To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Has UFPL died?

Ultimate Fantasy Premier League - starting 2014/15
asm_fanz
Grumpy Old Frog

Re: Has UFPL died?

Post by asm_fanz »

gooberman wrote: It's a great dynamic game. Better than FPL in my view. It surprises me that there are only 22k teams compared to over 3m in FPL.
I liked the game when I played it last year. One of the reasons why there are so few teams is because it's a hassle if you're not in the UK. I wanted to join but I couldn't, can't be the only one

Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight
Location: On the Iron Throne of xG, the seat of The Crown Prince of the Stat Perverts. Or if not, in the STC!
FS Record: Best: TFF 321st. FPL 129th. FFS Career HoF Peak 2nd (Live 1st). Ability since lost.

Post by Stemania »

I think the game would be much better if you could set a points limit for autosubs to be made (say, I want anyone with 3 or less subbed out for those on my bench in order of preference.) rather than just no-shows.

Just like my cars, the dream would be a semi-automatic. There's not enough control with a full auto, but a manual is just outdated in this day and age. ;p

(I may have missed a few gear changes lately due to lack of interest/concentration/unavailability on saturday night or Sunday morning)

MoSe
Dumbledore
FS Record: FISODAS CUP Winner Season 25
FISO H2H Winner: 15/16 Div2 - 16/17 Div1
FISO Mirror: 16/17 PL Winner

Post by MoSe »

asm_fanz wrote:
gooberman wrote: It's a great dynamic game. Better than FPL in my view. It surprises me that there are only 22k teams compared to over 3m in FPL.
I liked the game when I played it last year. One of the reasons why there are so few teams is because it's a hassle if you're not in the UK. I wanted to join but I couldn't, can't be the only one
even before registering in FPL, I had decided I liked UFPL mechanism better

I even went as far to decide I wanted to register 2 teams, so i could "differentiate strategies" when I was undecided
Found out their age verification method was to ask for your Passport number!
as I don't have a Passport (don't travel outside eu and don't need it inside it),
I even thought to forge/borrow a number... but then thought to much hassle indeed, and "contented" of FPL :wink:
I even wrote to the UFPL contacts, to ask whether they had an alternate verification method, after all I was willing to pay to register... they didn't even bother to reply

asm_fanz
Grumpy Old Frog

Post by asm_fanz »

MoSe wrote: I even wrote to the UFPL contacts, to ask whether they had an alternate verification method, after all I was willing to pay to register... they didn't even bother to reply
Same here, they did reply to me though:

Under the terms of our gambling license we need to ensure that all players are over the age of 18. In order to do this we use a third party to check this information based on a UK address or through an international passport.

We do not have a way of validating your age other than with a passport at this time but we are investigating how this may be achieveable. Unfortunately, if you do not have a passport, we will be unable to validate your account on this occasion. I am very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. The free game however is open to all to play. Please go to http://fantasy.premierleague.com to sign up.

Regards,
Ultimate Fantasy Premier League

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Ultimate FPL”