To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

New money league recruitment, mini-draft every week

A forum for all Draft FPL Mini-Leagues and Side Games (i.e. inter-FISO competitions run by FISO users).
wahine
Grumpy Cat
FS Record: Your life does not get
better by chance, it gets
better by change. JR.
♀️

Re: New money league recruitment, mini-draft every week

Post by wahine »

Apologise for not making my transfer :oops:
I did make three transactions but you lot snapped them up first, and then a bit of Fantasy Football Fatigue set in over the Hols,
Dareel has a 8 point lead and we have a few to play, I really don't want to upset Dareel's strategy to lose a few games, honest :mrgreen:

DAREEL
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Winner of FISO McDonald's Euro 2016 official . league. FPL player since the game began. Successful cash mini league player that usually ends up in profit

Post by DAREEL »

wahine wrote: 11 Jan 2020, 21:53 Apologise for not making my transfer :oops:
I did make three transactions but you lot snapped them up first, and then a bit of Fantasy Football Fatigue set in over the Hols,
Dareel has a 8 point lead and we have a few to play, I really don't want to upset Dareel's strategy to lose a few games, honest :mrgreen:
Decided against it after thinking about it because if I'm languishing in midtable i may not be able to get decent players anyway . Imagine if you beat my by the points ings got... beaten by an invalid player * inserts vomit smiley * :lol: . We all get a free week though so its all good. Im gunna try and use mine tactically

wahine
Grumpy Cat
better by change. JR.
♀️

Post by wahine »

Im gunna try and use mine tactically

:lol: Good luck with that :wink:

DAREEL
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Winner of FISO McDonald's Euro 2016 official . league. FPL player since the game began. Successful cash mini league player that usually ends up in profit

Post by DAREEL »

wahine wrote: 11 Jan 2020, 23:22 Im gunna try and use mine tactically

:lol: Good luck with that :wink:
Well yer , pretty soon my best player will be someone like Benteke. Ill tactically ensure i keep him for a week extra :lol:

wahine
Grumpy Cat
better by change. JR.
♀️

Post by wahine »

:D

taivt
FISOhead
FS Record: 2 times Fiso H2H Premier League Winner in 2020-2021 and 2021-2022

Post by taivt »

MUST TRANSFER LIST AFTER GAMEWEEK 22

- Dareel: Fleck (9 pts)
- Bill Wilkins: Mahrez (17 pts)
- Marko Jokic: James (11 pts)
- The Tai Vo: Agüero (20 pts)
- Diana Walker: De Bruyne (9pts) and Ings (missing transfer last GW)
- Matty Berger: Pickford (5 pts)
- Steven Sutton: Rüdiger/Wan-Bissaka/Alexander-Arnold/Moutinho/Egan/Foster (6 pts)
- Will O'Shea: Martial (8 pts)

wahine
Grumpy Cat
better by change. JR.
♀️

Post by wahine »

Dareel keeps the lead, I can't even beat him with an "illegal" player :lol:
TBF is the chaser and with a GW score of 81 8-) a threat from hereonin :)
Lamps had a handy win over Matty despite benching E3 Jorginho :oops:
TVT 8-) continues the rise up the table with an easy win over s sutton
wahine needs to lose both Ings and KDB so that wont help the cause. :shock:
Matty is 6th - a poor showing this GW from his lads and they now face Dareel's Deal :cry: where is that losing advantage Matty :?:
s sutton v Ardageen this GW he will be hoping Sterling turns up and produces a haul and has the choice of many to transfer out. :)
Argrageen gets first choice of the premiums up for grabs this GW and a chance to upgrade his team but it looks good on paper already :D

DAREEL
Grumpy Old Man

Post by DAREEL »

wahine wrote: 15 Jan 2020, 07:18 Dareel keeps the lead, I can't even beat him with an "illegal" player :lol:
TBF is the chaser and with a GW score of 81 8-) a threat from hereonin :)
Lamps had a handy win over Matty despite benching E3 Jorginho :oops:
TVT 8-) continues the rise up the table with an easy win over s sutton
wahine needs to lose both Ings and KDB so that wont help the cause. :shock:
Matty is 6th - a poor showing this GW from his lads and they now face Dareel's Deal :cry: where is that losing advantage Matty :?:
s sutton v Ardageen this GW he will be hoping Sterling turns up and produces a haul and has the choice of many to transfer out. :)
Argrageen gets first choice of the premiums up for grabs this GW and a chance to upgrade his team but it looks good on paper already :D
Not sure how i am managing to scrape these wins to be fair. It is a game of luck though so anything possible. Not sure how Bill has such a strong team for someone who is second. Come on boys and girls. Take his bloody best players...and quick :D im on borrowed time aint I. Selling Jesus was the worse move, Aguero back so jesus wasn't meant to play

thebillfella
FISO Knight
FS Record: 6th FPL 19/20; 1st TFF StartXI 14/15; 8th TFFE11; 18th TFFE12; 1st FISO TFFE11&12; 1st FISO Full Draft 12/13,14/15,19/20,20/21; 1st Block14/15; 1st 5ASChampLge 12/13; 1st TFF Super614/15; 1st Spring17; 1st FISO Div Premx6, Cup, Mirror,Prem&H2H Champ 19/20

Post by thebillfella »

Had to go to the bottom of the table to rebuild and climb back up. About time you did the same for a bit Dareel!

DAREEL
Grumpy Old Man

Post by DAREEL »

thebillfella wrote: 15 Jan 2020, 13:16 Had to go to the bottom of the table to rebuild and climb back up. About time you did the same for a bit Dareel!
I dont think its long off now mate. Only problem is with 16 games left its probably not the time

taivt
FISOhead

Post by taivt »

Matty forgot to transfer out Pickford, he used his "out-of-jail" card this time. However, he has to transfer Pickford out after GW23.

At this moment, 4 members had forgotten must-transfer-player once: Steve Sutton , Bill Wilkins , Diana Walker and Matty Berger.

DAREEL
Grumpy Old Man

Post by DAREEL »

taivt wrote: 18 Jan 2020, 16:29 Matty forgot to transfer out Pickford, he used his "out-of-jail" card this time. However, he has to transfer Pickford out after GW23.

At this moment, 4 members had forgotten must-transfer-player once: Steve Sutton , Bill Wilkins , Diana Walker and Matty Berger.
Lets hope they all forget one more time 8-)

I forgot to pick my team this week, forgot the bench. Unlike me but with me not playing the proper game any more i have to rely on my awful brain to remember anything fantasy related :lol:

wahine
Grumpy Cat
better by change. JR.
♀️

Post by wahine »

Dareel gets his wish to lose :P , beaten by Matty without the help from Pickford :| but Dareel gets what's left of the transactions in GW24 :mrgreen:
TBF wins over Lamps but takes Alisson out of the equation for GW24 for everyone :evil: .
Lamps sneaks in at third but for a third placed team its not looking so hot :!: :!:
TVT is creeping up but probably needs to improve the defence :roll:
wahine holds steady :) relying mainly on Spurs and Leciester to CS in GW24 :idea:
Matty is sixth two 10 pointers but Traore E3 :?: :oops:
s-sutton is next to last but had a healthy 50 points this week 8-) and second crack at this weeks Star lineup to improve his team :)
Ardrageen has first pick in the transactions :cry: , Gazza on the bench :oops: and I've been wondering where all those Liverpool players are :?: and there's a trio right here -sadly Virgil gets taken out of the game for everyone for the double GW
see you Wednesday morning :D

taivt
FISOhead

Post by taivt »

MUST TRANSFER LIST AFTER GAMEWEEK 23

- Dareel: Trossard (10 pts)
- Bill Wilkins: Alisson (13 pts)
- Marko Jokic: Neto or Krul (7 pts)
- The Tai Vo: Long (7 pts)
- Diana Walker: Jiménez (13 pts)
- Matty Berger: Traoré or Grealish (5 pts) and Pickford (missing transfer last GW)
- Steven Sutton: Alexander-Arnold (10 pts)
- Will O'Shea: van Dijk (15 pts)
Please notice that GW 24 will start soon, do not miss the waiver deadline!

DAREEL
Grumpy Old Man

Post by DAREEL »

wahine wrote: 20 Jan 2020, 00:48 Dareel gets his wish to lose :P , beaten by Matty without the help from Pickford :| but Dareel gets what's left of the transactions in GW24 :mrgreen:
TBF wins over Lamps but takes Alisson out of the equation for GW24 for everyone :evil: .
Lamps sneaks in at third but for a third placed team its not looking so hot :!: :!:
TVT is creeping up but probably needs to improve the defence :roll:
wahine holds steady :) relying mainly on Spurs and Leciester to CS in GW24 :idea:
Matty is sixth two 10 pointers but Traore E3 :?: :oops:
s-sutton is next to last but had a healthy 50 points this week 8-) and second crack at this weeks Star lineup to improve his team :)
Ardrageen has first pick in the transactions :cry: , Gazza on the bench :oops: and I've been wondering where all those Liverpool players are :?: and there's a trio right here -sadly Virgil gets taken out of the game for everyone for the double GW
see you Wednesday morning :D
Lol no i genuinely forgot to pick my team. Didn't set it up to lose on purpose. At least 3 of you can't ' accidently ' keep your Liverpool players this week :lol:

taivt
FISOhead

Post by taivt »

MUST TRANSFER LIST AFTER GAMEWEEK 24

- Dareel: Deeney (9 pts)
- Bill Wilkins: Salah (16 pts)
- The Tai Vo: Pérez (15 pts)
- Diana Walker: Jordan Henderson (16 pts)
- Marko Jokic: Mooy (10 pts)
- Steven Sutton: Harvey Barnes (12 pts)
- Matty Berger: Wood (12 pts)
- Will O'Shea: Robertson or Son (7 pts)

GW 25 will start soon, please remember to tranfer quickly!

wahine
Grumpy Cat
better by change. JR.
♀️

Post by wahine »

yes - note to self :oops: - check your transactions!

Dareel just keeps on winning 8-) allbeit 4 points in it, over Lamps and now TVT has a turn to make some ground up v Dareel this GW :)
TBF has a loss but stays second, but those flags and the exit of Salah could be a problem :roll: .
TVT climbing up the ranks is now third with a comprehensive win over TBF and a useful looking mob to v Dareel :mrgreen: .
wahine with a win moves into fourth but most of my lot face stiff opposition this GW :(
Lamps drops this week :( I don't know how he ended up with that team :? , - good luck -you' re going to need it :) .
SSutton has a win which moves him up the table and the team is shaping up well for the challenge 8-)
Matty goes downwards but still only 5 points off third place and nice overall points 8-) .
Ardrageen stays bottom featuring the loss of Mane :evil: at an important time in the fixtures, but gets the chance to strengthen with prime defenders up for grabs :) .
I' m glad I' m not against his team this GW :P and who knows, maybe last is the place to be going into February :idea: .

S_sutton87
Grumpy Old Man

Post by S_sutton87 »

Good write up hopefully I'll make a charge at the right time been a really enjoyable league

Sent from my H8216 using Tapatalk

DAREEL
Grumpy Old Man

Post by DAREEL »

wahine wrote: 30 Jan 2020, 07:26 yes - note to self :oops: - check your transactions!

Dareel just keeps on winning 8-) allbeit 4 points in it, over Lamps and now TVT has a turn to make some ground up v Dareel this GW :)
TBF has a loss but stays second, but those flags and the exit of Salah could be a problem :roll: .
TVT climbing up the ranks is now third with a comprehensive win over TBF and a useful looking mob to v Dareel :mrgreen: .
wahine with a win moves into fourth but most of my lot face stiff opposition this GW :(
Lamps drops this week :( I don't know how he ended up with that team :? , - good luck -you' re going to need it :) .
SSutton has a win which moves him up the table and the team is shaping up well for the challenge 8-)
Matty goes downwards but still only 5 points off third place and nice overall points 8-) .
Ardrageen stays bottom featuring the loss of Mane :evil: at an important time in the fixtures, but gets the chance to strengthen with prime defenders up for grabs :) .
I' m glad I' m not against his team this GW :P and who knows, maybe last is the place to be going into February :idea: .
How do i keep scraping through. Seriously :lol:

Worrying times when i just lost my BEST player TROY DEENEY ??????

Jok57
FISOhead
FS Record: 11th overall OFL Classic 2014/15. Ist Fiso league OFL 2016/17.2nd Cheap as chips 2017/18.( by 1 point).

Post by Jok57 »

Great write up Diana.
My team is now Pants. I've spent most of the season in the top 2 positions and this has now taken its toll.

taivt
FISOhead

Post by taivt »

Marko forgot to transfer out Mooy, he used his "out-of-jail" card this time. However, he has to transfer Mooy out after GW25.

At this moment, 5 members had forgotten must-transfer-player once: Steve Sutton , Bill Wilkins , Diana Walker, Matty Berger and Marko Jovic.

Jok57
FISOhead
FS Record: 11th overall OFL Classic 2014/15. Ist Fiso league OFL 2016/17.2nd Cheap as chips 2017/18.( by 1 point).

Post by Jok57 »

Apologies. Thought I'd got rid of him. Didn't double check as was very busy at work. Sorry.

taivt
FISOhead

Post by taivt »

MUST TRANSFER LIST AFTER GAMEWEEK 25

- Dareel: Leno or O'Connell or Basham (7 pts)
- The Tai Vo: Firmino (11 pts)
- Bill Wilkins: Mount (10 pts)
- Diana Walker: Dean Henderson (10 pts)
- Steven Sutton: Snodgrass (18 pts)
- Marko Jokic: Fernández or David Luiz (9 pts) and Mooy (missing tranfer last GW)
- Matty Berger: Sigurdsson (7 pts)
- Will O'Shea: Patrício or Son (8 pts)

wahine
Grumpy Cat
better by change. JR.
♀️

Post by wahine »

The league is a little more compressed now and everyone is still a chance of winning :D ,
Dareel had his first loss for a while, he's got shares in Sheffield United 8-) , and still 5 points clear at the top 8-)
TVT and the talent he has recruited over the last few months have moved him up the ladder at a great rate :wink: .
TBF has a loss but stays well placed, on the same points as TVT and still hanging on to Pogba :shock: .
Dianamite one point adrift of them with a win v Lamps and v TBF in a race to the top this GW :)
SSutton also looking well placed :) v Dareel this GW and look out Dareel :twisted:
Lamps drops down to 6th place :( he draws another strong team in Ardrageen
Matty (Just keep Pope in goal) gets second pick to shore up his defence this GW but faces The Tai Vo :roll:
Ardrageen gets his win and also gets MO SALAH :wink:

thebillfella
FISO Knight
FS Record: 6th FPL 19/20; 1st TFF StartXI 14/15; 8th TFFE11; 18th TFFE12; 1st FISO TFFE11&12; 1st FISO Full Draft 12/13,14/15,19/20,20/21; 1st Block14/15; 1st 5ASChampLge 12/13; 1st TFF Super614/15; 1st Spring17; 1st FISO Div Premx6, Cup, Mirror,Prem&H2H Champ 19/20

Post by thebillfella »

Just brought Pogba in to be fair hoping he may be back next week! My chances of getting Salah back in for him are slim!!!

taivt
FISOhead

Post by taivt »

MUST TRANSFER LIST AFTER GAMEWEEK 26

- Dareel: any of the 2 pointers
- Diana Walker: Evans (9 pts)
- The Tai Vo: Gomez or Callum Wilson (8 pts)
- Bill Wilkins: Richarlison (13 pts)
- Steven Sutton: De Bruyne (14 pts)
- Matty Berger: Robertson or Lacazette (9 pts)
- Marko Jokic: Maguire (15 pts)
- Will O'Shea: Son(13 pts)

GW 27 will start soon, please remember to make transfers quickly.

wahine
Grumpy Cat
better by change. JR.
♀️

Post by wahine »

Everyone is still in this race,
Dareel needs to start on his rebuild :( , but has he timed it right :?:
Dianamite moves up to second place, but could have made a run too soon :roll: .
TVT slips back a place to tie with TBF :)
SSutton is close up having a big score this GW 8-)
Matty is climbing the ranks and has a current team :)
Lamps reflecting on his team selection.. :oops:
Ardrageen starts his run from the tailend, is this the place to be in GW 27 :?:
I was wondering where all the premiums are, and there they are...Walker, TAA, Salah, Bilva, Mane Aubameyang, Aguero, Vardy, and Ardrageen loses Son :mrgreen: (good timing)

DAREEL
Grumpy Old Man

Post by DAREEL »

wahine wrote: 20 Feb 2020, 01:21 Everyone is still in this race,
Dareel needs to start on his rebuild :( , but has he timed it right :?:
Dianamite moves up to second place, but could have made a run too soon :roll: .
TVT slips back a place to tie with TBF :)
SSutton is close up having a big score this GW 8-)
Matty is climbing the ranks and has a current team :)
Lamps reflecting on his team selection.. :oops:
Ardrageen starts his run from the tailend, is this the place to be in GW 27 :?:
I was wondering where all the premiums are, and there they are...Walker, TAA, Salah, Bilva, Mane Aubameyang, Aguero, Vardy, and Ardrageen loses Son :mrgreen: (good timing)

Haha ive got no chance. Think Ardragen could actually win this :lol: .

Jok57
FISOhead

Post by Jok57 »

I've got second pick this week. Can I pick one of Ardrageens galaticos, he's got the lot.
I think Financial fair play might have something to say about this 😊

taivt
FISOhead

Post by taivt »

Jok57 wrote: 20 Feb 2020, 10:28 I've got second pick this week. Can I pick one of Ardrageens galaticos, he's got the lot.
I think Financial fair play might have something to say about this 😊
FFP has ruined my premium squad before :D :D :D

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “FPL Draft Mini-Leagues & Side Games”