To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

How does the vice captain work.

Ultimate Fantasy Premier League - starting 2014/15
GoonerBoy
Treebeard

How does the vice captain work.

Post by GoonerBoy »

Today I have Costa (c) who doesnt play so 0 pts & Aguero (v) 21. If I leave Costa in do I still get my vice points if I make other sub's around these two and leave them in?
Its not clear in the rules or FAQ and l am lost?

bspittles
Dumbledore

Re: How does the vice captain work.

Post by bspittles »

"If a manager substitution or captain change is made then no automatic substitutions or vice captain changes will take place on your team that Gameweek."

So any manual intervention by you will mean your vice-captaincy will be worthless.

Striker
FISO Knight

Post by Striker »

Depending on what your team is you could have an interesting problem. Sit and do nothing and keep 42 pts for Aguero, or make transfers, thereby reducing Aguero's score to 21 pts. This will at least also give you a new captain, something like a Liverpool capt and then a Man Utd one if the Liverpool one flops.

Usually losing the 21 pts would be worthwhile.

GoonerBoy
Treebeard

Post by GoonerBoy »

Cheers guys. Already made sub's so decision is made. Sterling then ADM captain options for the next two days then.

gooberman
Dumbledore
FS Record: 343rd in FPL 07-08

Post by gooberman »

bspittles wrote:"If a manager substitution or captain change is made then no automatic substitutions or vice captain changes will take place on your team that Gameweek."

So any manual intervention by you will mean your vice-captaincy will be worthless.
Damn, I didn't realise that about the vice captain. I had Costa captain this week and Hazard as (v) and then changed to Eriksen who got a big fat 0. Tonight I put Rodwell in as captain knowing he wasn't playing so therefore assuming I would get Hazard as captain.

The Catman
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Winner 2013 TFC T20 wickets league; Winner 2012 F1 Fantasyracers.com. Winner Mirror FF Free League 2014/15. 6th TFC T20 runs 2016.

Post by The Catman »

Playing the beta last season helped avoid mistakes like that.

Captains this week Costa :arrow: Rooney :arrow: Zaha at least Zaha was the highest scorer of the three :roll:

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Ultimate FPL”