Post by nigel1305 »

I see that a number of FISO players are up near the top of the overall table

Dan Cox x2
Mark Jowett
Alan Harris
Keith Clarke
Jonathon Bancroft
Rich Stirland

I have a team in the 68th overall with 10 trfs left.

The cut off for forming paid mini leagues is 31st March 2017

Entries for Prize League will be closed at 23:59 on March 31st, 2017. Any entries into a Prize League up until this time will carry their total season points into the Prize League and continue to score from when the Prize League is joined.

I cant see the current League of Leagues Leaderboard on the site but with so many guys near the top and a chance to climb higher is it worth setting up a free and paid superleague for these players to see if we can win the mini league prize.

Free League Prizes

Awarded to the three Free Leagues that have the highest average points total based on its five highest scoring teams at the end of the 2016/17 season:

1st Place: £1,000 cash

2nd Place: £500 cash

3rd Place: £250 cash

Prize League Prizes

Awarded to the three Prize Leagues that have the highest average points total based on its five highest scoring teams at the end of the 2016/17 season:

1st Place: £1,000 cash

2nd Place: £500 cash

3rd Place: £250 cash

Let me know if you are interested

Art Vandelay
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: not bad

Re: Sky Sports Fantasy Football 16/17- Mini League Prize Opportunity

Post by Art Vandelay »

I'd be up for it. I'm around 300th but have been slowly climbing pretty much every week since Novemberish after a slow start so still hopeful of a leaderboard finish.

There's no point doing a free league is there? If it's an average of the top five wouldn't it just be the same as the fiso one?

Anyone know if it's possible to see the League of Leagues? I can't see it anywhere, is it revealed after the deadline passes or forever kept a secret? :?

Brightwater
Grumpy Old Man
Location: ***** BrightwaterVilla.co.uk ***** lakeside at Lake Berkley Orlando /parkrunning
FS Record: 21 cash league wins. CYKI 08/09 4th, 09/10 8th. 12/13 Sky 56th, FPL FISO X League winner. 2014 UFPL Beta 7th.

Post by Brightwater »

When logged in, click top left 3 horizontal bars
Click leaderboard...displays manager leaderboard
Click right arrow...displays league of leagues free (FISO 3rd)
Click right arrow...displays league of leagues prize

They have finally sorted it out so you don't have to email requesting which leagues are paid.

Brightwater
Grumpy Old Man
Location: ***** BrightwaterVilla.co.uk ***** lakeside at Lake Berkley Orlando /parkrunning
FS Record: 21 cash league wins. CYKI 08/09 4th, 09/10 8th. 12/13 Sky 56th, FPL FISO X League winner. 2014 UFPL Beta 7th.

Post by Brightwater »

...however, pots are down on previous years, despite them hiking Sky subscriptions. :twisted:

Good luck guys. 8-)

nigel1305
Grumpy Old Hand
FS Record: Never Ever Feel Inferior

Post by nigel1305 »

Art Vandelay wrote:I'd be up for it. I'm around 300th but have been slowly climbing pretty much every week since Novemberish after a slow start so still hopeful of a leaderboard finish.

There's no point doing a free league is there? If it's an average of the top five wouldn't it just be the same as the fiso one?

Anyone know if it's possible to see the League of Leagues? I can't see it anywhere, is it revealed after the deadline passes or forever kept a secret? :?
I have emailed you Rich

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “SkySports FF Mini-Leagues and Side Games”