To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Hodgson Take ur Pension and Do 1.

A forum for discussion on Football matters not involving fantasy issues.
Dot
FISO Jedi Knight

Hodgson Take ur Pension and Do 1.

Post by Dot »

Dinosaur well past his sell by.

Salah's theatrical fall WAS a penalty in everyone's opinion but yours.

Meyer was not cleaned out by Van Dijk and was never a penalty in a million years ( except in your eyes)

ZAHA is the biggest diver in the premiership having taken over the mantle from Ashley Young a couple of seasons back.

Get real or eff off you old chap you should have retired 50 years ago.

Surprised he hasn't mentioned that De Bruyne intentionally fouled Puncheon last season and kept him out of the game for months.

Spinynorman
FISO Jedi Fish
FS Record: Under Ordinary

Re: Hodgson Take ur Pension and Do 1.

Post by Spinynorman »

Dot wrote: 24 Aug 2018, 16:39

Meyer was not cleaned out by Van Dijk and was never a penalty in a million years ( except in your eyes)

On these two points I'm obviously effected by the same age related sensory problems as he is. :mrgreen:

itslikebrandnew
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: ?

Post by itslikebrandnew »

I'm not a fan of his, but he does deserve some credit for what he did last season at Palace if nothing else. You'd almost call him a miracle worker if he ever gets Benteke to score :lol:

Striker
FISO Knight

Post by Striker »

Happy to see that Dot's well earned success in Dreamteam last season hasn't affected his output of Liverpool biased bollox. :wink:

In the world of Dot, grey doesn't exist.

Dot
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Dot »

Striker wrote: 24 Aug 2018, 17:39 Happy to see that Dot's well earned success in Dreamteam last season hasn't affected his output of Liverpool biased bollox. :wink:

In the world of Dot, grey doesn't exist.

Surprised he hasn't mentioned that De Bruyne intentionally fouled Puncheon last season and kept him out of the game for months.

Liverpool bias

Striker
FISO Knight

Post by Striker »

Yup - virulent criticism by Liverpool fans of anything Hodgson says stems from their bias towards him that developed during his time at the club.

Dot
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Dot »

Striker wrote: 24 Aug 2018, 18:14 Yup - virulent criticism by Liverpool fans of anything Hodgson says stems from their bias towards him that developed during his time at the club.
He's still a complete an utter chap in the true sense of the word.

You know
I know
And eff Uncle Tom Colby knows

Bumpyride
Cheetah
FS Record: 0

Post by Bumpyride »

Dot wrote: 24 Aug 2018, 16:39 Dinosaur well past his sell by.

ZAHA is the biggest diver in the premiership having taken over the mantle from Ashley Young a couple of seasons back.

Get real or eff off you old chap you should have retired 50 years ago.

Wow. I'm a newbie and so a. My opinion means nothing and b. This isn't going to help my posts getting approval any earlier. But.
1. Hodgson has one job, save crystal palace from administration. So what if they now own their ground? Unlike the other London clubs in the premier league a bit of land in selhurst isn't going to cause a banker to say "but think of the land value" . So if he can get one or two refs this season to make a "generous" decision and 'games' 2 or 3 points it can be the difference between crystal palace being in the premier league or Croydon's biggest team being Sutton United.
2. No. There will always be players that divide some fans but Ashley Young should divide all. Any game he plays in I end up supporting the referee.

Zimmerman
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Zimmerman »

I’ve just read that Palace have failed to win a game in the league since 2016 without Zaha in their team.

Therefore, how much credit does The Hodge deserve “for what he did last year”?

Palaces good fortune coincided with Zaha being fit/available. Does Hodgson desert credit for that?

Even with Hodgson at the helm working his miracles he has failed to break that Zaha hoodoo.
Think that was only 9 games last season and one this season? In his defence he was without Zaha for some of their toughest games last year (top 5 opposition).

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Football Talk & Events”