To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Red Spotted Hanky (.com) Olympics

A Forum for Fans of Other Fantasy Sports Games.
Ashers
FISO Knight
FS Record: OFL Fantasy Fives Winner 2011/2012, SDT wins WDT, weekly, monthly and seasonal prizes. Fantasy Darts daily winner, TFFO mini league winner & FISO U21 Threes Champs 13.

Re: Red Spotted Hanky (.com) Olympics

Post by Ashers »

Well 1st and 3rd in the cycling will give me team every chance.

:D

Ashers
FISO Knight
FS Record: OFL Fantasy Fives Winner 2011/2012, SDT wins WDT, weekly, monthly and seasonal prizes. Fantasy Darts daily winner, TFFO mini league winner & FISO U21 Threes Champs 13.

Post by Ashers »

Are you copying me Bloggie?

Ashers
FISO Knight

Post by Ashers »

Is tomorrow's Mens Fours the Coxless Four which starts tomorrow or the final of the lightweight fours?

bloggie
Dumbledore
Location: Tourists swarm to see your face Confucius has a puzzling grace Disoriented you enter in unleashing

Post by bloggie »

Ashers wrote:Are you copying me Bloggie?
Was thinking the same about you. :)

bloggie
Dumbledore
Location: Tourists swarm to see your face Confucius has a puzzling grace Disoriented you enter in unleashing

Post by bloggie »

Ashers wrote:Is tomorrow's Mens Fours the Coxless Four which starts tomorrow or the final of the lightweight fours?
Coxless fours.

Ashers
FISO Knight

Post by Ashers »

Some important choices tomorrow:

Coxless Four - GB or Aus
Team Cycling - France or Germany
Gymnastics - Russia or USA

Could change things

Shaggy365
Dumbledore

Post by Shaggy365 »

Just had a look to see how I'm doing in this, and if I hadn't entered, the M/L would have an average score of 123 instead of the 118 that it currently has.

If whoever is in charge wants to remove me from the M/L so there's more of a chance for FISO winning, then I shall quite happily be sacrificed to further the common good.

Ashers
FISO Knight

Post by Ashers »

Fed result guaranteed my entry another 20 points.

coleridge
Grumpy Old Man

Post by coleridge »

i'm leading this atm.i'm happy to join the league if you need me.

Ashers
FISO Knight

Post by Ashers »

coleridge wrote:i'm leading this atm.i'm happy to join the league if you need me.
What is your team name?

coleridge
Grumpy Old Man

Post by coleridge »

johnny

bloggie
Dumbledore

Post by bloggie »

Just done a test league to see what happens and can't see anywhere where you can remove teams so that removes the question of whether Shaggy stays. :) Also the one team in the test league was given a score of zero so coleridge best not join at the moment unless it can be clarified that he wouldn't be given a zero score in the league.

coleridge
Grumpy Old Man

Post by coleridge »

ok.good luck people.

Surprised
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: TFFOSM MotW in 2008 and MotM in 2003. 78th overall in TFFO for 2002/3 and 2003/4

Post by Surprised »

rules say:

Can I join a Mini League mid season?
Yes. You can place your profile into a Mini League at any stage in the competition. Your profile will keep any points etc. that it has earned to date. Remember, once in a mini league your profile cannot leave that Private Mini league.

Ashers
FISO Knight

Post by Ashers »

Surprised wrote:rules say:

Can I join a Mini League mid season?
Yes. You can place your profile into a Mini League at any stage in the competition. Your profile will keep any points etc. that it has earned to date. Remember, once in a mini league your profile cannot leave that Private Mini league.
Shall we get Coleridge to join then?

Surprised
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: TFFOSM MotW in 2008 and MotM in 2003. 78th overall in TFFO for 2002/3 and 2003/4

Post by Surprised »

I think bloggies test league showed him on zero as it doesn't update until the profiles are updated.
May as well let coleridge in.
It's not as though there is a prize anyway.

Ashers
FISO Knight

Post by Ashers »

Surprised wrote:I think bloggies test league showed him on zero as it doesn't update until the profiles are updated.
Only this prize:

Mini-League
We're also giving away prizes for the league of leagues competition so you could be in with a chance of winning an experience day for you and your mates. The top 5 people within the highest scoring mini-league at the end of the competition will receive a day out of your choice. Take part with your mates or go it alone, it's completely up to you.

Surprised
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Surprised »

Ashers wrote:
Surprised wrote:I think bloggies test league showed him on zero as it doesn't update until the profiles are updated.
Only this prize:

Mini-League
We're also giving away prizes for the league of leagues competition so you could be in with a chance of winning an experience day for you and your mates. The top 5 people within the highest scoring mini-league at the end of the competition will receive a day out of your choice. Take part with your mates or go it alone, it's completely up to you.
Not sure what that means. is it a day out for each of the 5 or a day out for the 5 of you?

bloggie
Dumbledore

Post by bloggie »

Surprised wrote:
Ashers wrote:
Only this prize:

Mini-League
Not sure what that means. is it a day out for each of the 5 or a day out for the 5 of you?
Each.

bloggie
Dumbledore

Post by bloggie »

Sounds about right.

bloggie
Dumbledore

Post by bloggie »

1 Zigleague 165 1 0 0
Test league showing points now so coleridge can join.
League name:fiso
Password:fiso

bloggie
Dumbledore

Post by bloggie »

Thinking about it we should create more than one league with one containing our current top 5 or something like that.Strange there's no league join by date.Perhaps a couple of combos to include those not in the top 5 at the moment also.

Surprised
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Surprised »

bloggie wrote:Thinking about it we should create more than one league with one containing our current top 5 or something like that.Strange there's no league join by date.Perhaps a couple of combos to include those not in the top 5 at the moment also.

Good idea
We can each do 3 leagues or something max so worth thinking about

Shaggy365
Dumbledore

Post by Shaggy365 »

I seem to have gone down, but I've been making predictions about 5 days in advance. Any guesses which event I missed that took place today?

Surprised
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Surprised »

Shaggy365 wrote:I seem to have gone down, but I've been making predictions about 5 days in advance. Any guesses which event I missed that took place today?

I tend to do them a day ahead.
If you go too far ahead then some countries get knocked out in the meantime.

bloggie
Dumbledore

Post by bloggie »

Shaggy365 wrote:I seem to have gone down, but I've been making predictions about 5 days in advance. Any guesses which event I missed that took place today?
You missed the women's double scull as they made you predict those very early.No 3 on the list.

bloggie
Dumbledore

Post by bloggie »

I did them all pre comp then adjust as needed.Coleridge has done the same as me in the Heptathlon.

coleridge
Grumpy Old Man

Post by coleridge »

i've applied and its pending.i hope i don't crash and burn.

Surprised
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Surprised »

coleridge wrote:i've applied and its pending.i hope i don't crash and burn.
We probably won't see you appear with your points until tomorrow or even Sunday morning.

coleridge
Grumpy Old Man

Post by coleridge »

yep i think we could easily go top with another league.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Other Fantasy Competitions”