To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Chelsea

A forum for discussion on Football matters not involving fantasy issues.
blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Chelsea

Post by blahblah »

So what happens to the great young kids of Mount, RLC and H-O oh and the midget\kid who plays a bit deeper?

Pop goes any sympathy\afeection from neutrals as they buy, bye, bye......

Vid
Head Moderator
FS Record: winning is a distant memory

Re: Chelsea

Post by Vid »

I see no reason for Mount not to continue being involved in every game.

Loftus-Cheek's injuries did him no favours and has set him back, maybe too far back to come again.

Hudson-Odoi is inconsistent, but still only 19! so a bit more polishing might see him forcing his way back into the reckoning.

Abraham started well last season, but dropped away resulting in Giroud being preferred, still only 22 so his best years are to come, whether they'll be at Chelsea or not will probably depend on Werner's form and fitness.

Billy Gilmour has a good future ahead of him, played well above his years in his early games, but then started making mistakes, too many. Harsh on a 19 yo, but he's got to learn from those mistakes and gain consistency, the problem for him will be getting game time to prove himself worthy of more.

Tomori dropped completely from sight after showing some promise, don't know if it's down to injuries or simply not showing enough in training for Frank to even consider him for the bench.

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Re: Chelsea

Post by blahblah »

I am struggling tosee match time for the 1st 4. Yes to Gilmour needing time....

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Football Talk & Events”