To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Additional Leagues for the 2012/13 season...

Euro-Eleven is a free European Fantasy Football experience new for the 2011/12 season which allows users to select their favourite 11 players from across the 5 best leagues in Europe.
gillesmacey
Kevin and Perry

Additional Leagues for the 2012/13 season...

Post by gillesmacey »

Without jumping ahead to much - we are already looking at how to improve and develop our existing game.

We would like to add some more leagues to the game for the 2012/13 season.

At the moment we are thinking of adding:

* The Portuguese League
* The Turkish League
* The Dutch League

Any suggestions?

ps. We are also looking at providing separate Copa Libertadores and Euro 2012 mini-games next year :)

Ashers
FISO Knight
FS Record: OFL Fantasy Fives Winner 2011/2012, SDT wins WDT, weekly, monthly and seasonal prizes. Fantasy Darts daily winner, TFFO mini league winner & FISO U21 Threes Champs 13.

Re: Additional Leagues for the 2012/13 season...

Post by Ashers »

What leagues are you currently covering?

murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Post by murf »

Ashers wrote:What leagues are you currently covering?
euro-eleven-european-fantasy-football-g ... 86247.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
gillesmacey wrote:Without jumping ahead to much .....
Maybe you should focus on seeing how this year's first steps at walking go before thinking about next year's running...... :wink:

An interesting concept and you have my best wishes but it isn't for me as I know nothing of foreign teams until they play Liverpool, and even that won't be happening for a while after the pre-season friendlies are done :(

gillesmacey
Kevin and Perry

Post by gillesmacey »

Hi Ashers,

We currently have a game which allows users to have a team made up of players from the following leagues:
English Premier League
Spanish La Liga
Italian Serie A
German Bundesliga
French Ligue 1

It can be seen here: http://www.euro-eleven.com/league/index-3.php

Any ideas?

gillesmacey
Kevin and Perry

Post by gillesmacey »

murf wrote:
euro-eleven-european-fantasy-football-g ... 86247.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
gillesmacey wrote:Without jumping ahead to much .....
Maybe you should focus on seeing how this year's first steps at walking go before thinking about next year's running...... :wink:

An interesting concept and you have my best wishes but it isn't for me as I know nothing of foreign teams until they play Liverpool, and even that won't be happening for a while after the pre-season friendlies are done :(

Hi Murf.

Appreciate your honesty and your well wishes :)

Yes- i do have a habit of getting carried away - busy mind! So your calming words help me stay focused. haha

Remember the rule for the game is that you have to select players from atleast 2 of the 5 leagues. So in you have all of the players from
the Premier League and then one other from one of the more well-known European clubs :)

Anyway - all the best and if you have any questions - fire away!

Gilles

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Euro-Eleven European Fantasy Football”