To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

FANTASY BIG BROTHER 8

A Forum for Fans of Other Fantasy Sports Games.
nigel1305
Grumpy Old Hand
FS Record: Never Ever Feel Inferior

Post by nigel1305 »

Good luck for Friday Slarty.... :D

If Brian wins I assume that should be enough for victory.. 8-)

Flyman
FISO Knight
FS Record: FISO FPL Knockout Cup Winner 08; 5th Overall Sky Sports Euro 12

Post by Flyman »

Aye, best of luck, chum.
Was worried for you with today's crap.
(If you didn't see it, it was crap. :wink: )

slarty
Grumpy Old Man
Location: tminus9minutes reductio ad Seditio bonum ssevitque Quse nuAnceps forma ignobile mortanimis

Post by slarty »

Cheers, but if Brian wins I'll need more tenalady as I forgot to change him for a twin :lol:

Haven't a clue what you're on about Flyman, but I'll guess it's something to do with that Big Brother prog thingy. Has someone left a present on the toilet floor again? :wink:

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

Should I bring in already evicted people so I do not lose points for them being evicted?

Pasty
Dumbledore
FS Record: 32nd TFF 07/08 n Fiso 25s Champ

Post by Pasty »

Cornish Pasty wrote:
CanaryYellow wrote:Well like it or not this is an institutionally racist country. I have no desire to argue this point with anyone, i am not confrontational enough to bother. Its just my opinion that white people have a huge advantage in any reality tv show with a phone vote to decide the winner.

I hope Brian wins. I dont think he will.
You will be proved wrong CY. I understand what your saying but the youth of today (the majority of the voters) are more tuned into race issues than their peers. He Brian is a dopey/likeable sort and will win votes- especially through the charlie saga!
I hope you have the desire CY to except that in this case you were wrong. I had no intention to pick an argument when i originally responded, i just thought you might have been a little dated in your response.

The best man won of which im sure you agree, although i for one didn't fall for the paper bollo*ks about £5m being lumped on the twins, as im sure you didn't :wink:

Five long bones
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Five long bones »

nigel1305 wrote:Good luck for Friday Slarty.... :D

If Brian wins I assume that should be enough for victory.. 8-)
You would think eh, but it`s SM we`re dealing with so anything could happen :roll:

Pasty
Dumbledore

Post by Pasty »

Good luck Slarty :) May the SM gods be with you.

ps have you got a radiation suit for that chair :?: or just a good write up for ebay :lol: :?:

CanaryYellow
FISO Knight

Post by CanaryYellow »

Delighted to be proved wrong - Brian was 2/1 as betting suspended. :shock:

Technically i have been proven right tho, i cant find the sodding thread now but theres one somewhere with our predictions for 2007 and one of mine was for a coloured person to win a reality tv show in this country.

Any of the final 4 could have won this in another year. I have allways moaned that they dont put normal people in, instead going for explosive personalities. At least now i know why, they all liked each other so much that once Charley was evicted it became incredibly dull.

Pasty
Dumbledore

Post by Pasty »

CanaryYellow wrote:Delighted to be proved wrong - Brian was 2/1 as betting suspended. :shock:

Technically i have been proven right tho, i cant find the sodding thread now but theres one somewhere with our predictions for 2007 and one of mine was for a coloured person to win a reality tv show in this country.

Any of the final 4 could have won this in another year. I have allways moaned that they dont put normal people in, instead going for explosive personalities. At least now i know why, they all liked each other so much that once Charley was evicted it became incredibly dull.
You couldn't lose then :D

:wink:

CanaryYellow
FISO Knight

Post by CanaryYellow »

No, not when Shilpa Shetty won celeb BB.

I am really suprised he won tho.

Angel
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: Champion NFL winner 2006

Post by Angel »

I changed my fantasy predictions just at the last min, and put Amanda in instead of Brian my final position was 112 my highest was 60th! I went wrong somewhere.

CanaryYellow
FISO Knight

Post by CanaryYellow »

Right about the time i convinced you Brian wouldnt win i think. :oops:

thespecialone
FISO Knight

Post by thespecialone »

the last time i looked at the betting was around 630pm on paddy power.

twins 1/8
brian 7/2

i actually sat in shock for the rest of the show when she announced brian.
incredible how wrong the bookies got it or was channel 4 trying to make up for the shilpa shetty incident.ok i know brian was odds on anyhow before the twins became one.
im afraid i will never ever be convinced by phone voting.i never have done on any show ever.
saying that ive nothing against brian winning it just seems so strange how the odds were so wrong and he got a massive 60% of the final vote.

Dannymanic
Wideboy

Post by Dannymanic »

Has anyone checked the league table? It's changed quite a bit since last night! Everyone except Sam has been "evicted" thus losing points and apparently Liam & ziggy have been evicted twice!!! :shock: Even the winner Brian has apparently been evicted!!! :shock:

Does anyone else understand the latest points update?

Five long bones
Grumpy Old Man

I looked but had no clue, Slarty`s dropped to 6th place, to be honest I`m glad its over. SM comps wont be entertained from now on, more trouble than there worth IMO .

Flyman
FISO Knight

Post by Flyman »

blahblah wrote:Should I bring in already evicted people so I do not lose points for them being evicted?
Did you? And did it work?
Can't believe I/we got stung for eviction points on the last night! And twice for Liam! :evil:
And no 'win points' for Brian, either. :roll:

Currently on 2565 points, ranked 98th. As I joined in one week late (was on holiday), when you guys were all on 40 points ..... and the winner is on 2600 ..... I coulda been a contender! :(
:lol:

thespecialone
FISO Knight

Post by thespecialone »

nobody has the 50pts for the winner added.the leader at present had amanda.i went up to 8th with amanda :shock:
expect it all to be different.

Alchemist
Grumpy Old Chemist
Location: Finally in the promised land - Premiership Champions 2014 - Come on you Saints!!!!!
FS Record: Snoopy vs The Red Baron

Post by Alchemist »

thespecialone wrote:nobody has the 50pts for the winner added.the leader at present had amanda.i went up to 8th with amanda :shock:
expect it all to be different.

Quite impressively, Ziggy was evicted twice this week.........so -20 for Slarty.

So were we supposed to sub in people who didn't win (as they were evicted!!!!!)

Silent Manager are so so so Shite at this !!!!

Five long bones
Grumpy Old Man

I threatened to wage a personal anti SM war via e-mail against these clowns and they weaseled out of it with a meaningless apology . I am seriously considering reviving my campaign, if this turns out to be the climax of the monumental farce it appears to be.

Taking it too seriously I hear the cry`s. Unfortunately the price one pays for being a habitual perfectionist, and into the bargain, one who despises cheating and incompetence, and SM make a perfect cocktail of both :x :x

slarty
Grumpy Old Man
Location: tminus9minutes reductio ad Seditio bonum ssevitque Quse nuAnceps forma ignobile mortanimis

Post by slarty »

:lol: My drunken transfers cost me the chair and TV?

Ah well, top of the FISO league will do for me :D

Just as a matter of interest, how did Ziggy manage to get evicted twice? Yeah I was serious about not having watched it for weeks

Five long bones
Grumpy Old Man

slarty wrote::lol: My drunken transfers cost me the chair and TV?

Ah well, top of FISO will do for me :D
Ah not to worry, I`m assuming you already own a chair and a TV, so well done that man. Victory in the Fiso league would be the common objective, to be honest drunk or not Slarty, It would be luck rather than judgment that won the day here, the winner will probably destroy the prize trying to get it into a 2nd floor flat in Worthington. A Fiso win is a Fiso win 8-) 8-)

Doogal
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: The big two!! VAMPIRE OF THE WEEK SEASON AWARD 2013-14 and FINAL TABLE PREDICTION COMP 2015-16.

Post by Doogal »

Worst fantasy game I've ever played (but worst tv programme ever, so a good match). Incomprehensible rules, arbitrarily applied, dreadful customer service.

Despite 9 emails (the last 3 all unanswered) I never got the 25 points they owed me for an early eviction, despite them saying they would add them (not that I now care or that it made any difference).

Sorry you missed out Slarty - but they'd probably have sent the chair to the wrong address anyway.

slarty
Grumpy Old Man

Post by slarty »

Hey I didn't walk away with nothing after all. I've just checked my email and found one from Jennifer entitled, "CONGRATULATIONS!!! You are a winner in the Fantasy Big Brother game!!"

I've won tickets to the final eviction night - yippeee!!!

PS Don't get jealous Flyman I know you almost won them at one point, but the email is timed at 18:18 on Thursday. I think you might just have had more problems than me making it there on time.

PPS Nice one about the address Doogal :lol:

Angel
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: Champion NFL winner 2006

Post by Angel »

congratulations, Ive just checked I ended up 130 ! I went T**S up when I listen to Sir Canary NM!

Doogal
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: The big two!! VAMPIRE OF THE WEEK SEASON AWARD 2013-14 and FINAL TABLE PREDICTION COMP 2015-16.

Post by Doogal »

slarty wrote:Hey I didn't walk away with nothing after all. I've just checked my email and found one from Jennifer entitled, "CONGRATULATIONS!!! You are a winner in the Fantasy Big Brother game!!"

I've won tickets to the final eviction night - yippeee!!!

PS Don't get jealous Flyman I know you almost won them at one point, but the email is timed at 18:18 on Thursday. I think you might just have had more problems than me making it there on time.

PPS Nice one about the address Doogal :lol:
Absolutely superb icing on the cake :lol: :lol: Keep the tickets - they could be valuable in 50 years time (a ticket to the last night ever of BB).

Five long bones
Grumpy Old Man

I would hold them to that Slarty, make them do it all over again :lol:

Emily would probably win this time round :roll:

Flyman
FISO Knight

Post by Flyman »

:lol: Ziggy has now been evicted three times! :lol:

Well done, slarty, mate! It took someone as off the wall as your good self to win this bizarre nonsense! Hope you enjoyed the finale! :lol:

Next job - we must keep an eye on eBay to see how much the chair goes for. :wink:

Anyway, thank god this pile of pisht is finished - game and show!

Five long bones
Grumpy Old Man

If thats the final score then Slarty finishes in second by 2 points to Roblins Topofthehouse, a recognised cheat, so really a SM comp ends in fairly predictable style, a moral victory is yours Slarty, theres a part of me thinks if your team had been called Slartys lovely twins, you may have won this :wink:

Flyman
FISO Knight

Post by Flyman »

Five long bones wrote:If thats the final score then Slarty finishes in second by 2 points to Roblins Topofthehouse, a recognised cheat, so really a SM comp ends in fairly predictable style, a moral victory is yours Slarty, theres a part of me thinks if your team had been called Slartys lovely twins, you may have won this :wink:
Have I missed something?

Five long bones
Grumpy Old Man

Roblin won the league of leagues with his self managed five teams, same old SM cheating scenario, topofthehouse was probably his own team, he worked it perfectly, and you have to say, that appears to be the way SM games need to be played :roll:

Mini league name Brothersinarms

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Other Fantasy Competitions”