To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

GW 6

Ultimate Fantasy Premier League - starting 2014/15
KevIRL
Red & Blue Braces

GW 6

Post by KevIRL »

Only 1 non MD1 player in my squad for GW6 (Boyd of Burnley). Really unusual situation in this game in my experience. Am 14 points off the top of the manager of the month prize, worth a gamble to try win it?

Mo Bot
Dumbledore
FS Record: Inaugural Last Man Standing. FISO Fantasy Eurovision champ 2012. World #1 in UFPL for a whole week

Re: GW 6

Post by Mo Bot »

Are there any West Brom, Burnley, Newcastle or Stoke players you would pay a loan fee for to boost your chances? I thought not. :lol:

Discovery of the day for me though is that I can have both reserve keepers on the bench. (Foster MD2 and Krul MD3).

The quandary for me is I have benched Lamela, Adebayor and Ozil in favour of Siggy, Silva, Di Maria, Sterling, Costa, Welbeck and Balotelli. Is this the right way to go especially as Arsenal-Spurs games seem to be high scoring?

KevIRL
Red & Blue Braces

Re: GW 6

Post by KevIRL »

Mo Bot wrote:Are there any West Brom, Burnley, Newcastle or Stoke players you would pay a loan fee for to boost your chances? I thought not. :lol:

Discovery of the day for me though is that I can have both reserve keepers on the bench. (Foster MD2 and Krul MD3).

The quandary for me is I have benched Lamela, Adebayor and Ozil in favour of Siggy, Silva, Di Maria, Sterling, Costa, Welbeck and Balotelli. Is this the right way to go especially as Arsenal-Spurs games seem to be high scoring?
Was more thinking if its worth a gamble on captaincy or indeed the first 11 selection. 39th place in overall rankings for Sept so probably a few too many to go past, not worth putting a dent in my overall game chances methinks

Answered my own question, carry on :)

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Ultimate FPL”