To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

FPL Draft £25 Money League

A forum for comment and discussion on Draft FPL Teams. Post your draft selections and ask for live help during your drafts here
bluelionman
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Won a week in TFC once many years ago. Came 3rd over all once in First Downs fantasy NFL newspaper magazine game.

FPL Draft £25 Money League

Post by bluelionman »

I have a draft in the FPL game taking place tomorrow (Sunday 4th August) at 4pm UK time.

I have struggled to find willing players which has been a surprise to me as I do money leagues on many games and even draft type NFL games and found it easier to fill those leagues which is a head scratcher to me as surely football is the most followed sport in the UK - well England at least.

Any way right now I have 5 teams signed up and paid for - one more who is paying tonight and joining but due to work will most likely have to auto draft. So this makes 6 in my league.

I think the optimum number for a draft based league is 10 - 12 teams to make it skillful and have to go into the lesser talent pool.

So if anyone here would also like to join in full details of my league I have posted publicly on the TFP forum here:

https://forum.thefanpub.com/t/blms-prem ... luelionman

Please get at me if you would like to join (just post or PM me either here or over at TFP).

Cheers.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “FPL Draft Team Questions”