To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Week 2 In Play (aka loading up on Sevilla players week)

A Fantasy Football forum for news on European fantasy football games run by The Sun newspaper.
bloggie
Dumbledore
Location: Tourists swarm to see your face Confucius has a puzzling grace Disoriented you enter in unleashing

Re: Week 2 In Play (aka loading up on Sevilla players week)

Post by bloggie »

jaycar25 wrote:before 19:45 on Tuesday 14 February unlimited transfers
between 19:45 on Tuesday 14 February and 19:45 Sunday 26 February five transfers (5 TRANSFERS NOT 10)
between 00:00 on Monday 28th February and 19:45 Sunday 19 March five transfers SUNDAY 26TH 7.45- MONDAY 28th 00.00 ????
between 00:00 on Monday 20 March and 19.45 Sunday 23 April five transfers
between 00:00 on Monday 24 April and 19.45 Sunday 3 June five transfers
The last feb28th on a monday was 2011 so just climb in the time machine. Simples.

pulpfiction
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2nd in phase dream team europe, 3rd november manager of the month

Post by pulpfiction »

Backlash wrote:
CBN wrote:New problem though.

I made the five transfers last night in my worst team. I've now had those locked in for free. And will no doubt get another five to use.
I wonder if any of the top few hundred got lucky too?

The gift that keeps giving this game.
This one won't be so easy to rectify.

How do you tell the difference between a genuine transfer and a 'false' one ?

You would have thought that after the last mess, they would have made darn sure it didn't happen again.

Ex-Pro-Gaffer
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 17th Overall SDT 19/20
Winner King Of The Weekender Fiso League 16/17 + 18/19 + 19/20
Winner Xmas Fiso League 16/17
Winner Budget Up 16/17
2nd Fiso Euro Comp 16/17

Post by Ex-Pro-Gaffer »

Ant1 wrote:Used all my phase 1 transfers before Thursday matches. When do you get phase 2 transfers ? Mine still showing 0/5.

:roll: god knows !

Ant1
Treebeard

Post by Ant1 »

ex-pro-gaffer wrote:
Ant1 wrote:Used all my phase 1 transfers before Thursday matches. When do you get phase 2 transfers ? Mine still showing 0/5.

It said i had 5 transfers when i first looked at the website this morning.

For those that have transfers from phase 1 what does your page display, as in X /10 ???

ronny10
FISO Knight
FS Record: Not to shabby

Post by ronny10 »

Ant1 wrote:
ex-pro-gaffer wrote:

For those that have transfers from phase 1 what does your page display, as in X /10 ???
The 5 you had this morning you should never have had, just another dreamteam balls up.

If you had any left it should now show 1/5 etc.

Everyone should get the phase 2 transfers at the end of phase 1 which isn't until Sunday night (I think).

quizking
Grumpy Old Man
Location: quizking towers, primrose hill; and running the shop at https://www.quizking.net/

Post by quizking »

It says - for example - 2/5.

But the site isn't allowing me to make transfers in a team if that still leaves a player in a team that has been eliminated. Hence so far, have only found one team for which having transfers left has been of any use anyway.

leethomas
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: mini cup winner, joint top overall Euro phase winner 15/16, runner up fiso weekly league 15/16 16/17 weekly winner 16/17 2k head to head winner 16/17 fiso iso league winner 16/17 lwdt hardly mr average winner 16/17

Post by leethomas »

quizking wrote:It says - for example - 2/5.

But the site isn't allowing me to make transfers in a team if that still leaves a player in a team that has been eliminated. Hence so far, have only found one team for which having transfers left has been of any use anyway.
Yep...just tried, wont let me make one where theres eliminated players in..... Unfortunately i havnt got any teams where i have 11 players left in tourney to try :roll:

mad dog
Dumbledog
FS Record: Sky Winner 16/17

Post by mad dog »

Yeah just tried I've emailed Dave to let him know hopefully a glitch that can be sorted easily

Ant1
Treebeard

Post by Ant1 »

ronny10 wrote:
Ant1 wrote:
ex-pro-gaffer wrote:

The 5 you had this morning you should never have had, just another dreamteam balls up.

If you had any left it should now show 1/5 etc.

Everyone should get the phase 2 transfers at the end of phase 1 which isn't until Sunday night (I think).
Thanks for clearing that one up. I'm no computer geek, but they really don't make things easy for themselves.

robot
Dumbledore
FS Record: Winner tff world 2018 knockout 2nd TFF Euro 2012 Group Stage,tff weekly winner 13/14wk25, 14/15wk7&19,16/17wk2,,Winner tff champions league two foot challenge, winner sun Elite league 15/16,winner tff 17/18 chairmen league, week32 weekender joint 1st.

Post by robot »

Worked for me on android app, desktop players still locked.

quizking
Grumpy Old Man
Location: quizking towers, primrose hill; and running the shop at https://www.quizking.net/

Post by quizking »

Now working on desktop (chroma) here.

Footy66
Dumbledore
FS Record: 2x Weekly Mini League Winner 2010-2011, 1 x WDT top 100 2011-2012.

Post by Footy66 »

Sorry if this has been said before...

But does anyone know when we need to use these transfer up by? Midnight Sunday night is my guess?

ronny10
FISO Knight
FS Record: Not to shabby

Post by ronny10 »

Footy66 wrote:Sorry if this has been said before...

But does anyone know when we need to use these transfer up by? Midnight Sunday night is my guess?

Do you not read the threads. I'm pretty sure the answer is only a few posts away

Ex-Pro-Gaffer
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 17th Overall SDT 19/20
Winner King Of The Weekender Fiso League 16/17 + 18/19 + 19/20
Winner Xmas Fiso League 16/17
Winner Budget Up 16/17
2nd Fiso Euro Comp 16/17

Post by Ex-Pro-Gaffer »

ronny10 wrote:
Footy66 wrote:Sorry if this has been said before...

Do you not read the threads. I'm pretty sure the answer is only a few posts away

I'll sort it.......Monday night :mrgreen:

oldbigead
Grumpy Old Man

Post by oldbigead »

"This one won't be so easy to rectify.

How do you tell the difference between a genuine transfer and a 'false' one ?"

You would have thought that after the last mess, they would have made darn sure it didn't happen again. [/quote]

You'd have to think that it would be pretty easy for them to see what time transfers were made. Any team that made trasnfers between the time the game was originally mistakenly unlocked and the time it was reset shouldnt have made them. Should be easy to see where the "false" transfers were.

CBN
Dumbledore
FS Record: Three top ten seasonal finishes in the last five years; three Weekender wins; and three times Big Balls champion!

Post by CBN »

Can't see this one getting fixed. It's the weekend now and the game will switch over on Sunday night. Wonder if any teams in contention got to benefit? :(

oldbigead
Grumpy Old Man

Post by oldbigead »

Guess looking at the players in their lineup might be a bit of a giveaway.

mesmerised
FISOhead
FS Record: I wouldn't get out of bed for less than 10k a day

Post by mesmerised »

People can't be having 10 transfers, Dreamteam need to know and I'm sure they'll fix it, as the next game doesn't start til 7th March.

Once they know we know, it will be an issue for them. And again, if they are not told, they will not do anything.

Backlash
Dumbledore

Post by Backlash »

mad dog wrote:Yeah just tried I've emailed Dave to let him know hopefully a glitch that can be sorted easily

Did you include the following problem too Mr Cox?
CBN wrote:New problem though.

I made the five transfers last night in my worst team. I've now had those locked in for free. And will no doubt get another five to use.
We are certainly getting our money's worth out of you 8-)

CBN
Dumbledore
FS Record: Three top ten seasonal finishes in the last five years; three Weekender wins; and three times Big Balls champion!

Post by CBN »

Seen someone say that the top of the leaderboard has far less Spurs players than was the case at 10pm last night.

Oh dear.

PNE4PREM
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Improving season on season

Post by PNE4PREM »

Now seen a team that made 5 transfers its locked down with those transfers and they will get another 5 come Sunday night. No wonder there's no Kane's around the leaderboard. Did i miss that gem of a move in the T&C's, oh no they will have changed since.......

RickyRosa
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2016 SDT Knockout Cup Winner. 5th Overall in SDT 2016 European Comp, 3rd overall in SDT Euro 2016 Comp

Post by RickyRosa »

jaycar25 wrote:
oldbigead wrote:
jaycar25 wrote:And the Sun also clarified this to me. Has anyone else fallen in to this trap or have the Sun cocked up.
The Sun have cocked up big time.

Their rules are quite clear.

And like you they've clarified that to me twice yesterday in the clearest language possible. They can't just make something up on the spot now.

We'll have to get it sorted out in the morning.

Was looking forward to what the draw might throw up and the impact it would have.

I've still got 2-4 transfers left to use in my teams after deliberatly not using them so far. (which is why i clarified; twice).

The rules blatantly say the second phase starts Monday, and game weeks are Tues to Thurs. 5 trasfers now is giving us 10 FOR THIS PHASE. Loks like they can't determine the difference between gameweeks and phases, (I CLEARLY CAN). I originally thought that champ league players that hadn't played this week were the only ones that one could transfer, but then everyone on the forum was saying tues- thurs as the Gameweek and also the rules' /t and c's, which means it's should be a fresh game week , but now thinking if game weeks are tues to thurs, which days are fri to Sun? the rest of the phase, so if the game weeks are over I should be able to use my transfers. I'm beginning to think I've been hustled by that Ricky Rosa Neil Beer bloke , he was the one that was moning about it all. I'm thinking he knew something we didn't (Someone Mentioned he's a professional hustler or something). :evil:
Dude, whilst I find the comparison to myself as a professional hustler flattering may I just point out that I haven't moaned about the above at all, contrary to yourself I may add and contrary to the fact that I simply asked if it was possible so every one was able to discuss.

Not keeping it secret squirrel like some people do.

I find your above post quite insulting and flattering at the same time and feel that the analogy of a pro hustler is more probably because I won the FISO league last year and did very well in both the Euro comps and have been lucky enough to have a good start in this years league putting me in a strong position to defend my belt.

Please don't do not allude or directly challenge my integrity again without having irrefutable evidence.

Which believe me you will never find.

Kinda Regards

Ricky 'The Closer' Rosa

RickyRosa
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2016 SDT Knockout Cup Winner. 5th Overall in SDT 2016 European Comp, 3rd overall in SDT Euro 2016 Comp

Post by RickyRosa »

PNE4PREM wrote:Now seen a team that made 5 transfers its locked down with those transfers and they will get another 5 come Sunday night. No wonder there's no Kane's around the leaderboard. Did i miss that gem of a move in the T&C's, oh no they will have changed since.......
So what exactly is the latest drama now?

I had a momentary flap when I logged on to the app and my players were locked but my remaining transfers still showing, I logged off and on and bingo all seems good, but alas I come on here and blam!

Another transfer scandal

Lol!

So are we saying some teams have been given phase 2 transfers prematurely? Made them and now it's locked thus giving them 10 phase 1 transfers?

mesmerised
FISOhead
FS Record: I wouldn't get out of bed for less than 10k a day

Post by mesmerised »

Ricky 'The Closer' Rosa

:lol: f.f.s

mad dog
Dumbledog

Post by mad dog »

CBN wrote:Seen someone say that the top of the leaderboard has far less Spurs players than was the case at 10pm last night.

Oh dear.

I've passed this ten transfers onto them hopefully it can be rolled back. It doesn't affect me I'm too far off but don't want anyone to be affected by someone getting an advantage by using extra transfers to get rid of their Kane's Alli wanyamas etc etc

mad dog
Dumbledog

Post by mad dog »

RickyRosa wrote:
PNE4PREM wrote:Now seen a team that made 5 transfers its locked down with those transfers and they will get another 5 come Sunday night. No wonder there's no Kane's around the leaderboard. Did i miss that gem of a move in the T&C's, oh no they will have changed since.......
So what exactly is the latest drama now?

I had a momentary flap when I logged on to the app and my players were locked but my remaining transfers still showing, I logged off and on and bingo all seems good, but alas I come on here and blam!

Another transfer scandal

Lol!

So are we saying some teams have been given phase 2 transfers prematurely? Made them and now it's locked thus giving them 10 phase 1 transfers?
Yeah exactly with the ten transfers

mad dog
Dumbledog

Post by mad dog »

Bit gutted with uniteds draw, no way they're keeping a clean sheet in Russia.

RickyRosa
Grumpy Old Man

Post by RickyRosa »

My thoughts too....

4K miles, freezing cold and mad fans...

Easiest draw on paper real potential banana skin imop, where as I can see a 1 nil victory for Lyon and Roma....

Now if I can only predict which way it will go....

BLOCKHEAD
Grumpy Old Man

Post by BLOCKHEAD »

Just seen Rostov beat Bayern 3-2 at home :shock:

Not as happy as I was earlier, but still expect United to get through the tie and then it's a relatively easy path to the final (if they don't draw the winner of Roma vs Lyon).

BLOCKHEAD
Grumpy Old Man

Post by BLOCKHEAD »

I'm hoping United get to the final and lose :P

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “European Dream Team”