To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Euro-Eleven European Fantasy Football game 2011/12

Euro-Eleven is a free European Fantasy Football experience new for the 2011/12 season which allows users to select their favourite 11 players from across the 5 best leagues in Europe.
nbbbee10
Treebeard

Re: Euro-Eleven European Fantasy Football game 2011/12

Post by nbbbee10 »

There have not been any posts about this game for over a month, just wanted to report some positive feedback about the game as I am really enjoying playing it, although I have hampered my performance a little by not using my squad and transfers effectively :oops:

The two transfers each week and having the choice of centre forwards from across five league in Europe is akin to being a child in a sweetshop. Also well done on the prompt updates, points updated within a matter of hours after last nights Madrid game impressive keep up the good work.

gillesmacey
Kevin and Perry

Post by gillesmacey »

nbbbee10 wrote:There have not been any posts about this game for over a month, just wanted to report some positive feedback about the game as I am really enjoying playing it, although I have hampered my performance a little by not using my squad and transfers effectively :oops:

The two transfers each week and having the choice of centre forwards from across five league in Europe is akin to being a child in a sweetshop. Also well done on the prompt updates, points updated within a matter of hours after last nights Madrid game impressive keep up the good work.

Its great to hear that your enjoying playing the game - it will get better and better we promise you!

Good luck for the rest of the season :)

ps. if you have any questions - just ask, we are more than happy to help out.

nbbbee10
Treebeard

Post by nbbbee10 »

Will Barcelona's games in the World Club Championship count for the purposes of scoring points in this game?

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Euro-Eleven European Fantasy Football”