To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Loans for Blank/Double Gameweeks

Ultimate Fantasy Premier League - starting 2014/15
thesilkworm
Grumpy Old Man

Loans for Blank/Double Gameweeks

Post by thesilkworm »

I haven't used a loan all season, but I'm sure there will be plenty of us with 4 expensive Chelsea players not playing this weekend. Anyone considering a loan to cover these? How about DGW players for next week?

skip
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: UFPL beta winner 2014, OFL ISO winner 2013

Re: Loans for Blank/Double Gameweeks

Post by skip »

thesilkworm wrote:I haven't used a loan all season, but I'm sure there will be plenty of us with 4 expensive Chelsea players not playing this weekend. Anyone considering a loan to cover these? How about DGW players for next week?
Not for me: I can field a full starting 11 plus bench in GW27, plus there aren't any standout fixtures I'd want to bring someone in for. For the double game week 28 it's a struggle to leave someone out since the Spurs & QPR players have to be in the 11, meaning very few spaces since most will have Eriksen + Kane + Austin already. I might bring loan in Lloris if I had a terrible GK fixture, but I don't.

thesilkworm
Grumpy Old Man

Post by thesilkworm »

Makes sense. I'm not in quite as good shape for GW27 - fielding only 8 MD1 players (including a doubtful Hutton), although have enough GW2 players that I will end up fielding 11 players. Do you think getting Di Maria in (for Hazard) at a cost of 4 points could be worth it for me considering he will almost certainly be taking the place of a low-scoring player from my team?

Agree with you on GW28. I don't have Eriksen, but given the likelihood of rotation and other popular players having strong fixtures, won't be looking to loan him in. Same with Lloris.

skip
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: UFPL beta winner 2014, OFL ISO winner 2013

Post by skip »

thesilkworm wrote:Makes sense. I'm not in quite as good shape for GW27 - fielding only 8 MD1 players (including a doubtful Hutton), although have enough GW2 players that I will end up fielding 11 players. Do you think getting Di Maria in (for Hazard) at a cost of 4 points could be worth it for me considering he will almost certainly be taking the place of a low-scoring player from my team?

Agree with you on GW28. I don't have Eriksen, but given the likelihood of rotation and other popular players having strong fixtures, won't be looking to loan him in. Same with Lloris.
I think it's worth it if you are planning on giving him the armband that day.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Ultimate FPL”