To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Wales and Uniteds young welsh signing

A forum for discussion on Football matters not involving fantasy issues.
murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Wales and Uniteds young welsh signing

Post by murf »

trampie wrote:Apparently Man Utd have agreed to signing Dan James from Swansea.
James, Swansea and Man U will be hoping he does not get injured playing for Wales today and in midweek, assuming he gets selected to play that is.
Quote on BBC text feed - "Dan James has had hardly a touch, looks a championship player"

Although he nearly got 2nd KC for what would have been equaliser just before HT (Wales 0-1 Croatia).
Last edited by Zimmerman on 08 Jun 2019, 18:34, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Split from the United seasonal thread

forestfan
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: FISODAS Champion Season 34!

Re: Manchester United Seasonal Blog 2019/20 - if the players can't be arsed, I can't be arsed with a pithy title

Post by forestfan »

thebillfella wrote: 08 Jun 2019, 13:56 But they have lost Ramsay while Ozil still remains :D
Yeah, it looks like a race to the bottom between the four of them, a bit like how the political parties are competing to be the most unelectable ;)

trampie
Grumpy Old Man

Re: Manchester United Seasonal Blog 2019/20 - if the players can't be arsed, I can't be arsed with a pithy title

Post by trampie »

murf wrote: 08 Jun 2019, 15:11
trampie wrote:Apparently Man Utd have agreed to signing Dan James from Swansea.
James, Swansea and Man U will be hoping he does not get injured playing for Wales today and in midweek, assuming he gets selected to play that is.
Quote on BBC text feed - "Dan James has had hardly a touch, looks a championship player"

Although he nearly got 2nd KC for what would have been equaliser just before HT (Wales 0-1 Croatia).
Wales should have had at least a point out of that match, although Croatia was in the WC final and I heard it said they were undefeated for 6 years on their own patch going into the game a run of 23 games unbeaten at home [haven't checked that stat out mind], Wales ended up having 6 shots on target to Croatia's 2 and Wales had 3 corners to Croatia's 1 according to stats I seen.
I rarely hark back to the war in connection to football but Croatia was one team I would have liked our boys to beat for the way the Croation Ustashe behaved in the war and too think these days lots of people over here think the Communists that fought the German Nazi's and Croatian fascists out there tooth and nail and then gave everybody equal rights are somehow the baddies......hmm, strange World.
Last edited by trampie on 08 Jun 2019, 17:52, edited 1 time in total.

trampie
Grumpy Old Man

Post by trampie »

Giggs got team selection wrong he should have started Ampadu and Brooks in midfield, Wales were second best in midfield with Modric running the show, it was the one area Croatia had the upper hand.
Giggs should now start Ampadu and Brooks in midweek away to the mighty Magyars.

Zimmerman
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Zimmerman »

Belgium 2013 their last defeat at home.

22 unbeaten since then (23 with today).

In fairness, the opposition has largely been 3rd rate. Maybe 4 or 5 decent opposition in that time.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Football Talk & Events”