To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Mayweather vs McGregor - Who will reign king on Saturday night the 26th of August?

A forum for discussion on Sports (apart from Football) matters not involving fantasy issues.
Eoin McManus
Kevin and Perry
FS Record: 0

Mayweather vs McGregor - Who will reign king on Saturday night the 26th of August?

Post by Eoin McManus »

Check out our article below -

https://www.playnbrag.com/blog/will-rei ... th-august/

murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Re: Mayweather vs McGregor - Who will reign king on Saturday night the 26th of August?

Post by murf »

Ought to report this for being in the wrong forum. This travesty isn't "sport"!

DAREEL
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Winner of FISO McDonald's Euro 2016 official . league. FPL player since the game began. Successful cash mini league player that usually ends up in profit

Re: Mayweather vs McGregor - Who will reign king on Saturday night the 26th of August?

Post by DAREEL »

I'm a big Floyd fan. Followed him since the early days of his career. I wouldn't mind seeing the odds on this clown McGregor not hitting one scoring point throughout the fight . Hope Floyd decides to just put him to sleep early and put this moron in his place

And as for that Malaginaggi BS. Wonder how much Paulie was paid to fake that sparring " knock down"

Conor is a total novice boxer. He shouldn't have even got a licence for this fight. Just shows what money can do

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

murf wrote: 25 Aug 2017, 17:54 Ought to report this for being in the wrong forum. This travesty isn't "sport"!
Maybe a Business or "How to Con a load of people" Thread?

And they are Kings of that.....

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Sports Talk & Events (excluding Football)”