To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

DraftKings FISO League for 5th March

Daily Fantasy Sports from DraftKings UK.
Vid
Head Moderator
FS Record: winning is a distant memory

DraftKings FISO League for 5th March

Post by Vid »

Some info and discussion regarding this game in the DraftKings Forum

I'll be setting up a taster/tester league for FISO members for the EPL games being played on Saturday 5th March, at the moment it is just myself and thesilkworm showing definite interest. To create the ML I need to know who is interested as if the number set isn't reached then it doesn't go ahead. So anyone wishing to take a look then please let me know here along with your DraftKings username so that I can invite you. I will create the league and send out invites tomorrow (Friday) evening.

This will be a free entry and therefore no prize league, if enough interest is forthcoming then maybe further down the line we can have a go at small stake leagues.

Vid
Head Moderator

Re: DraftKings FISO League for 5th March

Post by Vid »

A lot of views but no further interest at all? I'll give it until 9pmish and if no further interest is shown it'll be a head to head shoot out between thesilkworm and myself.

thesilkworm
Grumpy Old Man

Post by thesilkworm »

Got the invite - good luck!

If this doesn't gain much interest here for remainder of PL season, might be worth trying again for Euros which they'll presumably offer games for, and people won't have the distraction of FPL.

Vid
Head Moderator

Post by Vid »

Good Luck!

Still plenty of games left this season, if interest picks up then we can try again at any time.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “DraftKings UK”