one of them. In seasonal game normally it is impossible to give this kind of option since ie. the available funds are different on each team. Of course if you did 2 (or 100, lol) indentical teams in the beginning of the season, then the option would pop up each time you make transfers (if you keep always making the same transfers).

Agent Overson
Treebeard

Post by Agent Overson »

How do you know this? Cujo?!

Kaikkipunaselle
Kevin and Perry

FISO Administrator has just there stated that this feature is available in the season competition as well. So I just assume it works the same way there as in the Weekly Monster. And based on my limited experience with the Weekly Monster, I have noticed that if you enter two completely identical teams first and after that make changes to one of the identical teams, you are given an option to make the same changes to all of the identical teams. Not so hard to figure out, is it? Obviously you shouldn't be surprised you are not provided such an option if all of your teams are different.

Agent Overson
Treebeard

Post by Agent Overson »

Admin didn’t state seasonal comp but anyway, ok cheers

Kaikkipunaselle
Kevin and Perry

Yeah, checking back admin's reply it was more like I already knew that feature from the Weekly Monster and since you were talking about the seasonal game and Admin mentioned this feature as the explanation it was clear it was also applied in the seasonal competition.

Up until now I thought Cujo really did all the transfers to all of his teams separately. In the light of this new information I don't think he will be varying his teams any time soon, since managing 100 individual teams takes so much more time than just doing all of them at once.

Agent Overson
Treebeard

Post by Agent Overson »

All understood and appreciated

Yeh, the most important revelation here is that he isn’t likely to change strategy anytime soon

ronny10
FISO Knight
FS Record: Not to shabby

Post by ronny10 »

Could he not break them into blocks of 10 teams so having 10 sets of 10 teams, would that then allow him to change 1 of each 10 and apply to the other 9 identical teams!

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “FanTeam”