To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

TFR - Fantasy Aintree

A Forum for Fans of Fantasy Horse Racing games.

SUZYKINS
Dumbledore

Re: TFR - Fantasy Aintree

Post by SUZYKINS »

Maybe I will be able to enter all my wdt as quick as Tam :lol:

grob
Dumbledore

Post by grob »

Well done,SUZYKINS. Nice to win something which thousands of people queued all night long to buy from Apple stores !

Although not among the winners myself,it was good fun while it lasted, largely due to a brilliant Telegraph website,so user friendly.

It also served to remind me why betting for money on the horses is always more fun for the bookies than for the punters :wink:

Ashers
FISO Knight
FS Record: OFL Fantasy Fives Winner 2011/2012, SDT wins WDT, weekly, monthly and seasonal prizes. Fantasy Darts daily winner, TFFO mini league winner & FISO U21 Threes Champs 13.

Post by Ashers »

pa102aw wrote:You're a bit of a dark horse Ray :D Well done mate. (although I don't have a clue what a '64gb iPad' is), is it like a walkman :|

The Champion

The owner of the highest-scoring Fantasy Aintree Stable at the end of the Festival will win the first prize package which comprises:

- a 64GB iPad 2

- a Racing UK mobile annual subscription (worth £99) meaning you'll be able to watch top horse racing from 30 of the UK's premier race courses including the Investec Epsom Derby and Newmarket 1,000 & 2,000 Guineas.

- a £100 bet courtesy of Stan James

- £500 in cash
Just read this post and thought I should bump it :D

NuttyGeezer
Treebeard
FS Record: TFR 8th Overall.

Post by NuttyGeezer »

know this was absolutely donkeys ago but how did the runners up (or winner) do with their 100 quid bet. Squandered mine on a mixture of snooker and football and failed miserably. Had been planning on a champions league accumulator at 33-1 but my account didn't get credited in time (unfortunately i would be 3300 quid up right now if they had).

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy Horse Racing”