To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Large screen TV (50-70")

A forum for discussion on Science and Information Technology matters and queries (including PCs, the Internet, TVs, Mobile Phones, Ipods and other gadgets).
Biscuitman
FISOhead
FS Record: 10th TFFO 2009/10

Large screen TV (50-70")

Post by Biscuitman »

I'm looking for a large screen TV (50-70") with decent built in speakers - ie no necessity to have a sound bar, external speakers or anything else. Cinema-quality sound obviously not expected, but just good quality such that dialogue in films and tv series is clear and crisp. Not so fussed about other features, as any TV of this size is going to come with enough features for me. Any recommendations? Does such a TV exist?

Biscuitman
FISOhead
FS Record: 10th TFFO 2009/10

Re: Which satnav is best?

Post by Biscuitman »

Oops sorry, should have started a new topic... apologies.

Vid
Head Moderator
FS Record: winning is a distant memory

Re: Which satnav is best?

Post by Vid »

Biscuitman wrote: 16 Sep 2017, 18:59 I'm looking for a large screen TV (50-70") with decent built in speakers - ie no necessity to have a sound bar, external speakers or anything else. Cinema-quality sound obviously not expected, but just good quality such that dialogue in films and tv series is clear and crisp. Not so fussed about other features, as any TV of this size is going to come with enough features for me. Any recommendations? Does such a TV exist?
Chances of MrsVid allowing me a 50" let alone 70" in the next 100 years is less than zero :D

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Science, Computers & Technology (e.g. PCs, Web, TVs, Mobiles, Ipods, Gadgets)”