To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

FISO H2H Divisionals - Season 4

A forum for all Draft FPL Mini-Leagues and Side Games (i.e. inter-FISO competitions run by FISO users).
Talkie Toaster
Grumpy Old Man

FISO H2H Divisionals - Season 4

Post by Talkie Toaster »

DIVISION ONE
Ardrageen
Dino1980
Jok57
Mo Bot
Blue Fire
morganb
Mav3rick Draft Viewer: https://ratemyteam.uk/Fiso/DraftLeague/165706

DIVISION TWO
Morrison Dullforce
wahine
No Way Jose
taivt
robot
thebillfella
Mav3rick Draft Viewer: https://ratemyteam.uk/Fiso/DraftLeague/165039

DIVISION THREE
wonkypenguin
Mav3rick
S_sutton87
baganboy
Talkie Toaster
bspittles
Mav3rick Draft Viewer: https://ratemyteam.uk/Fiso/DraftLeague/164817

DIVISION FOUR
GregsEggs
Fred1266
ted striker
Steveste
ajcairns

Mav3rick Draft Viewer: https://ratemyteam.uk/Fiso/DraftLeague/165178

As in previous seasons there shall be 2 promoted and 2 relegated in each division.
Last edited by Talkie Toaster on 12 Dec 2018, 15:17, edited 8 times in total.

Talkie Toaster
Grumpy Old Man

Re: FISO H2H Divisionals - Season 4

Post by Talkie Toaster »

Please feel free to use this thread for comments, banter, questions and updates during Season 4.

bspittles
Dumbledore

Post by bspittles »

Super stuff again TT :-)

Talkie Toaster
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Talkie Toaster »

Division 1 & 3 drafts completed.
Thanks everyone and Dino1980 for organising things in Div 1.

Good luck to everyone in the remaining drafts.

Mav3rick
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: FPL: 1082, 1201, 1800, 10203

The stats are dark and full of errors.

Post by Mav3rick »

Should be a fun season. I've taken a punt on KDB despite being burned by his injury already, but I thought it was tricky draft with player's I'd earmarked as 3rd, 4th or 5th picks going earlier and some interesting players left on the draft roster, including Morata & Giroud, Jesus and Ozil. DDG didn't even get picked up until the 15th round!

S_sutton87
Grumpy Old Man

Post by S_sutton87 »

Missed most the draft due to fatherly duties anyone want to trade me a top 6 striker haha

Sent from my H8216 using Tapatalk

bspittles
Dumbledore

Post by bspittles »

Very pleased with my team :-) letting the computer do the work is obviously better than me!

wonkypenguin
Grumpy Old Man

Post by wonkypenguin »

S_sutton87 wrote: 11 Dec 2018, 20:25 Missed most the draft due to fatherly duties anyone want to trade me a top 6 striker haha

I didn't get any to trade!

Talkie Toaster
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Talkie Toaster »

All drafts are now completed. Hopefully everyone got what they wanted for Xmas.

Big thanks to thebillfella and GregsEggs for sorting out Divisions 2 and 4 for us.

Good luck for the season everyone.

No Way Jose
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Fluked first season

Post by No Way Jose »

Thanks to everyone involved. Some very interesting teams in division 2. Not thrilled with my team due to a weakish midfield but hoping for the bay as always!

thebillfella
FISO Knight
FS Record: 6th FPL 19/20; 1st TFF StartXI 14/15; 8th TFFE11; 18th TFFE12; 1st FISO TFFE11&12; 1st FISO Full Draft 12/13,14/15,19/20,20/21; 1st Block14/15; 1st 5ASChampLge 12/13; 1st TFF Super614/15; 1st Spring17; 1st FISO Div Premx6, Cup, Mirror,Prem&H2H Champ 19/20

Post by thebillfella »

No Way Jose wrote: 12 Dec 2018, 21:11 Thanks to everyone involved. Some very interesting teams in division 2. Not thrilled with my team due to a weakish midfield but hoping for the bay as always!
I think your team looks quite well balanced tbh. Maybe your first pick may have been different if it hadn't been an auto pick :wink:

Considering I was last draft yet AGAIN (will I ever get one of the first 4 picks? :evil: ) my team doesn't look too bad on paper IMO. We shall see...

No Way Jose
Grumpy Old Man

Post by No Way Jose »

thebillfella wrote: 12 Dec 2018, 22:57
No Way Jose wrote: 12 Dec 2018, 21:11 Thanks to everyone involved. Some very interesting teams in division 2. Not thrilled with my team due to a weakish midfield but hoping for the bay as always!
I think your team looks quite well balanced tbh. Maybe your first pick may have been different if it hadn't been an auto pick :wink:

Considering I was last draft yet AGAIN (will I ever get one of the first 4 picks? :evil: ) my team doesn't look too bad on paper IMO. We shall see...
Thanks mate! Not the worst. Yeah I was at work but with it open so I got an early pick at least (I think that’s how it works anyway?) but wasn’t there to decide. I actually tend to pick strikers early anyway because of the rapid drop in quality vs other positions, and generally work my way backwards unless one area is being drained super quickly

Yeah you poor bigger! I thought your team was one of the better ones for sure but it seemed quite even across the board. Good luck to everyone involved

wonkypenguin
Grumpy Old Man

Post by wonkypenguin »

It it possible to get the squads for everyone in each division and post them? Or do we have to wait until GW'1'?

Talkie Toaster
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Talkie Toaster »

wonkypenguin wrote: 13 Dec 2018, 13:37 It it possible to get the squads for everyone in each division and post them? Or do we have to wait until GW'1'?

Use the links in the OP for each division and then click on the 'Full Drafted Teams' link.

wonkypenguin
Grumpy Old Man

Post by wonkypenguin »

Talkie Toaster wrote: 13 Dec 2018, 20:41 Use the links in the OP for each division and then click on the 'Full Drafted Teams' link.
Thanks!

Talkie Toaster
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Talkie Toaster »

It looks like my match against baganboy is a Liverpool vs Man City preview
I've got Alisson, Robertson, Lovren, Salah and Milner against his Laporte, Walker, Delph, Sane and Aguero.
36 points to me so far.

wahine
Grumpy Cat
FS Record: Your life does not get
better by chance, it gets
better by change. JR.
♀️

Post by wahine »

:) I will try to update the leagues tomorrow just for those too lazy to look them up themselves
yep that team building is easy with draft and no team limits, I remember that Spurs block :shock: from last season when it fired up that went very well,
I have a few City players in my team hoping some of them start,and the other play next gameweek. :wink: struggled with who to bench, thats a good sign eh?

Mav3rick
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: FPL: 1082, 1201, 1800, 10203

The stats are dark and full of errors.

Post by Mav3rick »

I've always tended to avoid blocks in H2H leagues, my assumption being that you want a lower standard deviation rather than a boom and bust, having said that basing a block on city/Liverpool is clearly a good idea.

Also, my record in H2H is terrible perhaps precisely because I come up against blocks so perhaps I should rethink!

Talkie Toaster
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Talkie Toaster »

Thanks wahine, you're updates in Season 3 were very much appreciated. :D
If anyone else wants to chip in with summaries from other divisions I expect wahine would welcome it.

Talkie Toaster
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Talkie Toaster »

Mav3rick wrote: 22 Dec 2018, 13:05 I've always tended to avoid blocks in H2H leagues, my assumption being that you want a lower standard deviation rather than a boom and bust, having said that basing a block on city/Liverpool is clearly a good idea.

Also, my record in H2H is terrible perhaps precisely because I come up against blocks so perhaps I should rethink!

I don't know whether it will work out well or not really.
I've never gone into a draft with a plan to specifically target players all from one team, but seeing them there when my turn came around was too much to resist.

wahine
Grumpy Cat
better by change. JR.
♀️

Post by wahine »

https://ratemyteam.uk/Fiso/DraftLeague/165706
division 1
Dino with 2 wins leads this division his Alisson and Salah stand firm and a nice Spurs/City strong midfield.
morganb is second 60points this week Lingard impresses his new Manager in style, Pereyra stars for Watford.
Kepalidonit third also gained 60 points Son providing 21 and Kane 15 with more to come from Rashford.
Ardrageen 4th his strong City lineup still stunned - can they recover??
MoBOt is 5th hes got Manchester covered particularly the Red side who look set to prove a point.
Blue fire is winless nevertheless a good 55 point effort with a diverse range of players,.

https://ratemyteam.uk/Fiso/DraftLeague/165039
division 2
After two games the TVT leads with a team featuring Salah, Brooks and Vardy with Milijevic's 10 points remaining on the bench
Dulta Force is second 1 win and 1 draw Kane staring along with Pereyra, Sigurdsson Deeny and Martial.
NWJ third also 1 win one draw an impressive 75 this week due to Son's 21 points, Pogba's return and Aubameyang's haul
wahine is 4th a bad week for the City attack and going with the Arsenal defence isn't going too well.
TBF 5th OMG leaving Lingard on the bench sitting with Pereira and their 25 points must have hurt!
Robot is winless his Chelsea defence lagging but his Liverpool defence standing firm. Hazard with an unexpected 2 pointer.

wahine
Grumpy Cat
better by change. JR.
♀️

Post by wahine »

https://ratemyteam.uk/Fiso/DraftLeague/164817
division 3
Toastie is unbeaten 8-) a close tie with Mohun this week featuring a Liverpool defence, handy Salah Erikson alli midfield with Ings in attack.
Mohun B is second Son and Lingard hauls in his team also with Sigurdsson, Sane and Aguero looking to bounce back.
bspittles third an impressive 68 everyone's wishlist defender Virgil the return of Pogba! and Kane in attack.
ssutton 4th not much to crow about this week but Trippier, Hazard, Martial and B Silva promise to improve for him
Mav3rick 5th is City strong wondering what happened to them? :) Ozil and Aubameyang looking good.
wonky P is flightless. there is a mixed bag but plenty to look forward to Kolasinac, Sterling, Mane? Moura and Rashford. :)

https://ratemyteam.uk/Fiso/DraftLeague/165178
division 4
Fred leads!! 8-) his Kane Eriksen Pereyra and De Bruyne quartet staring and Lukuku could return to his best soon also.
Ted Striker is second he has Alisson, Robertson. Sterling, Martial and Mane to look forward to - but will he sell Alli??
Gregseggs third got 60 points from Begovic, Salah and Son - and the rest - :)
Catchmeifyoucan is 4th his team looking mostly Blue, Townsend and Vardy highlights, Mahrez may get a good tally this GW. :?:
ajcairns 5th features Ederson Laporte Stones BSilva and Aguero who had a late night out before the game. Maddi sat on the bench. :oops:

No Way Jose
Grumpy Old Man

Post by No Way Jose »

Thanks wahine! If only my fantasy team was performing as well as my draft team!

S_sutton87
Grumpy Old Man

Post by S_sutton87 »

No Way Jose wrote:Thanks wahine! If only my fantasy team was performing as well as my draft team!
I feel your pain mate

No Way Jose
Grumpy Old Man

Post by No Way Jose »

S_sutton87 wrote: 24 Dec 2018, 09:01
No Way Jose wrote:Thanks wahine! If only my fantasy team was performing as well as my draft team!
I feel your pain mate

Almost double my fantasy team this week :lol:

Jok57
FISOhead
FS Record: 11th overall OFL Classic 2014/15. Ist Fiso league OFL 2016/17.2nd Cheap as chips 2017/18.( by 1 point).

Post by Jok57 »

Cracking write up Wahine. 👍

S_sutton87
Grumpy Old Man

Post by S_sutton87 »

No Way Jose wrote:
I feel your pain mate

Almost double my fantasy team this week Image
I've had a good week in both I'm amazed Image

No Way Jose
Grumpy Old Man

Post by No Way Jose »

S_sutton87 wrote: 27 Dec 2018, 11:03
No Way Jose wrote:
I feel your pain mate

Almost double my fantasy team this week Image
I've had a good week in both I'm amazed Image

That’s a step too far for me I fear. Congrats!

wahine
Grumpy Cat
better by change. JR.
♀️

Post by wahine »

https://ratemyteam.uk/Fiso/DraftLeague/165706
division 1
morganb takes the lead! 79 points from DIGNE YAY LOVREN YAY HAZARD YAY PEREYRA YAY and Moura Sitting on the Bench, :cry:
Dino drops to second. Alisson and Salah with Eriksen staring this week hes sure to bounce back in :) .
MoBot s Red and Blue army is 3rd. He will be hoping Augero can lift City this week and all his United players come out for a run. :mrgreen:
Blue fire is 4th had a close battle with Ardrageen with the reliable Sigurdsson unreliable Sane and reliable Aubameyang helping out. :)
Kepalidonit 5th lost to the rampaging morganb but with the rising Son and Anderson and Kane up front partnered by Rashford. 8-)
Ardrageen sixth his attack of Jesus, Vardy.Sterling, Mane Mahrez unable to supply much needed points. :oops:

https://ratemyteam.uk/Fiso/DraftLeague/165039
division 2
NWJ now takes the lead, an impressive 88 points from Alexander Arnold, Lovren Son Pogba Moura Aubameyang and Bernardo Silva... 8-)
TVT drops to second Salah and Anderson's performances couldnt make up for the rest of the team :|
TBF moves into third with a strong defence of Robertson Alderweireld and Pereira. :)

Dulta force is 4th handy team but no match for NWJ on this occasion, would have hoped for more from Kane, but nice midfield. :)
Robot moves up to 5th with Digne crushing the TVT back into second place. 8-)
Wahine is 6th - stocking up on Manchester City looked a good idea at the time... :oops:

morganb
FISO Knight
FS Record: Fantasy Advent Calendar 2012 Winner; The FISODAS Cup - Season 22 Winner; Ralfbergs EPL prediction game 2013/14 winner; FISO Goals 2022

Post by morganb »

wahine wrote: 28 Dec 2018, 07:15 https://ratemyteam.uk/Fiso/DraftLeague/165706
division 1
morganb takes the lead! 79 points from DIGNE YAY LOVREN YAY HAZARD YAY PEREYRA YAY and Moura Sitting on the Bench, :cry:
Thanks for the write-up. I could have hit 100 points if I'd organised my bench better

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “FPL Draft Mini-Leagues & Side Games”