To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

FANTASY BIG BROTHER 8

A Forum for Fans of Other Fantasy Sports Games.
Flyman
FISO Knight
FS Record: FISO FPL Knockout Cup Winner 08; 5th Overall Sky Sports Euro 12

Post by Flyman »

Five long bones wrote:Roblin won the league of leagues with his self managed five teams, same old SM cheating scenario, topofthehouse was probably his own team, he worked it perfectly, and you have to say, that appears to be the way SM games need to be played :roll:

Mini league name Brothersinarms
Ah! Thanks. I saw the 'Brothersinarmsarecheats' type name, but haven't had time to investigate.

If I were slarty, I'd hold out hope yet. Well, just a bit. :wink:
But then, I remember the multi-teaming cheats who won the Metro WC LOL not being thrown out. :roll:

Five long bones
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Five long bones »

I warned them about the wrath of the Bones, and they continued down a path to stupidity and idiocy, a dubious walkway to imminent controversy, there are too many credible replacements for Silent Mismanagement now, they will pay for their heresy. :evil: :evil:

FFS, I appear to be a little irate at this, you would think I was the wronged one :roll:

Flyman
FISO Knight
FS Record: FISO FPL Knockout Cup Winner 08; 5th Overall Sky Sports Euro 12

Post by Flyman »

I've just run a few adware scans and found that the Virgin Fantasy BB Game deposits three, maybe four, tracking cookies on your computer (found by SUPERAntispyware free edition - a good secondary to the more common AdAware).

With this rubbish now ended I thought others might like to wash their hands of it, too.

Can't believe SM still have Ziggy as evicted thrice. :roll:
Well, ok, I can. :evil:
I'm not returning to that site again, so would be obliged if any updating is reported here re: slarty getting his just desserts. Ta.

Karrde
Sir Stormtrooper
FS Record: Profitable

Post by Karrde »

Has nobody had an email reply from them re the Ziggy eviction triple whammy?

thespecialone
FISO Knight

Post by thespecialone »

looks ok now.bad luck slarty.lost by 2 points :(

leeloo
Grumpy Old Man

Post by leeloo »

I criticised / offered my esteemed opinion and technical help after a fortnight of this shower, and SM blindly plodded on.

For the executive manager of Silent Manager, I am available from a technical, games playing and programming point of view and could increase your service / gaming tenfold.

Having said that, Zippy from Rainbow could probably do a better job than your current staff.

Slarty - you're better off not winning.

Prize for 1st: the diary room chair (replica)
Prize for 2nd: TWO diary room chairs (replica)

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Other Fantasy Competitions”