To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Week 6 (Make or break for the Athletico, Juve and United blocks)

A Fantasy Football forum for news on European fantasy football games run by The Sun newspaper.
leethomas
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: mini cup winner, joint top overall Euro phase winner 15/16, runner up fiso weekly league 15/16 16/17 weekly winner 16/17 2k head to head winner 16/17 fiso iso league winner 16/17 lwdt hardly mr average winner 16/17

Re: Week 6 (Make or break for the Athletico, Juve and United blocks)

Post by leethomas »

llama wrote:Good stuff, lee. Surely you're in with a great chance of winning this now.

Good luck!
cheers liam, utd conceding and baillys sending off was a massive bonus.. still all to play for with quite a few still who could win it.

CBN
Dumbledore
FS Record: Three top ten seasonal finishes in the last five years; three Weekender wins; and three times Big Balls champion!

Post by CBN »

Lee odds on with all those transfers he has in hand. He has more than he can realistically use :lol:

And his rivals have less than he has between them! :shock:

Walter Bishop
FISOhead
FS Record: 4th Phase 1 European DT 2016(Don't ask me how) :)Won Knockout Cup 15/16. 1st Fiso Mini League. 46th Euros 2016. 83rd Overall 2016/17 Sun DT.

Post by Walter Bishop »

leethomas wrote: Cheers walt..... I cud do mate but i might get done for animal cruelty when mbappe scores...... Dogs already hiding :D
Yuk...I had visions of you French Kissing your Dog after the Celta Vigo Goal went in Last Night and Bailly got Sent Off. :shock:

leethomas
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: mini cup winner, joint top overall Euro phase winner 15/16, runner up fiso weekly league 15/16 16/17 weekly winner 16/17 2k head to head winner 16/17 fiso iso league winner 16/17 lwdt hardly mr average winner 16/17

Post by leethomas »

Walter Bishop wrote:
leethomas wrote: Cheers walt..... I cud do mate but i might get done for animal cruelty when mbappe scores...... Dogs already hiding :D
Yuk...I had visions of you French Kissing your Dog after the Celta Vigo Goal went in Last Night and Bailly got Sent Off. :shock:
Lets just say we where both led on bed with a cigarette each :P

leethomas
Grumpy Old Man

Post by leethomas »

CBN wrote:Lee odds on with all those transfers he has in hand. He has more than he can realistically use :lol:

I'll use them up ok :wink: him at top still has 4 i think plus a few under me have 4 so lots of different things people could do yet.

mesmerised
FISOhead
FS Record: I wouldn't get out of bed for less than 10k a day

Post by mesmerised »

Good luck Lee.

Looking forward to the 25k Fiso August monthly after you land the big one, don't let us down.

leethomas
Grumpy Old Man

Post by leethomas »

mesmerised wrote:Good luck Lee.

Looking forward to the 25k Fiso August monthly after you land the big one, don't let us down.
Think ur £ signs broke mes.....its showing as a k :D

Iksh
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: 5th- SUN Europe 2016-17
2nd-Sun world cup dreamteam 2014
Winner John Morrison Champions League 2015-16

Post by Iksh »

leethomas wrote:
CBN wrote:Lee odds on with all those transfers he has in hand. He has more than he can realistically use :lol:

I'll use them up ok :wink: him at top still has 4 i think plus a few under me have 4 so lots of different things people could do yet.
The juve blocks have most of the transfers free to use . It's the real Madrid blocks who have used most of their transfers and will come short to get enough players to be on the pitch for both finals .

Given only 2 games left( realistically only one -the CL final as you have to swap that player for a player in final If you use the transfer before El final), there are only limited number of players/strikers you can bring it .
The differtial isn't there anymore .
Juve blocks will only have to worry if Utd smash Ajax in the EL final , esp if pogba or mkky go big . Cannot see the same goal threat from united defenders as from Alves.

Black caviar
FISOhead
FS Record: Week 7 winner 2012 county cricket TFC and 5th overall t20 2012 weekTFF Week 24 2017 weekly winner weekwinner 2014. Week 17 weekly winner 2016. Week 19 TFFooty 2016

Post by Black caviar »

leethomas wrote:

Well Lee two days to go, any pre match nerves, got any wowzers at work, to keep you sharp. Let the lads know after kick off any changers you have made so we can cheer them on! Good luck pal, if, when you win dont buy a load of new tools, you'll look a top hat on site. Hope you win pal :!: :!: :!:

leethomas
Grumpy Old Man

Post by leethomas »

Black caviar wrote:
leethomas wrote:

Well Lee two days to go, any pre match nerves, got any wowzers at work, to keep you sharp. Let the lads know after kick off any changers you have made so we can cheer them on! Good luck pal, if, when you win dont buy a load of new tools, you'll look a top hat on site. Hope you win pal :!: :!: :!:
Cheers mate, ill have a look tomoz at line ups. Got what i think im gonna do but will check tomorrow. Was at m e n arena last night with wife and daughter, same side as blast, fortunately we are ok but puts everything into perspective, heart goes out to anyone who knew any of the victims.

Black caviar
FISOhead
FS Record: Week 7 winner 2012 county cricket TFC and 5th overall t20 2012 weekTFF Week 24 2017 weekly winner weekwinner 2014. Week 17 weekly winner 2016. Week 19 TFFooty 2016

Post by Black caviar »

leethomas wrote:
Black caviar wrote:
leethomas wrote:

Cheers mate, ill have a look tomoz at line ups. Got what i think im gonna do but will check tomorrow. Was at m e n arena last night with wife and daughter, same side as blast, fortunately we are ok but puts everything into perspective, heart goes out to anyone who knew any of the victims.
My god lee, thank god You and your family are all fine. My wife was at Take That on Friday, and that has freaked me out a little. Feel so sorry, and can't imagine the hurt And desperation some families will be going through. Horrible, people! Puts football and money in its place. I still hope you win, but if you don't just look at your wife and daughter. Their priceless x x

CBN
Dumbledore
FS Record: Three top ten seasonal finishes in the last five years; three Weekender wins; and three times Big Balls champion!

Post by CBN »

Oh my how awful. Hope the three of you are bearing up ok.

llama
Grumpy Old Man

Post by llama »

Crikey, Lee. Glad you and the family are OK.

Certainly puts things in perspective.

leethomas
Grumpy Old Man

Post by leethomas »

Thanks all, cant go anywhere and feel safe anymore, a kids concert is a new low if its possible they could go any lower. Anyway its a footy forum :| .... Dont really know what i think will happen tonight, utd favourites but really could go any way the more i think of it, hope it wont be but fraid ive gotta feeling it could be a dull game, an early goal would change that mind!!

Black caviar
FISOhead

Post by Black caviar »

leethomas wrote:Thanks all, cant go anywhere and feel safe anymore, a kids concert is a new low if its possible they could go any lower. Anyway its a footy forum :| .... Dont really know what i think will happen tonight, utd favourites but really could go any way the more i think of it, hope it wont be but fraid ive gotta feeling it could be a dull game, an early goal would change that mind!!
Not dull with Ajax Lee, unless they freeze. Then United will win. I am hoping this could be one of the greats 6/5. Football forum family. The best of luck tonight Lee

Ex-Pro-Gaffer
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 17th Overall SDT 19/20
Winner King Of The Weekender Fiso League 16/17 + 18/19 + 19/20
Winner Xmas Fiso League 16/17
Winner Budget Up 16/17
2nd Fiso Euro Comp 16/17

Post by Ex-Pro-Gaffer »

leethomas wrote:Thanks all, cant go anywhere and feel safe anymore, a kids concert is a new low if its possible they could go any lower. Anyway its a footy forum :| .... Dont really know what i think will happen tonight, utd favourites but really could go any way the more i think of it, hope it wont be but fraid ive gotta feeling it could be a dull game, an early goal would change that mind!!
I think your right Lee very tight imo, can't see Mourinho letting Man U open up at this stage, they'll sit deep and win the game through experience, nothing great just a win,

Good luck tonight buddy all the best, glad to hear your all ok too.

Nightowl
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: fiso cheap as chips champion 17/18

Post by Nightowl »

ex-pro-gaffer wrote:
I think your right Lee very tight imo, can't see Mourinho letting Man U open up at this stage, they'll sit deep and win the game through experience, nothing great just a win,

Good call this is like watching paint dry

Black caviar
FISOhead

Post by Black caviar »

Nightowl wrote:
ex-pro-gaffer wrote:

Good call this is like watching paint dry
One of the best games I have ever seen! Pure domination, 2018 champion league winners, you are watching. Bale, Griessman, Aguero all signing in the summer now! World Domination next, come on Lee!!!

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “European Dream Team”