To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Clandemonium

Risk at Conquer Club
stuboy
Dumbledore

Clandemonium

Post by stuboy »

Can someone advise me for this map....

I've got a 1 vs 1 match and you start with 4 bases. Is it best just to load one up and progress with that or are there any other strong tactics?

Thanks

WilBert
Dumbledore

Re: Clandemonium

Post by WilBert »

Get to the middle as quick as you can, and get the grey areas for autodeploys. I'll play a speed like game with you of you want bud.

Vid
Head Moderator
FS Record: winning is a distant memory

Post by Vid »

stuboy wrote:Can someone advise me for this map....

I've got a 1 vs 1 match and you start with 4 bases. Is it best just to load one up and progress with that or are there any other strong tactics?

Thanks
A lot depends on which starters you have, some are closer to the portals, some to the auto-deploys between kingdoms. Extra deploy once you get above 12 terits too.

You have to get close to one of the portals pronto, if your oppo gets a hold there then it's all over.

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

stuboy wrote:Can someone advise me for this map....

Thanks
Only played once and spanked Rich - it is like Pelo, just get as much as possible - without losing many - zap his auto-deploying bases and from the centre the game is yours.

Vid
Head Moderator

Post by Vid »

Unlimited means it's worth trying to connect up any adjacent kingdoms too for moving more troops to the front

stuboy
Dumbledore

Post by stuboy »

So i start with AOD, the legion, Empire, TOFU, spanking monkeys

Guess I should go from spanking monkeys, try to get portal and then look to join TOFU as soon as possible?

Vid
Head Moderator

Post by Vid »

Empire and AoD are close to clan's grounds, you should be able to get to them first

LoW is first to a portal, ID and IA one terit behind. You need to be quick out of the blocks I think.

stuboy
Dumbledore

Post by stuboy »

Played and won - thanks

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Risk”