To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Predicted EPL Lineups 3-5 Dec 2019

A forum for Player & Team news and comment - including injuries & suspensions. If you have a query where the answer depends on the FF game you are playing then please post on that game's forum.
admin
FISO Administrator
FS Record: Won TFFO, 2nd/3rd TFF, Won BFF, Won FLGolf

Predicted EPL Lineups 3-5 Dec 2019

Post by admin »

Clubs in 1st to 3rd - Liv, Lei & MC:
https://www.fiso.co.uk/epl-season-2019- ... st-to-3rd/

admin
FISO Administrator

Re: Predicted EPL Lineups 3-5 Dec 2019

Post by admin »

Clubs in 4th to 6th - Che, Tot & Wol

https://www.fiso.co.uk/epl-season-2019- ... th-to-6th/

admin
FISO Administrator

Post by admin »

Clubs in 7th to 10th - Sheff Utd, Arsenal, Man Utd, Burnley

https://www.fiso.co.uk/epl-season-2019- ... h-to-10th/

hancockjr
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL: Not as good as it was, but still very respectable.

Post by hancockjr »

If you have time to spend on line-ups my suggestion would be you do a comparison of the existing predictions out there to find out who is the best, that would be a lot more useful than yet another set up predictions.

admin
FISO Administrator

Post by admin »

hancockjr wrote: 03 Dec 2019, 08:23 If you have time to spend on line-ups my suggestion would be you do a comparison of the existing predictions out there to find out who is the best, that would be a lot more useful than yet another set up predictions.
Thanks for the input and I hear what you say, there are a number of EPL starting line-up predictions out there. What I asked my colleague to do when drafting ours (which I review before publishing) is not only to compare our predictions to actual but to display the last line-up and to set out the factors as to why we've arrived at our predictions. Everyone has their own opinion on how a manager might select their team and no-one will get it right every time. Over the 25 years I've been playing FF I've preferred knowing what the factors are to then make my own mind up rather than just looking at someone else's predicted team sheet. It's also good for fiso to have some extra content on its homepage. My colleague should also improve as he does more of these (and I find it helps me plan my own teams by reviewing the predictions and the factors behind them). At the end of the day only some of the players in each team are 100% certain to start (unless they've picked up an injury the manager is keeping quiet about) and the others are between 99% and 0%.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Team News (incl. INJURIES)”