To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Atletico Madrid

A Fantasy Football forum for news on European fantasy football games run by The Sun newspaper.
wolviebob
FISOhead
FS Record: King(s) of LWDT 2015-16; 'King of LWDT' 2014-15LWDT 'Hardly Mr Average' 2014-15; Fading star...

Atletico Madrid

Post by wolviebob »

Anybody fancy them for an upset? I've put one of my bottom 5 teams as an ATL team. Really hard getting a BCA team together within budget,

CBN
Dumbledore
FS Record: Three top ten seasonal finishes in the last five years; three Weekender wins; and three times Big Balls champion!

Re: Atletico Madrid

Post by CBN »

It's worth doing but Barca losing yesterday is the best thing that could have happened to them. They get a wake up call and no longer have the circus surrounding the unbeaten run. They'll win the CL for me.

RickyRosa
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2016 SDT Knockout Cup Winner. 5th Overall in SDT 2016 European Comp, 3rd overall in SDT Euro 2016 Comp

Post by RickyRosa »

This is what I struggle with, I want to pick another CL team however struggle to see anyone else other than Barca winning.

Just keep leaving it and putting off making decisions, times running out though

MADCHESTER UTD
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Won DT WC 2018
Won DT weekender wk 2 18/19
Won TFE 18/19

Post by MADCHESTER UTD »

if anyone can knock out barca its Atletico with their stubborness. the sort of team that frustrates with their doggedness and so hard to beat over 2 games like that Liverpool team of the mid 2000's that benitez built. its definitely worth one team being Atletico based coz if they did manage to knock out barca and go on to win it, then you'd have a great chance to win phase 3 as at least 50% of the teams will be barca heavy. not sure how many Atletico players are available to pick though yet. will look Monday/Tuesday. but as CBN said, I still fancy barca to be the first team to retain the CL.

wolviebob
FISOhead
FS Record: King(s) of LWDT 2015-16; 'King of LWDT' 2014-15LWDT 'Hardly Mr Average' 2014-15; Fading star...

Post by wolviebob »

Wish I'd had the knackers to put my Atletico team into my top team as opposed to bottom. Oh well, still plenty to go. :D

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “European Dream Team”