To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Changes to Forum Management & Moderation

News about, or comment on, the FISO forums. Post suggestions to Admin here!
admin
FISO Administrator
FS Record: Won TFFO, 2nd/3rd TFF, Won BFF, Won FLGolf

Changes to Forum Management & Moderation

Post by admin »

Due to outside commitments, I have decided to change how FISO is run on a day to day basis, with immediate effect. The responsibilities will therefore be split into two parts.

1) Any enquiries/comments relating to the business FISO Ltd or any requested changes by members regarding their accounts (e.g. change of username or locking yourself out of your account) should still be sent to me.

2) All areas related to the moderation of FISO's forums and the governance surrounding the forum's Ts & Cs and/or rules, will be managed by the Head Moderator, Vid, and his team of Moderators (those in green and blue here). You may of course approach any moderator with a query - all should be in a position to answer, either by knowing the policy / procedure / reason given for any moderation decision; or by consulting with other members of the moderator team. Any final decision on forum moderating issues (including bans imposed by the moderators) now rests with the Head Moderator - there is no point contacting me about such issues as any such communication will simply be forwarded back to the Head Mod for him to deal with as he sees fit.

P.S. The forum's etiquette guidelines need updating, so you will see a global announcement entitled "FISO Forum Rules". Any member continuing to post on FISO implies acceptance of these rules. If however you do not accept them, please contact anyone within the moderator team immediately and they will deactivate your account.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “FISO Forum News”