To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Risk....

Risk at Conquer Club
mongoose
FISOhead

Re: Risk....

Post by mongoose »

Ashers wrote:This is getting stupid, helpdesk are now saying that el_pappje and mongoose did not click on the links we provided.
I definitely clicked on the link JPK provided. I am using firefox, but I would have thought that should not be a problem. My Quidco stuff (which is cookie based) tracks OK on Firefox :(

Ashers
FISO Knight
FS Record: OFL Fantasy Fives Winner 2011/2012, SDT wins WDT, weekly, monthly and seasonal prizes. Fantasy Darts daily winner, TFFO mini league winner & FISO U21 Threes Champs 13.

Post by Ashers »

See helpdesk's answer:

According to our referral tracking system, Pappje first came to Conquer Club by following a link on this website: http://fiso.co.uk/forum/games-to-fill-t91589.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The referral program only counts the first referral, so even if Pappje later clicked on your link it would not count.

:arrow: So they are saying that the link placed in here for their website counts as his referral.

Vid
Head Moderator
FS Record: winning is a distant memory

Post by Vid »

So they owe admin a month?

Ashers
FISO Knight
FS Record: OFL Fantasy Fives Winner 2011/2012, SDT wins WDT, weekly, monthly and seasonal prizes. Fantasy Darts daily winner, TFFO mini league winner & FISO U21 Threes Champs 13.

Post by Ashers »

Vid wrote:So they owe admin a month?
Yes and another one for mongoose.

mongoose
FISOhead

Post by mongoose »

Below is the response I got. As I had registered as a non-premium member first (obviously to try it out), the subsequent use of the referral link is not counted
Hi mangoosian,

The referral system works like this:

When a person has not yet been in this website and you introduced him/her to Conquer Club via your referral url, meaning he first came into the website from the referral link you gave him, then it means you made the first step. When he registers on that same browsing session, he didn't close the page and opened another new one, as long as he registers an account via your referral url, then he will be counted as your referral.

When he decides to upgrade, even after some time, that is the time you will be credited.

================

If you first came into the website and registered, not coming from your friend's url, then you will not be counted as one of his referral.

el_pappje
FISO Comedy Knight
FS Record: FISODAS Champion Season 11 & 16; OFL Golf 4th 09; TFG OFL Overall, Majors, F1oG Winner 09

Post by el_pappje »

Sorry about that Ashers :(

kizkiz
Dumbledore
FS Record: FISO autumn 2009 poker world champ and 8 game champ

Post by kizkiz »

Feels weird only having 13 games on the go
Am off to see the parents on the 27th and they have no internet and no phone signal, so it's gonna be a right pain in the arse to play :roll:
Trying to urn the games down as much as poss

jpk
Dumbledore

Post by jpk »

kizkiz wrote:Feels weird only having 13 games on the go
Am off to see the parents on the 27th and they have no internet and no phone signal, so it's gonna be a right pain in the arse to play :roll:
Trying to urn the games down as much as poss
if the hive is still going by then, we will be cashing in spoils worth 8 billion troops :roll:

Richt
FISO Knight
FS Record: Averagely consistant.

Post by Richt »

Vid wrote:I'm tempted to go premium even though I know full well that I'll get bored with it within a couple of weeks :roll:

Bored of it yet Vid? 8-)

Vid
Head Moderator
FS Record: winning is a distant memory

Post by Vid »

For those that have played and dropped out or those that might have an interest, there was a change of ownership several months ago and a great many site improvements have taken place since, with more to come.

Battle Royales - 52 player games (on one specific map at the moment but apparently there are more in the pipeline)

Player limits on some maps have been raised from 8 to 12
Alongside standard, doubles, triples and quads we now have "polymorphic" which is essentially a 1v1 game but both players control a team (dubs, trips, quads) against the other
Reinforcements now include "Parachute" (allowing forting from non-adjacent or chained terits) and none
"Trench" play where you can only attack adjacent terits on each move, so no running over the board in one go
Speed games now include 1,2,3,4 & 5 minute games
A lot of new maps too

There are also 2 bot players (both crap) for practise on a limited number of maps/ settings.

So for anyone new/ returning wishing to give it a(nother) go, you know where to find us!

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Risk”