To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

The Stone Roses to announce new LP and tour Nov 2nd!

A forum for discussion on Music topics whatever your taste.
moonlightdribbler
Grumpy Old Man

Re: The Stone Roses to announce new LP and tour Nov 2nd!

Post by moonlightdribbler »

After initially scoffing at their comeback single ("is that it? After all these years....that's what they release??"), I actually now really, really like All For One.

Zimmerman
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Zimmerman »

I still don't like it, but it is annoyingly catchy.

Went to the gig last night, amazing show.
Browns singing was his usual 'suspect' self. But Reni and Squire really are phenomenal and as a group they have some absolutely belting tunes.

Was a top day/night.

For anybody going, they're relatively thorough on their searches (although questionable when you see how many flares made it to the ground).

But a hip flask in the undies still gets in.

Definitely more than the usual token pat down.

For those of a certain persuasion, they also had a sniffer dog going up and down the queue (and out and about the stadium beforehand).

thebillfella
FISO Knight
FS Record: 6th FPL 19/20; 1st TFF StartXI 14/15; 8th TFFE11; 18th TFFE12; 1st FISO TFFE11&12; 1st FISO Full Draft 12/13,14/15,19/20,20/21; 1st Block14/15; 1st 5ASChampLge 12/13; 1st TFF Super614/15; 1st Spring17; 1st FISO Div Premx6, Cup, Mirror,Prem&H2H Champ 19/20

Post by thebillfella »

Have a spare ticket going for Sunday if anyone is still in need?

Maldini
Dumbledore

Post by Maldini »

Zimmerman wrote:I still don't like it, but it is annoyingly catchy.

Went to the gig last night, amazing show.
Browns singing was his usual 'suspect' self. But Reni and Squire really are phenomenal and as a group they have some absolutely belting tunes.

Was a top day/night.

For anybody going, they're relatively thorough on their searches (although questionable when you see how many flares made it to the ground).

But a hip flask in the undies still gets in.

Definitely more than the usual token pat down.

For those of a certain persuasion, they also had a sniffer dog going up and down the queue (and out and about the stadium beforehand).
I was there yesterday as well. I thought he sang pretty well. A few dodgy notes later on in the gig but on the whole he was good. Not a great singer but a singer of great songs.

Squire was excellent. Spent several songs just staring at his playing on the big screen.

What did you think of Public Enemy? Have to say, I thought they were great. The Coral were good and I enjoyed some of the Buzzcocks better know songs.

Very disappointed with the merchandise. Had £20 set aside for a new t-shirt and they all looked as though they'd been printed in somebody's bedroom.

Ps...You weren't that shirtless chubby lad getting carted out of the stadium by two big coppers, were you? Took about six stewards to restrain him.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Music”