To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Eliteserien 2021

Norwegian Eliteserien Fantasy Football
Bølla pinnsvin
FISOhead

Re: Eliteserien 2020

Post by Bølla pinnsvin »

Stormrider:
Your picks look good, but personally I´m worried about Molde. Too much uncertainty for my liking. I have one defender from Molde myself, but are thinking about getting rid. Gregersen is a good player, but he has been injured for a long while and could be eased back. He played 120 min midweek, if I'm not mistaken. You have two Molde defenders so expecting one out of the two every GW should be ok and could actully be a decent, albeit expenisve, strategy. Secondly, Boniface from Bodø/Glimt is a risk. Junker was the number one striker and he did excellent. He can return from injury and claim his place any day now. Maybe Boniface gets this GW, and maybe they will rotate a bit, but Junker will be the first choice. At this stage on WC I'd take a gamble on Junker, knowing that he'll come good later, or play safe with Saltnes as my third B/G.

Sandefjord has added players recently (no idea how they got money to do so) so they could actually be a decent gamble.
Heintz from Sarpsborg is another player to look out for. Maybe too early yet.
I'll skip Rosenborg for now. There are a few like Zachariassen and Hosle, as well as defence, that are appealing. But they will give prioirty to European games and can also afford some rotation.

Bølla pinnsvin
FISOhead

Post by Bølla pinnsvin »

The good thing with Milan vs Bodø/Glimt is that we can expect that this will be the final stop for B/G in Europe this season. No need to worry about addtional matches, injuries and rotation. I advice all to stay loyal to three B/G players out of this pool: Zink, JPH, Junker, Saltnes or Berg (if money is a concern).

Stormrider
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Winner Fantasy Football Scotland 2021/22

Post by Stormrider »

Wow, thank you Bollla, MT Pocket and ONZ for the great feedbacks! Much appreciated.

Was looking for some more information about Junker but can't find anything. So will go with the Saltnes and Gussias pair, with which I am just even with the money.

Stormrider
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Stormrider »

Fully agree with the comments regarding the goalkeeper and defenders, especially also the Molde ones I have in mind.

Holmgren Pedersen is starting tonight against Enga, Gregersen benched (saved for midweek I assume). That's fine. Just think with 4.9 and 5.3 they really are value. Molde together with RBK and S08 have the highest clean sheet quote (35%). So I take the risk that they will be benched sometimes, hopefully not both together :D .

Keeper: would have gone for Rossbach or Mitrov but have a low team value. So will try a rotation.

Pa Konate obviously starting for RBK - could be someone to watch as for me is Desler (who I just cannot fit in). And the midfielders from Enga could also be interesting after the next two games (SAHRAOUI or at first sight I probably would even prefer Bjordal).

Anyway, good luck all and enjoy the games!

Stormrider
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Stormrider »

To finalize the review:

Attack! Attack! ==> IF we have a reliable Bodo/Glimt forward, I think the best weeks would be
- game week 20 with Bodo/Glimt against Sandefjord, Enga against Mjondalen and Viking against Stromsgodset
- game week 22 with Bodo/Glimt against Mjondalen, Molde against Stromsgodset and Enga against KBK (or Viking against FKH)

Double Captain - Hauge and Zinckernagel more or less every home game of BG starting game week 20; they have some good games at home in this period.

Bølla pinnsvin
FISOhead

Post by Bølla pinnsvin »

Be aware that JP Hauge (Bodø/Glimt) is a doubt for this GW. I'm not surprised if he's left out. B/G can afford to go without him out for this GW.

Junker (Bodø/Glimt) was back against Milan.I'd imagine he'll start instead of Boniface this GW. Maybe B/G could try Boniface in for JPH for one GW? Not sure how that would work, but why not.

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore
FS Record: They think it's all over!

Post by Oxford NZ »

Thanks Bolla P :) Hauge's injury is not bad, he carried on playing against Milan but it makes sense to rest him this week in the league. Saving a transfer to make a double move next week to get Junker back in.

Bølla pinnsvin
FISOhead

Post by Bølla pinnsvin »

Oxford NZ wrote: 26 Sep 2020, 20:39 Thanks Bolla P :) Hauge's injury is not bad, he carried on playing against Milan but it makes sense to rest him this week in the league. Saving a transfer to make a double move next week to get Junker back in.
That's what I decided to do before this GW so I now have two free transfers ahead of GW20 and exact funds for Saltnes+Bringaker->Junker+Hove.

If this is how I do my transfers I may go for "spissrush" with Kjartansson home against Mjøndalen, Junker home against Sandefjord and Berisha at home against Strømsgodset. Looks good to me. But I don't want do to the transfers ahead of the games tomorrow and risk price changes.

MTPockets
Treebeard

Post by MTPockets »

Oxford NZ wrote: 26 Sep 2020, 20:39 Thanks Bolla P :) Hauge's injury is not bad, he carried on playing against Milan but it makes sense to rest him this week in the league. Saving a transfer to make a double move next week to get Junker back in.
Rolled my FT with the same plan - Junker in and fix a defender. Just hoping for something from Boniface tomorrow.

Stormrider
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Stormrider »

Seems we all are on the same train. Also planning to get Junker back next gw if he looks like starting again. Double Captain then maybe in gw 24 when B/G is taking on Aalesund.

Good luck all for tomorrow!

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

Thanks Stormrider, Good luck to you too.
You are going well in the FISO cup btw 6 points in the bag and a few points up against Ironfist this GW

Stormrider
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Stormrider »

Thanks Oxford! Yes, seems a good chance to start with 9 points in the cup.

Re Eliteserien: does anyone have info why Berisha came off after 45 mins?

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

I was. Going to find out when I get home. Could be a hamstring.

Edit. The changes at half time were tactical to bring in a more physical attack.

Bølla pinnsvin
FISOhead

Post by Bølla pinnsvin »

Berisha: I read somewhere that he had a niggle with his ankle. Nothing confirmed as I see, but there should be more info ahead of the weekend. A slight worry as I'm planning "spissrush" with Berisha.

Bytyqi is also listed with a possible injury. He was out for treatment some minutes yesterday, but finished the game. I hope he will be ok too.

Those who kept Boniface were unlucky. Junker played the game, Boniface got 7 minutes and a yellow card.

Kjartansson (Vålerenga) had some good opportunities yesterday and could have scored three in the first half. He didn't and that leaves a doubt on his finishing skills. He looked so good before this match. Good thing that he manged to get the chances at least, and I still see him as one of the very best attackers in Eliteserien.

Ålesund was unlucky as they lost to Rosenborg. They had a disallowed goal which most referees would have accepted.
Brann was even more unlucky not to get a penalty after a Kristansund hand-ball. And the goal against involved an offside situation.

Haugesund-Odd was a very odd match. Odd was up three goals and then collapsed towards the end of the game. Much involvement from Odd defender Ruud again. Unfortunate for me, but good for anyone sensible enough to bring him in.

Bølla pinnsvin
FISOhead

Post by Bølla pinnsvin »

Something to consider before next GW:
- Komsoon has left Brann (for a Turkish club).
- Børven has left Rosenborg (for a Turkish club).
- JP Hauge is in Milano and may leave Bodø-Glimt. I doubt he'll play for B/G this weekend, though it's possible.

Three important names for this season.

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

Thanks Bola. I knew about Borven and Hauge but not Komsoon.
Hauge sold for Zachariassen and Berisha to Junker. Loosing Berisha could come back to bite me but hey ho.
RBK are still in transition and i like Zachariassen but another transfer that will or could hurt and could take a couple of moves in the next couple of GW's to change if it does not work out.
I know my game style and where I lose points and the above moves are just that but I enjoy the game and if it comes off I am more than happy.

MTPockets
Treebeard

Post by MTPockets »

Have sold Boniface for Junker, and waiting for Berisha/Bytyqi updates before making my mind up btw them and JPH for 2nd ft.
Feeling close to wildcarding tbh.

Seems Hanche-Olsen leaving: https://twitter.com/FRfotballBen/status ... 7984271360
Pellegrino could leave: https://www.tk.no/tyrkisk-interesse-for ... -51-876140

Stormrider
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Stormrider »

Pellegrino leaving as well would be quite a loss for the league.

Will be interesting, how Bodo will fare without Hauge. Double captain and Attack Attack chips could be more tricky now for those who have not played them yet. I will definitely wait, how the teams look the next 2 or even 3 games.

Was thinking about taking out Berisha, also to be able to fund Zachariassen who I think I will miss. But decided to leave him for an Attack Attack with Junker and Kjartansson as planned prior. So did a boring Gussias & Hauge out - Junker and Twum in :shock:

Could get some shock no shows this weekend with players on the move.

Good luck all!

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

-8 taken to re set after all the transfer changes.
Valsvik should do OK now on loan to Stabaek

Stormrider
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Stormrider »

Hi Oxford.

Hope, you are doing well?

Unlucky with Hanche-Olsen plus Ulvestad also not playing. Understandable but a -8 hurts. The template is so strong, currently it seems that only an above-average points total from the defensive line can bring upturns in OR.

Probably B/G slowing down without Hauge and jumping on other good players could make a difference. Will be interesting to see in the next games.

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

Doing OK thanks Stormrider :) Too much work and not enough "fantasy" though :?
Brought in Valsvik and Odegaard for a -4 or I would have an emaciated bench with Rudd suspended for the Viking match and loosing 2 of my defenders to transfers.
Re Valsvik, I think he will be a guaranteed starter and has a bit of attacking threat as well.
https://www.stabak.no/nyheter/valsvik-d ... om-gir-alt

I would love to change Makani but never seem to have a FT and the cash to get a good replacement so he stays for another week.
Edit to add Makani has got both his double digit scores away at Brann and home to Bodo :? the return fixtures are up next.
Good luck and thanks again.

Stormrider
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Stormrider »

Berisha tested positive and subsequently the next two Viking-games postponed (against Odd and Haugesund).

So for me 3 Viking players missing for the next two games plus also Ruud (who will have to sit out against Aalesund). But then again probably a lot of in the same situation.

Two double gameweeks then could be interesting.

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

The blanks are a pain but looking forward to the doubles.

Bølla pinnsvin
FISOhead

Post by Bølla pinnsvin »

My last GW was an absolute disaster. The worst ever in Eliteserien by my judgement. I played "spissrush" and got absolutely nothing for it. I'm sure this was the end to my attempt to finish top 100 and I will now be satisfied if I can hold onto to the position I have.

It makes sense to use the wildcard this GW and not only because I was disappointed with the last GW. I'm making major changes to the team, more so than I had envisaged. This is partly due to the news about Viking, but the shift in form (positive for Sarpsborg, negative for Kjartansson and other members of my team) and a number of players leaving/coming also merits a rethink.

Viking is out of course, but they will have two DGW's later and it will be important to own Viking at the right time. I wonder how covid affects Berisha for the rest of the season. I'm also keeping an eye on Odd. They (and Haugesund) will also have a DGW later. The trouble is that Ruud (Odd) now will miss both GW21 and GW22 (his suspension no longer can be served in GW21 as the match is postponed). I'm not sure if I want to carry Ruud as dead weight for two GW's.

Other news:
- Note that Marcus Antonsson has been added to the game, 7.5 forward with Stabæk. He did well at Malmø and has a long and strong record so he could be interesting as a replacement for Berisha.
- Also note that Hugo Vetlesen moved from Stabæk to Bodø-Glimt. He is a talent and I wonder where B/G will use him. If he's going straight into the attack then he will certainly be a very interesting player for us.

But do we trust B/G with the same conviction now? They have played brilliantly, but the title is almost secure and we may see a less engaged team going forward. JP Hauge has moved on, a cornerstone for the B/G attack this season (and last). P Berg is great value at 4.6, but value is not much of an issue for players in Eliteserien fantasy as money is less tight than FPL. Zink and Junker will still be in all teams. But do we need a third B/G? That's a q I'm trying to figure out on my wildcard.

Another question is linked to Sandefjord. They have done well lately, but do we trust them? Perhaps a cheap defender for the bench? I have my eyes on Markmanrud (4.0), but don't know him nor the competition for his place.

My draft at the moment is like this:
Goalkeepers: Mitov Nilsen, Granlund
Defenders: Utvik, Solheim, Daland, Borchgrevink, Markmanrud
Midfield: Zink, Pellegrino, Zachariassen, Hove, Saltnes
Forwards: Junker, Islamovic, Antonsson
2.3 ITB.

Subject to change of course. A strong player will have to find the bench every GW. The defence is light and I plan to get Ruud when he's available to play. I'll also get me some Viking at a later stage. My original plan involved Stølås (Haugesund), but he is so far off from what we saw in the past that I'll leave him out. I may switch Granlund into a keeper with a later DGW. That will absorb funds, but could be worth it.

Bølla pinnsvin
FISOhead

Post by Bølla pinnsvin »

There's one more piece of info to add today: Zinckernagel (Bodø-Glimt) is likely out for this GW. He's red in the game. Not someone to transfer out, but you should not count on him and you should find an alternative captain. I'd say that B/G looks much weaker in their away game at Molde.

There's no obvious captain pick this GW. I might take a gamble and see if the new Stabæk striker, Antonsson, can deliver at home against the weakest defence in EL, Ålesund. He has not started a game yet so there is this risk that he is added as a substitute, but it could be a boost to my rank if he indeed starts (and I expect he'll do so).

MTPockets
Treebeard

Post by MTPockets »

Worth noting Viking's game vs Haugesund has been rescheduled to the 27th and the same gw (22), and vs Odd into gw23 (dgw):
https://vikingfotball.no/nyheter/utsatt ... r-berammet

If you still have a few Viking and Odd picks there's a reasonable argument for using the RU chip this week and keeping them, using 2 remaining transfers to top up for the DGW, then wc afterwards. One risk though is how long Berisha's actually out for, even if rest of the team's ok. And also need cover for Ruud next gw.

Not the easiest week to use RU though. More about fixing things and avoiding minimal points than necessarily maximising them.

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

Eikrem ffs. I had almost forgotten about that one time "essential"

Stormrider
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Stormrider »

Rich Uncle would have been great for this week. Was nearly expecting Molde to have a good game with 2 week rest over the IB and Zinckernagel out.

Stormrider
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Stormrider »

Zinckernagel still a big doubt, as it seems.

Eurosport.no had these articles with predicted lineups. Would anyone know whether these are still published?

Especially the ODD team interests me. Aalesund this round and then the double with two home games.

After the perfect storm and only 10 playing last week, still have Ruud, Twum (definitely) and possibly Zinck and Bytiqi missing with uncertainty whether Gregersen & Pedersen will play or being rested for the Europa Leage.

Thinking of bringing in a ODD forward (Simovic, Bakenga or is Lauritsen back). Rashani could be good too, but would be for a hit.

Good luck everyone for what looks to be another interesting round!

MTPockets
Treebeard

Post by MTPockets »

The Eurosport articles are published by Jonas Bergh-Johnsen. They've tailed off and nothing this week but he's still worth occasionally checking for news: https://twitter.com/ESNJonas

Agree on Odd, but don't fancy selling existing fwds and my only woute to Rashani (while not selling players most likely to start) is dropping Zinck. Maybe that will work out but not comfortable doing it and would lose a lot of value. Leaves doubling up in defence or taking a hit. Think I'll postpone that decision to next dgw.

Tricky round in general - trying to balance getting 11 out with dgw picks. I only have one starter on the bench atm

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Eliteserien Fantasy”