To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Return of 'Sandor'?

A Fantasy Football forum for news on European fantasy football games run by The Sun newspaper.
CBN
Dumbledore
FS Record: Three top ten seasonal finishes in the last five years; three Weekender wins; and three times Big Balls champion!

Return of 'Sandor'?

Post by CBN »

NAS teams on the leaderboard not too subtle a dual account!

But more worryingly, given its 20 Benfica blocks, surely there could be hundreds more...?

mesmerised
FISOhead
FS Record: I wouldn't get out of bed for less than 10k a day

Re: Return of 'Sandor'?

Post by mesmerised »

Is this allowed by the rules....to have more than 1 person per household playing ?

Either way it's clear collusion to get around the 10 team max rule, you don't have to be Einstein to see that, the doughnut has literally given himself away simply by naming his teams from Nas 1 to 19, then you look at the teams!

Should be thrown out IMO.

robot
Dumbledore
FS Record: Winner tff world 2018 knockout 2nd TFF Euro 2012 Group Stage,tff weekly winner 13/14wk25, 14/15wk7&19,16/17wk2,,Winner tff champions league two foot challenge, winner sun Elite league 15/16,winner tff 17/18 chairmen league, week32 weekender joint 1st.

Post by robot »

CBN wrote:NAS teams on the leaderboard not too subtle a dual account!

But more worryingly, given its 20 Benfica blocks, surely there could be hundreds more...?
Can't obviously see anymore and if it is someone contolling hundreds of teams you would imagine a set of paris blocks?

It just seems odd that its Benfica, If you have 20 teams and have a gambling attitude of all or nothing (which isn't a bad thing) it just would never have stuck out to me as the option to take!

As you can still enter will see if anymore appear tonight.

As for the household isnt is about "controlling teams"
Genuine cases of more than 1 per household wanting to play are ok?

MrTomRipley
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: "Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm"

Post by MrTomRipley »

robot wrote:

Can't obviously see anymore and if it is someone contolling hundreds of teams you would imagine a set of paris blocks?

It just seems odd that its Benfica, If you have 20 teams and have a gambling attitude of all or nothing (which isn't a bad thing) it just would never have stuck out to me as the option to take!

You could only pick two playing PSG defenders plus goalkeeper.

Ashers
FISO Knight
FS Record: OFL Fantasy Fives Winner 2011/2012, SDT wins WDT, weekly, monthly and seasonal prizes. Fantasy Darts daily winner, TFFO mini league winner & FISO U21 Threes Champs 13.

Post by Ashers »

The theme continues if you look at the bottom of the leaderboard with Barcelona and Dortmund teams.

Edmondson
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Dreamteam Mini Leagues also ran :(

Post by Edmondson »

JPK would have been all over this going back a few years, where's the download of all the teams?

Sleuth would have then uncovered suspicious entry data.

Mad Dog would have the bloke checked out on Facebook.

And Rob45 would have him banged to rights.

What's happened to this forum :cry:

mesmerised
FISOhead

Post by mesmerised »

^^ they all got a life :lol:

Also, how exactly do you look at the bottom of the leaderboard without having to scroll down through 10000 teams ?

robot
Dumbledore
FS Record: Winner tff world 2018 knockout 2nd TFF Euro 2012 Group Stage,tff weekly winner 13/14wk25, 14/15wk7&19,16/17wk2,,Winner tff champions league two foot challenge, winner sun Elite league 15/16,winner tff 17/18 chairmen league, week32 weekender joint 1st.

Post by robot »

Press the arrow thingy and it takes you to the bottom.
You can also search by entering a name.
I cant see any more ahmeds?

Ashers Are you just looking at random names that entered a lot of barca blocks and assuming its the same person?

mesmerised
FISOhead

Post by mesmerised »

Can't see any arrow thing?

Zidane
FISOhead

Post by Zidane »

I have a sneaky suspicion that the Apple 1-10 teams (Yi Won Ho) are Kovacs as well.

Since he's supposed to be a computer buff, it would make sense that his team names are computer related.

Apple
Nas (network attached storage)

Both have Chelsea for the team that they support as well.

Backlash
Dumbledore

Post by Backlash »

A pal of mine wanted so sign up.
Apparently now the Sun boot you out if you don't send photographic evidence of who you are within 72hours.
(Not totally convinced)

Won't stop multiple entries from having willing friends and family though but should cut out a non existent person.

There are only 20 NAS entries to date(searched on table by manager)

However it's probably slanderous saying they belong to Sandor as there's more than 10.

mesmerised
FISOhead

Post by mesmerised »

Where's this mystery arrow :lol:

Backlash
Dumbledore

Post by Backlash »

mesmerised wrote:Where's this mystery arrow :lol:
Position 9,345 the team has a Barca block.

MrTomRipley
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: "Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm"

Post by MrTomRipley »

Bloody Kovacs!

Can anyone see any teams entered in his actual name?

Backlash
Dumbledore

Post by Backlash »

1 team thus far.

BeTheBest -6

MrTomRipley
Grumpy Old Man

Post by MrTomRipley »

Found a Yi Won Ho on LinkedIn.

Might get in touch...

:D

The Don
Red & Blue Braces

Post by The Don »

MrTomRipley wrote:
robot wrote:

Wouldn't worry too much at the moment as Benfica won't be getting through to the next round. They used up all of their lives last night acquiring a fortunate clean sheet.

Would worry more if there's a clean sheet tonight and 200 Tams emerge.

robot
Dumbledore

Post by robot »

mesmerised wrote:Where's this mystery arrow :lol:
Its only on the app, arrow with 4 differerent length lines beside it, ( on the right hand side of the screen)

MrTomRipley
Grumpy Old Man

Post by MrTomRipley »

The Don wrote:
MrTomRipley wrote:
robot wrote:

Wouldn't worry too much at the moment as Benfica won't be getting through to the next round. They used up all of their lives last night acquiring a fortunate clean sheet.

What happened last time?

robot
Dumbledore

Post by robot »

The Don wrote:
MrTomRipley wrote:
robot wrote:

It doesnt matter if they get through, the 5 transfers will change to one of next weeks teams?

MrTomRipley
Grumpy Old Man

Post by MrTomRipley »

Is this him?

http://arth2o.com

CBN
Dumbledore
FS Record: Three top ten seasonal finishes in the last five years; three Weekender wins; and three times Big Balls champion!

Post by CBN »

Yeah the play with Benfica blocks is surely a switch to a Juve block. They will regret having CL outfielders too though.

Good to hear that the Sun are verifying all accounts Danny. Guess that's because it's considered a form of gambling now.

mesmerised
FISOhead

Post by mesmerised »

thanks Robot, now if only you had said APP from the beginning :D

Ashers
FISO Knight
FS Record: OFL Fantasy Fives Winner 2011/2012, SDT wins WDT, weekly, monthly and seasonal prizes. Fantasy Darts daily winner, TFFO mini league winner & FISO U21 Threes Champs 13.

Post by Ashers »

I think it's only new accounts being verified.

Ashers
FISO Knight

Post by Ashers »

robot wrote:Press the arrow thingy and it takes you to the bottom.
You can also search by entering a name.
I cant see any more ahmeds?

Ashers Are you just looking at random names that entered a lot of barca blocks and assuming its the same person?
Was looking at teams which are group together with the same theme and looking teams. Most mentioned above.

robot
Dumbledore

Post by robot »

mesmerised wrote:thanks Robot, now if only you had said APP from the beginning :D

On the subject of the app I can only do transfers on the app not the desktop as it is still saying unlimited but wont let them go through, is it me or can others make changes via desktop.

MrTomRipley
Grumpy Old Man

Post by MrTomRipley »

Ivo Pavlina (an alleged Sandor secret identity from earlier this season) has entered 10 "Ajax" teams...

MrTomRipley
Grumpy Old Man

Post by MrTomRipley »

MrTomRipley wrote:Ivo Pavlina (an alleged Sandor secret identity from earlier this season) has entered 10 "Ajax" teams...
Also has a Chelsea badge.

MrTomRipley
Grumpy Old Man

Post by MrTomRipley »

Is he also "Istvan Godor"?

Two teams (so far).

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

mesmerised
FISOhead

Post by mesmerised »

I've done 1 transfer by desktop, Robot.

H.t.f does Sandor do it? the guy is covering every option.

This is why entry numbers should be Unlimited and this kind of thing is exactly what I said would happen on the main forum at the beginning of the season when they reduced entries to 10. It's the likes of Sandor who benefit. At least with unlimited entries you can play the addict at his own game

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “European Dream Team”