To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Dash Cam

A forum for discussion on Science and Information Technology matters and queries (including PCs, the Internet, TVs, Mobile Phones, Ipods and other gadgets).
Richt
FISO Knight
FS Record: Averagely consistant.

Dash Cam

Post by Richt »

Hi All.

I am looking at investing in a couple of Dash Cams for our cars. Anyone got any suggestions?

Budget isn't massive (up to around £50 max). Ideally looking for a discreet one.

I am a novice with these so have no clue if this one is any good? https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01 ... KP1DFAGQTM

Thanks

Rich

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Re: Dash Cam

Post by blahblah »

There will almost certainly be Youtube Clips of any worth getting, so you can check out the quality etc.

I assume this is Crash\Insurance kinda stuff as opposed to posting "My Favourite Drives", or "Chicks I perved at on the way to work", so why discretion?

Richt
FISO Knight
FS Record: Averagely consistant.

Post by Richt »

Discretion due to potentially leaving it in the motor and not attracting attention of breaking in to steal it. (was my basic though process anyway).

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

Quite advanced compared to mine then, as I was on their visibility is part of the appeal - do you remember all the "fake" Burgualr Alarm boxes people were sticking on their homes?

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Science, Computers & Technology (e.g. PCs, Web, TVs, Mobiles, Ipods, Gadgets)”