To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Have you Østli had a good day? ...Or Mos that a Lie, were you Kastrati-d in GW3?

Norwegian Eliteserien Fantasy Football
OIEIAO
FISOhead

Have you Østli had a good day? ...Or Mos that a Lie, were you Kastrati-d in GW3?

Post by OIEIAO »

32 with my keeper to play.

Not a glorious week after the heroics of weeks 1 and 2. Captain Bentdner burned with his own goal of course. Only 1 decent score out of 7 from defence and midfield this time. At least Mortensen (10) proved a good transfer in, and will be my next captain.

Still top of the FISO league for now though.

Joccki_10
Grumpy Old Joker
FS Record: 16/17: 55 OR, 1 FISO Forum, 1 NLD and FISO Cup Winner

Re: Have you Østli had a good day? ...Or Mos that a Lie, were you Kastrati-d in GW3?

Post by Joccki_10 »

Disaster. Complete and utter disaster.

Transferred out Olsen, who didn't do anything in GW1 and GW2 and now got two assists along with a bonus point for a total of 9.

Captained M. Pedersen, who missed a penalty and then got subbed for a total of 0 points.

Benched goalkeeper Lie, who got me 3 and 2 points in the first two weeks respectively and now happened to save my captain's penalty and also earn 3 BPS to get 11 points.

And to end it, I benched Stølås, Njie and Moe. They got 20 points together. The nine players who played for me today got 18.

Ah well, there's always FPL.

gallus
Grumpy Old Man

Re: Have you Østli had a good day? ...Or Mos that a Lie, were you Kastrati-d in GW3?

Post by gallus »

Kastrati'd. I benched Moe and my starters combined for 19 points.

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore
FS Record: They think it's all over!

Post by Oxford NZ »

42 all out
Bendtner captain scored an own goal double zero. That also cost me goal keeper and a mid clean sheet points. Should have been a a good game with three players scoring well. :roll:

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Eliteserien Fantasy”