To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Windows 10 screensaver settings

A forum for discussion on Science and Information Technology matters and queries (including PCs, the Internet, TVs, Mobile Phones, Ipods and other gadgets).
Spinynorman
FISO Jedi Fish
FS Record: Under Ordinary

Windows 10 screensaver settings

Post by Spinynorman »

Hello all you helpful techy types. :)

Does anybody know how to get the Windows 10 screensaver to change in less time than one minute? I used to be able to set it for ten seconds but that option has gone following the most recent update.

I've searched the interweb thingy but have had no luck.

Cheers.

bloggie
Dumbledore
Location: Tourists swarm to see your face Confucius has a puzzling grace Disoriented you enter in unleashing

Re: Windows 10 screensaver settings

Post by bloggie »

If you have the same screen as me via settings circle icon left side of desktop screen (get to desktop screen via windows icon if you have a browser showing) then 'personalization'.

Spinynorman
FISO Jedi Fish

Post by Spinynorman »

bloggie wrote:If you have the same screen as me via settings circle icon left side of desktop screen (get to desktop screen via windows icon if you have a browser showing) then 'personalization'.
Unfortunately a minute is still the shortest setting.

bloggie
Dumbledore
Location: Tourists swarm to see your face Confucius has a puzzling grace Disoriented you enter in unleashing

Post by bloggie »

Thought you meant changing the setting in less than a minute tbh.
This seems to solve it:
https://superuser.com/questions/951677/ ... n-1-minute

' Use the keyboard command Win + R to launch the Run window
Copy & paste this into the Run window: shell:::{ED834ED6-4B5A-4bfe-8F11-A626DCB6A921} -Microsoft.Personalization\pageWallpaper and then hit OK. It's a direct route to the old Control Panel setting for slideshow control.
You should notice new timing options near the bottom, including 10 and 30-second intervals along with more options for various hours. Just pick the one you want and hit Save changes.
Near the bottom, you should also notice the Shuffle option is now listed here as well. Simply check the box and hit Save changes when finished.'

Spinynorman
FISO Jedi Fish

Post by Spinynorman »

bloggie wrote:Thought you meant changing the setting in less than a minute tbh.
:P

Tried it and it's sorted. :D

Many thanks.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Science, Computers & Technology (e.g. PCs, Web, TVs, Mobiles, Ipods, Gadgets)”