No
44%

Total votes: 39

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore
FS Record: They think it's all over!

Re: Eliteserien Fantasy

Post by Oxford NZ »

I am on Mortensen atm. That could change when I make some transfers at the end of the week.

bspittles
Dumbledore

Post by bspittles »

Blimey, all my defensive players are at home, all my attacking players are away.

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

bspittles wrote: 02 Nov 2017, 13:36 Blimey, all my defensive players are at home, all my attacking players are away.
I only have two starters playing at home (and two on the bench) this week so could be a bad week for me.
what did you do with Hedensted , Bench or ship out? I sent him packing to raise funds for the imminent return of Ohi.
Nice K choise last week by the way.

bspittles
Dumbledore

Post by bspittles »

I transferred him out for Rolanysson. I had two FTs, so I can bring him back :-)

TheBigLewandowski
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: OR 1,259 2016/17

Post by TheBigLewandowski »

I have 10 players playing away from home this weekend!

TheBigLewandowski
Grumpy Old Man

Bendtner (c) this week. Good luck all!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tacalabala
FISO Knight

Post by Tacalabala »

Diatta for me, the lad has it all.... I mean Sarpsberg are dench at the moment: https://www.instagram.com/p/BamRwGkDsBx/

TheBigLewandowski
Grumpy Old Man

43 all out this week. Captained Bendtner. McDermott subbed in for Hansen, but had Moe's 9 points on the bench frustratingly!

Tacalabala
FISO Knight

Post by Tacalabala »

That went rather well...

TheBigLewandowski
Grumpy Old Man

With 10 players having a home fixture next week, I'm tempted to just leave things as they are and not tinker too much. Bendtner/Jradi/Diatta/Mortensen all decent captaincy choices?

Tacalabala
FISO Knight

Post by Tacalabala »

Bendtner is the standout as Viking are so weak, just concerned he might not actually play with the Europa game coming up? I think I might hold as well, looking at Lumanza for the last day game versus Viking.

TheBigLewandowski
Grumpy Old Man

Yes that is a concern. Would be worried that he could be rotated or get reduced minutes Taca. Maybe one of Diatta/Jradi for me on that basis then! Tricky

Tacalabala
FISO Knight

Post by Tacalabala »

Yeah, you definitely don't want to miss a thumping!!! That'll probably be Jradi's last game fro Stromgodset because he is surely too good for this league, could be a big farewell??

TheBigLewandowski
Grumpy Old Man

Good point. He is a quality player. Has been a great pick for me in recent weeks, with some big hauls!

Diatta looks great too?

Tacalabala
FISO Knight

Post by Tacalabala »

Yeah, Diatta to United apparently, though I suspect he would be loaned back, he is really young!!!

WINNING!
Wideboy
FS Record: FPL 2014/15 OR: 657 ~ 15/16 OR: 6780
FISO Sportal epldreamteam 2015/16 Winner

Post by WINNING! »

Hedenstad and Boli transferred in :arrow:
Rosenborg have kept a clean sheet in their last 3 matches against Viking in all competitions.
Elite team.PNG
GTG good luck all :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

TheBigLewandowski
Grumpy Old Man

Bendtner (c) here also. Good luck all!

Tacalabala
FISO Knight

Post by Tacalabala »

Me too, too dangerous not too

TheBigLewandowski
Grumpy Old Man

57 all out. Happy with that.

Tacalabala
FISO Knight

Post by Tacalabala »

Absolutely thrilled with 6 greens in a row, more than makes up for the 6 reds before 😆

TheBigLewandowski
Grumpy Old Man

The final game week, round 30, is next weekend and I think I'll stick the captaincy on Bendtner for one last time. May take a punt or two considering it is the last set of fixtures!

TheBigLewandowski
Grumpy Old Man

Brought in Koomson and Omoijuanfo with my 2FTs for the last round of fixtures this week. Quite a few decent options with Diatta, Jradi etc but will stick with Bendtner I think!

Tacalabala
FISO Knight

Post by Tacalabala »

Boli and Lumanz in from Stabaek, captaining Bendtner again, might have had a Valerenga player in but no one sexy enough. I'm slightly concerned that my entire XI are away!!! I've taken 12pts in hits all season, feel proud of myself.

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

TheBigLewandowski wrote: 23 Nov 2017, 18:57 Brought in Koomson and Omoijuanfo with my 2FTs for the last round of fixtures this week. Quite a few decent options with Diatta, Jradi etc but will stick with Bendtner I think!
I don't have Ohi this week so may get burned when he hauls.
Ulland Andersen K for me just as a differential as I do not expect to move up in OR.
I blew a 4 point hit last week and brought in a non playing Hansen to replace the injured Bratveit and Rossbach, so my free this week is now gone to get Kongshavn.

Good luck

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

Tacalabala wrote: 23 Nov 2017, 21:20 Boli and Lumanz in from Stabaek, captaining Bendtner again, might have had a Valerenga player in but no one sexy enough. I'm slightly concerned that my entire XI are away!!! I've taken 12pts in hits all season, feel proud of myself.
Same number of hit points here. It would have been only a -8 but for goal keeper problems last week. Home and away does not seem to matter that much in this league for some players so good luck.
I did contemplate a hit this week for old times sake but managed to resist.

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

Best GW round rank 740 with 65 poeng in GW 19
Best GW score 70 in GW 26
Worst GW round rank 60327 with 31 poeng in GW 4 (I also scored 29 in GW 1 and 23)
Most points on bench 30 in GW4 with only 31 scored that week. This was my lowest point emotionally in Eliteserien.
OR going into the last round 6154. Will be content with sub 10K and really happy with sub 5K
Double game weeks are my downfall in both FPL and Eliteserien even though I plan early, so I need to work on that area of my game.
Generally I make my transfers too soon each game week due to poor internet coverage if I am working away from home. This has cost me hits to cover injuries and unexpected rotation or benching.
Starting out on playing this game with only a few months of FPL experience and no knowledge of Eliteserien I am happy with my performance over the season so may come back again next. I have now seen more Eliteserien highlights and games than PL games so I am starting to get a feel for the league. I am sure it will all change next season though.
I may not be able to get last weeks results for a few days as I am heading into the rainforest for two weeks work. not sure on internet so goodluck to all and please post your

Tacalabala
FISO Knight

Post by Tacalabala »

Cheers ONZ, will give my report card in next week, still hoping for a big finish!

TheBigLewandowski
Grumpy Old Man

So 36 points all out in the final GW of the season.
Bendtner (c) fail with Jradi, Diatta and Koomson the pick of my bunch!
There were plenty of goals and some really exciting matches today by the look of things!
Abdellaoue with a hat trick!

I have to admit, I've really enjoyed playing this game this season, despite knowing next to nothing about the league, as well as joining after it had started some weeks in, but looking forward to next season already!

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

TheBigLewandowski wrote: 26 Nov 2017, 19:58 I have to admit, I've really enjoyed playing this game this season, despite knowing next to nothing about the league, as well as joining after it had started some weeks in, but looking forward to next season already!
Yes I agree TBL. It was a lot of fun and I hope some Fiso guys keep playing.
I like the Eliteserien game with the two wild cards and no fancy chips. Picking a good team and getting the K choices right will give a good OR and win H2H leagues. I will be interested to see what chips they add next season.
Good luck with the rest of the FPL season and see you back in Norway for Eliteserien soon.

Tacalabala
FISO Knight

Post by Tacalabala »

It's been great. Has anyone else spotted the two Eliteserien players on P1 of the OR? 😀

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Eliteserien Fantasy”