To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

World Cup Draft League

A forum for all Draft FPL Mini-Leagues and Side Games (i.e. inter-FISO competitions run by FISO users).
dino1980
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: FPL Best, 1,000th 2014-15.

World Cup Draft League

Post by dino1980 »

Hi,

I'm looking to run an eight-team draft league for the World Cup at this site: https://wc.draftfantasyfootball.co.uk/ - with the draft taking place on Tuesday 8pm BST

The format of the game is very similar to the FPL Draft game but it is a little more hands-on as free agents can be signed at anytime on a first come, first served basis. The waiver system works in the same way as FPL. You can read the rules pertaining to transfers here: https://draftfantasyfootball.co.uk/cont ... layers-df/

You can enter for free but if anyone does want to play for a friendly £10 or £20 then say so when declaring an interest.

edit: Mods, if this needs to be moved to a different board please do so, I just thought the existing Draft board is where it'd get the most visibility.

bigcliff2
Dumbledore
FS Record: Rubbish

Re: World Cup Draft League

Post by bigcliff2 »

I'd give it a go, yeah. Would prefer no money involved. If others prefer to play for money then I've got no problem standing aside.

dino1980
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: FPL Best, 1,000th 2014-15.

Post by dino1980 »

bigcliff2 wrote: 10 Jun 2018, 16:31 I'd give it a go, yeah. Would prefer no money involved. If others prefer to play for money then I've got no problem standing aside.
Even if anyone wants to play for money there's no reason for you to stand aside, you just wouldn't be eligible to win prize money.

bigcliff2
Dumbledore
FS Record: Rubbish

Post by bigcliff2 »

dino1980 wrote: 10 Jun 2018, 16:56
bigcliff2 wrote: 10 Jun 2018, 16:31 I'd give it a go, yeah. Would prefer no money involved. If others prefer to play for money then I've got no problem standing aside.
Even if anyone wants to play for money there's no reason for you to stand aside, you just wouldn't be eligible to win prize money.
Cool, well I'm in then... If we can get the numbers... Cheers

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “FPL Draft Mini-Leagues & Side Games”