To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Canned Cheering on Sky

A forum for discussion on Football matters not involving fantasy issues.
Dot
FISO Jedi Knight

Canned Cheering on Sky

Post by Dot »

Anyone else notice the obvious "Canned Cheering" on Sky when watching their games round-up.

It's eff pathetic.

Firstly they ought to sack the sound recordist; this weekend he reserved the biggest cheer of the day for the away team at one of the lowest crowds of the day- Rochdale 1 v 2 Walsall. Not a Walsall fan in sight at Rochdale with a crowd of 3,080 ( hardly surprising given the distance between clubs being nearly 100 miles.

Walsall scored 2 goals with the identical booming cheer
( where did that come from) and Rochdale replied with a whimper cheer I'm comparison.

Let's just repeat 3000 fans here and the cheer was louder ( fir the away team goals)than at any premier game with crowds 15 times larger.

Give it up Sky.

Note to Mods. Please feel free to move this to Football talk and events as i wasnt able to post it there.

Tacalabala
FISO Knight

Re: Canned Cheering on Sky

Post by Tacalabala »

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sp ... -2-walsall (Sky sub required)

I think it would be due to where the mics are positioned, sounds natural to me.

jeffmcgow
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL - FISO Mirror League 1st 2015-16 | Sun - Cheap as Chips Conference 1st 2014-15 & 2015-16

Post by jeffmcgow »

When I saw a post by Dot titled "Canned Cheering", I immediately thought that it was going to be a comment about the Emirates Stadium. :wink:

Vid
Head Moderator
FS Record: winning is a distant memory

Post by Vid »

Dot wrote: 26 Aug 2018, 09:10
Note to Mods. Please feel free to move this to Football talk and events as i wasnt able to post it there.
This should be sorted now.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Football Talk & Events”