To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Transfer Dunce or Genius?

A Fantasy Football forum for news on European fantasy football games run by The Sun newspaper.
MrTomRipley
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: "Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm"

Transfer Dunce or Genius?

Post by MrTomRipley »

The previous phase has been closed and locked - so I think that spare transfers used up are now visible.

Is it just me or has the guy in 8th place transferred in Mbappe to go up against his own Juve block?!

:shock:

leethomas
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: mini cup winner, joint top overall Euro phase winner 15/16, runner up fiso weekly league 15/16 16/17 weekly winner 16/17 2k head to head winner 16/17 fiso iso league winner 16/17 lwdt hardly mr average winner 16/17

Re: Transfer Dunce or Genius?

Post by leethomas »

MrTomRipley wrote:The previous phase has been closed and locked - so I think that spare transfers used up are now visible.

Is it just me or has the guy in 8th place transferred in Mbappe to go up against his own Juve block?!

He already had him tom, dont think anyones spare transfers are showing, ive done one spare in mine and my mates cant see it when theyve logged in.

MrTomRipley
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: "Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm"

Post by MrTomRipley »

leethomas wrote:
MrTomRipley wrote:The previous phase has been closed and locked - so I think that spare transfers used up are now visible.

He already had him tom, dont think anyones spare transfers are showing, ive done one spare in mine and my mates cant see it when theyve logged in.
Thanks. Thought that must be the case.

MrTomRipley
Grumpy Old Man

Post by MrTomRipley »

MrTomRipley wrote:
leethomas wrote:

Thanks. Thought that must be the case.
Yes. Your top team looks unchanged to me.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “European Dream Team”