To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

As a Spurs supporter.

A forum for discussion on Football matters not involving fantasy issues.
blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Re: As a Spurs supporter.

Post by blahblah »

forestfan wrote: 08 May 2019, 08:16 Interesting comments from Pochettino on potentially walking away if they win the CL... half joking?

As I suggested last night, the Barca job will be available in the summer now so may be another bullet for Spurs to dodge in terms of keeping their manager!
Poch hates Barca :wink:

forestfan
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: FISODAS Champion Season 34!

Post by forestfan »

blahblah wrote: 08 May 2019, 08:37
forestfan wrote: 08 May 2019, 08:16 Interesting comments from Pochettino on potentially walking away if they win the CL... half joking?

As I suggested last night, the Barca job will be available in the summer now so may be another bullet for Spurs to dodge in terms of keeping their manager!
Poch hates Barca :wink:
Well, he can go in like Cloughie at Leeds, tell them to throw their medals in the bin because they won them by cheating... it can’t fail :wink:

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

Well he did go from Derby to Forest.... :lol:

forestfan
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: FISODAS Champion Season 34!

Post by forestfan »

Yeah, I don’t think that rivalry was as intense back then, though I’m not old enough to remember... still, a couple more managers have managed both clubs in more recent times, and Nigel played for Forest and managed Derby...

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

Nigel got away with due to his father, imho, and (with sympathies etc) you've been shite for longer than us :lol:

Britinus
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Britinus »

:D :D :D :D :D :D and yes I'm happy, no ecstatic.
Anything Liverpool can do we can do better. :lol: Just kidding 'pool fans, that was a great result too.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Football Talk & Events”