To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Transfer fubar?

A Fantasy Football forum for news on European fantasy football games run by The Sun newspaper.
Ex-Pro-Gaffer
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 17th Overall SDT 19/20
Winner King Of The Weekender Fiso League 16/17 + 18/19 + 19/20
Winner Xmas Fiso League 16/17
Winner Budget Up 16/17
2nd Fiso Euro Comp 16/17

Re: Transfer fubar?

Post by Ex-Pro-Gaffer »

:?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

CBN
Dumbledore
FS Record: Three top ten seasonal finishes in the last five years; three Weekender wins; and three times Big Balls champion!

Post by CBN »

BLOCKHEAD wrote:
CBN wrote:Yep all the Kane's look v smelly as would have been transferred for Auba/Ibra/Dzeko last week.

Just hope it's my theory and not that the game needs declaring null and void :(
Is that your team with Alli and Eriksen down in 121st?
Ah well that's reassuring as I have nothing to hide. This is what I see.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ex-Pro-Gaffer
Grumpy Old Man
Winner Budget Up 16/17
2nd Fiso Euro Comp 16/17

Post by Ex-Pro-Gaffer »

This is the same comment I made to Ronny a day or 2 ago, he's clean but his team is not :?

CBN
Dumbledore
FS Record: Three top ten seasonal finishes in the last five years; three Weekender wins; and three times Big Balls champion!

Post by CBN »

So conclusion is nothing to worry about after all?

For the avoidance of doubt, I've not touched this team since Wednesday last week.

Dumbledore

Post by 12345678 »

i'm not so sure CBN.

clearly a lot of the KANE teams should be aubamayang etc. the reversal by anyone trying to exploit a glitch if anyone has :lol: could be keep the points but dhe transfer back to use again, which is what i think has happened. in other words kane>aubamayang>higuain is two transfers but kane>aubamayang>kane>higuain is one transfer. thats what i suspect is happening.

it may be an sdt fix for those + transfers in phase 1. to me kane>aubamayang>kane>higuain is 3 transfers unless i am missing something!

finally CBN ask yourself this question.

'if almost half the leaderboard are teams who have intentionally or unintentionally used a glitch does it seem likely that the scores have been fairly amended giving almost 50% of the current leaderboard seem to be involved?'

andy

Ex-Pro-Gaffer
Grumpy Old Man
Winner Budget Up 16/17
2nd Fiso Euro Comp 16/17

Post by Ex-Pro-Gaffer »

Right so you've only got 2 transfers left :wink:.......thanks mate :P

CBN
Dumbledore

Post by CBN »

12345678 wrote:i'm not so sure CBN.

clearly a lot of the KANE teams should be aubamayang etc. the reversal by anyone trying to exploit a glitch if anyone has :lol: could be keep the points but dhe transfer back to use again, which is what i think has happened. in other words kane>aubamayang>higuain is two transfers but kane>aubamayang>kane>higuain is one transfer. thats what i suspect is happening.

it may be an sdt fix for those + transfers in phase 1. to me kane>aubamayang>kane>higuain is 3 transfers unless i am missing something!

'if almost half the leaderboard are teams who have intentionally or unintentionally used a glitch does it seem likely that the scores have been fairly amended giving almost 50% of the current leaderboard seem to be involved?'

andy
I'm lost now but fact my team affected when I ain't done any dodgy reversals suggests all not as it seems. One suspects we'll never get the transparency we should in this and will have to take the word of eg Backlash as someone directly affected that it's been fixed.

Not much good if we cannot see what players people have!!

Dumbledore

Post by 12345678 »

cheers CBN,

so the conclusion is that the teams being shown are completely misleading, no one knows what sdt have done, no one knows whether the game is clean or not, but almost half the leading teams are showing as having the likes of kane in when they may not and the only way to find out what is going on is for sdt/GFM to supply a good explanation and for us to believe it. perfick!

andy

CBN
Dumbledore

Post by CBN »

12345678 wrote:i'm not so sure CBN.

andy
Your team affected too Andy? Surely not held Victor and Alli?

mesmerised
FISOhead
FS Record: I wouldn't get out of bed for less than 10k a day

Post by mesmerised »

Just in case anyone was unsure of who 12345678 is after the 5th post, he is Andy.

MrTomRipley
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: "Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm"

Post by MrTomRipley »

For the record, all my teams were fixed.

Ashers
FISO Knight
FS Record: OFL Fantasy Fives Winner 2011/2012, SDT wins WDT, weekly, monthly and seasonal prizes. Fantasy Darts daily winner, TFFO mini league winner & FISO U21 Threes Champs 13.

Post by Ashers »

12345678 wrote:this has not been sorted!

look at all the teams on the top of the leaderboard who still have KANE in if you don't believe me, i have no idea how sdt have been hacking about but all of the KANE teams have presumably had transfers reversed.

judging by the leaderboard position they have kept the points. have they kept the transfers?

ashers you seem to know something about this, did you try reversing transfers when there was a glitch.

andy
I haven't reserved any transfers. Made my changes last week and the teams have reverted to how they were before last Thursday.

CBN
Dumbledore

Post by CBN »

Your problem seems a new category entirely Ashers because you are saying you see it wrong and we see it wrong. Whereas for my team I see it right and you see it wrong. If that makes sense! :?

Backlash
Dumbledore

Post by Backlash »

mesmerised wrote:Just in case anyone was unsure of who 12345678 is after the 5th post, he is Andy.
:D

Ex-Pro-Gaffer
Grumpy Old Man
Winner Budget Up 16/17
2nd Fiso Euro Comp 16/17

Post by Ex-Pro-Gaffer »

CBN wrote:Your problem seems a new category entirely Ashers because you are saying you see it wrong and we see it wrong. Whereas for my team I see it right and you see it wrong. If that makes sense! :?
Yes same issue here !

Night all, FAKE TAXI

MrTomRipley
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: "Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm"

Post by MrTomRipley »

CBN wrote:Your problem seems a new category entirely Ashers because you are saying you see it wrong and we see it wrong. Whereas for my team I see it right and you see it wrong. If that makes sense! :?
The "I see it right, you see it wrong" issue is, I suspect, just a "cache" problem and nothing to worry about.

Ashers
FISO Knight
FS Record: OFL Fantasy Fives Winner 2011/2012, SDT wins WDT, weekly, monthly and seasonal prizes. Fantasy Darts daily winner, TFFO mini league winner & FISO U21 Threes Champs 13.

Post by Ashers »

Yes, and SDT have still taken the changes from me.

I removed all Naldo and he has reappeared in my teams. However, I now don't have the transfer to take him out again.

Redlands19
Treebeard
FS Record: 179th DT season 22/23

Post by Redlands19 »

It would appear that multiple problems possibly still exist, differing between desk-top or app, though not the fault of anyone here. Try rectify a flaw is not so simple, when the puzzle is constantly changing by way of results etc, let alone desk-top, app or reversal's made with ill intent or not.

Nightowl
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: fiso cheap as chips champion 17/18

Post by Nightowl »

Would think sdt will let whoever got away with it get away with it for now ,then if they win the whole thing go through every transfer that was made by that team match up the points and if they don't match up throw them out and won't pay out (happy days for them then )

Dumbledore

Post by 12345678 »

i have no idea whether the scores are correct nor never will i doubt.

however the problem may be this, all transfers made this week are showing.

probably all transfers made last week are not showing.

there have been so many blunders and now display issues with gfm and sdt it is impossible to know if anyone has gained or not.

my suggestion would be that a manual audit trail is applied to all prizewinners. doesn't help superleagues of course!

andy

Dumbledore

Post by 12345678 »

Ashers wrote:
12345678 wrote:this has not been sorted!

look at all the teams on the top of the leaderboard who still have KANE in if you don't believe me, i have no idea how sdt have been hacking about but all of the KANE teams have presumably had transfers reversed.

judging by the leaderboard position they have kept the points. have they kept the transfers?

ashers you seem to know something about this, did you try reversing transfers when there was a glitch.

andy
I haven't reserved any transfers. Made my changes last week and the teams have reverted to how they were before last Thursday.
yours is the weird one ashers, have you looked at it on the phone and pc from your account?

andy

Ashers
FISO Knight

Post by Ashers »

Going to check on the desktop in the morning. Will update thread.

Ant1
Treebeard

Post by Ant1 »

mesmerised wrote:Just in case anyone was unsure of who 12345678 is after the 5th post, he is Andy.
I was thinking that. The only thing missing is Yours sincerely. :lol:

Dumbledore

Post by 12345678 »

Ant1 wrote:
glad we got the important bit sorted, nice to meet you ant, assuming that is your name

no idea who mesmerised is though, maybe best kept that way. i'll leave fiso to get a full explanation from batman n robbins and GFM lol

Striker
FISO Knight

Post by Striker »

12345678 has just phoned me to ask me my team line up. When I look at my own team it is showing correctly and my score seems to be correct. But the team that he saw on his computer was my team before I made four transfers last week. So this would seem to suggest that people's scores are correct and that managers (at least those who haven't been playing silly b*ggers) are seeing their own teams correctly. But they are showing incorrectly to other people. Although a mess the main thing is that scores seem to be correct.

Does anyone see their own score as wrong?

P.S. Now having read the thread myself, it seems that I've simply repeated what others have been saying. :oops:

mesmerised
FISOhead
FS Record: I wouldn't get out of bed for less than 10k a day

Post by mesmerised »

12345678 wrote:
Ant1 wrote:
glad we got the important bit sorted, nice to meet you ant, assuming that is your name

no idea who mesmerised is though, maybe best kept that way. i'll leave fiso to get a full explanation from batman n robbins and GFM lol

Hi Andy, I can certainly clear this up for you, I am mes or mesmerised, cheers.

Mes.

Ex-Pro-Gaffer
Grumpy Old Man
Winner Budget Up 16/17
2nd Fiso Euro Comp 16/17

Post by Ex-Pro-Gaffer »

Striker wrote:12345678 has just phoned me to ask me my team line up. When I look at my own team it is showing correctly and my score seems to be correct. But the team that he saw on his computer was my team before I made four transfers last week. So this would seem to suggest that people's scores are correct and that managers (at least those who haven't been playing silly b*ggers) are seeing their own teams correctly. But they are showing incorrectly to other people. Although a mess the main thing is that scores seem to be correct.

P.S. Now having read the thread myself, it seems that I've simply repeated what others have been saying. :oops:
Just deleted a whole load of verbal aimed at you to sort your self out !! :D

:wink:

Ant1
Treebeard

Post by Ant1 »

Striker wrote:12345678 has just phoned me to ask me my team line up. When I look at my own team it is showing correctly and my score seems to be correct. But the team that he saw on his computer was my team before I made four transfers last week. So this would seem to suggest that people's scores are correct and that managers (at least those who haven't been playing silly b*ggers) are seeing their own teams correctly. But they are showing incorrectly to other people. Although a mess the main thing is that scores seem to be correct.

Exactly. People getting their knickers in a twist when there's no need to. Changes won't show (to other entrants) until that player has played. So all this "All these teams showing Kane. There must be something untoward, wrong", is just melodramatic. :roll:

Striker
FISO Knight

Post by Striker »

Ant1 wrote:

Exactly. People getting their knickers in a twist when there's no need to. Changes won't show (to other entrants) until that player has played. So all this "All these teams showing Kane. There must be something untoward, wrong", is just melodramatic. :roll:
Agree with your melodramatic sentiment. But teams are still shown incorrectly to other people EVEN after a player has played. It seems to be that last week's transfers are not included in teams when seen by other people.

The Don
Red & Blue Braces

Post by The Don »

Seems to me most teams in the top 100 are bent as ARSEHOLES. You only have to look at their phase 2 points totals to see. There is no way some of these teams could possibly have scored a gazillion points with their present line-ups in this phase, unless they had used more transfers than permitted.

If you look at the app it shows you the points before tonight's two games for phase 2 then you just add the Juventus pts on ( not many have Leicester players ). It is amazing to see the amount of teams that now possess a Juv block with Dybala.

Even more amazing are the teams holding several eliminated players who have also scored heavily in this phase. That's only possibly by cheating by taking advantage of the reversal transfer glitch.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “European Dream Team”