To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Algo or no algo?

A Fantasy Football forum for news on European fantasy football games run by The Sun newspaper.
CBN
Dumbledore
FS Record: Three top ten seasonal finishes in the last five years; three Weekender wins; and three times Big Balls champion!

Algo or no algo?

Post by CBN »

Anyone know?

WNP
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 4th in Dream Team Weekly Seasonal 14/15. Winner of week 12 Dream Team Weekly 14/15

Re: Algo or no algo?

Post by WNP »

The sun probably don't even know yet, they won't think about it until the game is over and they've had a few complaints in about there being no ratings knowing them

Wiz
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Wiz »

The 'LIVE' button on the Europe page has me fearing the worst. Algo for the in-play followed by a complete manipulation by the reporters we know and love :twisted:

sleuth
Dumbledore

Post by sleuth »

wait till you see the expected SHENANIGANS that are going to materialise in the Euro game.

with the Sun at this present time having a hopeless pool of defenders I can see many of the defenders that are picked on their lists being manually tweaked to 7 ratings and MOTM as they will look silly giving out 7's and MOTM to players not even in their listings. MUCH LIKE LAST YEAR.

THE THING I FEAR MOST WHICH I FELL 100 PCT WILL HAPPEN IS THIS.

PLAYERS WILL BE ADDED DURING INPLAY WINDOWS AND THAT RESULTS IN NOT A LEVEL PLAYING FIELD IF PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY PLAYED THEIR ET.

This is because their player lists are crap and unresearched, especially defenders.

They did it last year because teams such as DNIPRO had no coverage and for instance they added 8 of their players around the semi final time.
I cannot believe it was just to prevent me winning the phase or if it was they were not successful.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “European Dream Team”