To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

King of Fiso Champion of champions

A forum for mini-leagues and side-games involving SkySports Fantasy Football
robot
Dumbledore
FS Record: Winner tff world 2018 knockout 2nd TFF Euro 2012 Group Stage,tff weekly winner 13/14wk25, 14/15wk7&19,16/17wk2,,Winner tff champions league two foot challenge, winner sun Elite league 15/16,winner tff 17/18 chairmen league, week32 weekender joint 1st.

King of Fiso Champion of champions

Post by robot »

Just putting this post out there to gauge interest as I'm aware there is not that many that play all 4 off the main variations of the game, if I get 10 interested then I'll go ahead.

Maybe that opportunity for some to test out the games that they have never played or to return to a previously played game.

Fiso champion of champions

Right let's see who is the best fiso manager across the range of games

FPL
Sky
TFF
Sun Dreamteam

So basically I'll set up a mini league for each game. You enter one team into each league.

The scores will be based on all your teams points added together across the four formats or proportional based on last years winning scores (to be decided)

£20 to enter if we can get ten people interested that would be brilliant. Prize structure will depend on entrants but all will be finalized before the season starts.

Post interest and preference to either straight adding of scores or proportional scores.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “SkySports FF Mini-Leagues and Side Games”