To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

playon.co.uk - Over £1,000 in pots this weekend

A forum for PlayON - the weekly fantasy football exchange.
danielatplayon
Kevin and Perry

playon.co.uk - Over £1,000 in pots this weekend

Post by danielatplayon »

Hi Fiso Community,

I'm Daniel from playon.co.

We are a new weekly fantasy football game where you can play one-on-one and multiplayer games against your friends, ex-Premier League players and the general public for free or for cash.

There is over £1,000 in pots to be won on playon.co.uk this weekend and this pot size is rising. You can also challenge Gareth Southgate to a one-on-one game or play in his multiplayer game - pot size is currently £450 for a £2 entry.

We have spent a long time researching what the best fantasy football experience is and have spent over a year building it. We are now live and really want to get your thoughts and feedback on the site - particularly our live matchday experience. Fantasy Football is all we do and we want to deliver you with the best fantasy football experience possible. If there is anything you think would improve your experience, let us know and we will build it.

I am here to answer any questions you have about the site - either directly on the forum or you can mail me at daniel@playon.co.uk

Thanks,
Daniel
PlayON Head of Customer Support

Jonathan
FISO Jedi Knight
Location: ^ That's my dad! ^ KGC Captain's Drive-in 2015 Champ
FS Record: OFL Champions League Sprint finalist 10/11

Re: playon.co.uk - Over £1,000 in pots this weekend

Post by Jonathan »

Gareth Bale owes me money! I was sitting nicely at the top of the bit pot league and up pops the little Welshman to drop me to 4th. Just wondering when the money gets paid out, Daniel?

I found it very hard to pick a decent team, and in the end wasn't at all happy with what I had. In fact I was keen to try and empty my account and give up, but for some reason I could only enter one league. Probably just my fault.

danielatplayon
Kevin and Perry

Re: playon.co.uk - Over £1,000 in pots this weekend

Post by danielatplayon »

Just want to follow up on this for other potential readers after having spoken with Jonathan directly via email.

PlayON pays out pots as soon as each gameweek ends and users can withdraw any winnings immediately back to their credit card or bank account.

On picking a team - we did a lot of regression analysis over the past year going through historic player stats to come up with an accurate pricing system for players that updates on a weekly basis. We wanted to create a game that set a decent challenge to pick 11 good players for our users - this is the skill in the game in our opinion.

As I mentioned before, we would really like to get feedback from FISO members. You are the guys who know fantasy football better than most so we are very interested in your thoughts and suggestions for improving PlayON. The pots for the next gameweek are already at GBP500 and growing - this money will be won in the next gameweek and the pots are increasing in size every day. If you think you know fantasy football, then PlayON is where you can start making some decent money each and every week.

Give it a try for one week and see if you like it.

Thanks,
Daniel

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “PlayON”