Eliteserien GW 5 scores

Norwegian Eliteserien Fantasy Football
Oxford NZ
Dumbledore
FS Record: They think it's all over!

Eliteserien GW 5 scores

Post by Oxford NZ »

49 no hits and Bendtner C fail again.

I watched the highlights of the match and he had a couple of good opportunities to score and looks strong so he will stay in my team. I also watched last weeks match against Viking and thought that their number 7 made some good runs and would be good for assist points. He was not getting match time so did nothing and he scored 17 points this week. :oops: I will see how nailed he is and maybe bring him in later. Chasing last weeks points :roll: is not the way to play though.

OIEIAO
FISOhead

Re: Eliteserien GW 5 scores

Post by OIEIAO »

47 for me. Just above average.
Need to come up with some useful transfers as my midfield and forwards are doing next to nothing! Luckily Mortensen (c) came up trumps this week.

Bendtner is actually my joint worst performing attacking player with 15 so far. 3 points in 3 weeks is not great reward for those captaining him.

PleasedToMichu
FISOhead

Post by PleasedToMichu »

39 - yet another captain-fail. Missed 4 of 5 GW's but still a good rank. Could have been fantastic if I got those decitions right.

Regarding Bendtner, he's been criticised for lack of involvement and commitment. Rosenborg as a whole have had two bad games and are not in good form - despite lots of points. I would not get near atm. Now watch him het a brace against Sarpsborg next monday.. :D

Beerfuelledman
FISO Knight
FS Record: FISO 17/18 FPL Cash Draft League Winner

Post by Beerfuelledman »

34 here. Very bad. Ruud, Bendtner, Haugen et al just not cutting the mustard. 5 games in I played the WC. Hey - we get another approx GW15 right ? So hopefully that'll be a little injection of pace.

bspittles
Dumbledore

Post by bspittles »

52 for me this week, sitting just below halfway but quite enjoying playing a purely stats game :-)

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Eliteserien Fantasy”