To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Play Togga Draft League interest list

A forum for all Draft FPL Mini-Leagues and Side Games (i.e. inter-FISO competitions run by FISO users).
dino1980
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: FPL Best, 1,000th 2014-15.

Play Togga Draft League interest list

Post by dino1980 »

Thanks to Maverick for allowing me to start this topic.

Would anyone be interested in playing a free to enter Draft League on www.playtogga.com? I've never played it, but it differs significantly enough from draft fpl that it'd be a different challenge for anyone who takes part. e.g. Eriksen was the most drafted player in the number 1 slot this season.

How the scoring works: https://www.playtogga.com/scoring
Rules: https://www.playtogga.com/rules

Some key differences between Togga and Draft FPL:

- As well as the usual goals, assists and clean sheets, Key passes, shots on target, interceptions, tackles won, aerial duels won and clearances are just a few of the actions that score points in this game. Thus more of the player base is useful and players like Pogba, for example, would be drafted higher in this game than FPL.
- Squad size is 16 and unlike FPL you're not forced to draft 2-5-5-3. You may pick as many players from any Premier League team as you like, but league members may draft no more than three (3) goalkeepers, eight (8) defenders, eight (8) midfielders or six (6) forwards.
- All league matches are H2H
- Trading between managers is possible
- Waivers work in the same way but are processed twice a week (Tuesdays and Thursdays)

Draft details:
- Wednesday 6th September 7.30pm BST (8.30pm CEST)
- Six teams minimum required for it to go ahead
- If enough people are interested but can't make Wednesday then we can postpone the draft until the following week.

ted striker
Treebeard
FS Record: TFC Winner 2008, TFC FPT Winner 2008, TFC Runs Winner 2008 & 2010, TFC Wickets Winner 2007 & 2008

Re: Play Togga Draft League interest list

Post by ted striker »

I'd be happy to give this a go. I've never played it either but you have to try these things to find out how good they are.

Talkie Toaster
Grumpy Old Man

Re: Play Togga Draft League interest list

Post by Talkie Toaster »

I'll give it a go if you get enough interest.
It looks an interesting game and it will be good to have a comparison with the fpl version.
Also get a chance to see how trading works out as well.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “FPL Draft Mini-Leagues & Side Games”